The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Jingle Bells, Good Christmas Smells

Good Morning! :) We put our tree and decorations up early, right after Thanksgiving, so we usually take everything down shortly after Christmas. Once Christmas is over I'm anxious to get the house cleaned up and back to normal. Sweet, I don't do any winter decorating. I put all my "regular" stuff out and that will be it until spring decorating.

This morning I'm melting two yummy scents from sweet CF friends; Cinnamon Cake from Candle Dippers and Cinnamon Glazed Fritters from Nene's.

I've still got my tree and decorations up too. In years past I have been known to take it all down right after Christmas, but this year it still feels festive, and I've been in no hurry to take it all down. Probably will on New Year's Day. Today I'm melting FP's Smoochin' By the Fire and burning Yankee's Pinecone & Lime.

Hi everyone! thSnowmanDancesCandyCane.gif

Yoo Hoo! Sweeeeet&spicy! Crossroads prOn has been posted!

Candles downstairs...

YC Christmas Wreath

YC Holiday Bayberry

YC Eggnog

Upstairs melting Pink Ninny from HHS

Have a great night!

A couple of good ones tonight - Colonial Home - Grubby Hollow from a CF friend. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Also melting - YC White Christmas

Sweet - I also miss Illuminations. :(

ny1.gif

Good Morning coffee_ani.gif

It won't be long now...2013 will be here! Wishing everyone the happiest and heathiest NEW YEAR!!!

Just started a couple of melters and enjoying a nice, fresh cup of hot coffee

Pumpkin Cookies from Shayz...a favorite...strong and wonderful

Welcome Friends from FP...23_30_114.gif CF pal for sharing...can't wait until this one warms up because the cold sniff is fantastic and unique!

Toasted Hansel & Gretel from HHS...another favorite...Janet has so many great scents...sure wish her the best in 2013. One of the sweetest ladies ever!

This morning, I am doing a grocery run.

This afternoon we're going to the movies thpopcrn.gif

Tonight, we are staying home, playing games and snacking.

Have a great day! 3.gif

Happy birthday Toberetired! [smilie=HBday] Hope you have a fantastic day! [smilie=th_326db8b3] (thread started in Birthday Wishes)

Happy New Year's eve all! :confettistars: I'm melting Thompson's Cinnamon Bun. Smells like something good is baking in the oven! [smilie=th_aa17]

Good Morning and Happy New Year everyone! It is snowing like crazy here this morning. :smileysnowangel:

I have a bunch of candles going as well as some tarts-

Sage and Citrus- Cheerful Giver

Three Layer Bakery creation from Spotted Hog

Autumn Leaves-YC

Warm Apple Pie-Mainstays

Scent of Christmas-CHS

Sweet Orange Chili Pepper-Can Do

Lavendar Berry- CFTKR

I am sure it smells like a candle shoppe blew up in here! Lol.

Stay warm, stay safe, and have a wonderful night.

Hope everyone is enjoying their New Year's Eve day. We have snow but it is warming up so it is melting as soon as it hits the ground. I have on Strawberries and Cream, Wild Berry Cheesecake and Vanilla Buttercream Cupcakes and my Yankee Strawberry Shortcake Swirl candle.

Happy New Years Eve! [smilie=th_ahaaha]

All waxie gifties this afternoon...smells amazing in here!

Nene's Pumpkin Zucchini Bread...OMG--> [smilie=cloud_9] Thanks!!!

Front Porch Coffee & Cookies...WOW---> [smilie=th_LOVE] Thanks!!!

Homemade Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream...YUM---> [smilie=th_as] Thanks!!!

Have a good one. :)

Happy New Year's Eve!

We're off to the annual New Year's party this evening, and I was asked to bring my Spinach Artichoke Dip yet again. :D We have always stayed in and celebrated on our own with the traditional crab legs, but the past few years our daughter's best friends' parents have a big party. Good thing they are very close! Hope you all enjoy the evening!

Beezy Tarts Iced Lemon Cookies, Sweet Winter Berry, Kettle Corn, and Mango Peach Salsa

Happy New Year!

I'm melting my last Holiday Sage melt, and I just finished putting away all the Christmas decorations. Whew. It was a pain, but the house is all clean and lovely now.