The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Jingle Bells, Good Christmas Smells

Tonight has been Cinnamon Bun from what was Angie's Country Candles - but when I click her link on our sale page I get Balloons & Gifts by Lori. Tarts look the same, so perhaps a business sale when I was asleep at the wheel... [smilie=th_pardon]

Happy Saturday everyone! snowman8.gif

Melting a couple tarts from a kind CF pal...

OMG Cake ~ delish!

Frosted Graham Cracker ~ also very delish!

Lit my Crossroads Candle in the scent Country Breakfast. Remember the other day when I was raving about this candle? Well, I caved and ordered two more in the scents Farmhouse and Oatmeal Raisin Cookie! They arrived yesterday (super quick TAT) and I am so pleased. I got the artwork labels on the jars ...they are beauties! Look for some prOn soon...

Gotta get ready to take DS to karate.

Have a great day!

Aria - Yes...p0rn pictures please! [smilie=yes] I have Crossroads Oatmeal Raisin Cookie - it's SO good, think you'll like it! I was window shopping on their site yesterday [smilie=th_pardon] (luv their art labels on the 26 oz size!) and saw the Farmhouse scent - does it have a strong maple note?

I'm melting Swan Creek's Roasted Espresso and burning B&BW's Merry Cookie. Smellin good in here! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

th_Hello_.gif

I am melting Sweet Fixations Fizzy Pop thanks to a kind CF pal The_Hi.gif I am thinking of also melting Lemon Custard from Butterfly Lane. I am just waiting for the snow to come in a bit, they are now saying 3-6 inches. DH is out at the store grabbing some last minute items since we'll be inside all day.

th_prod_107_1676.gif

Howdy and good mornin'.....errrr...afternoon! Ahem...I've been lazy today. Saw all kinds of big thick snowflakes this morning...but no accumulation and it has stopped already. :crysmiley1:

Got my Red Apple Wreath still going in the family room (thanks friend)...shoulda got this one in a candle when I was at YC yesterday...but there is always more time to shop!!! LOL

Dear Santa from LOL

Tis the Season from LOL

Have a good one. :)

[smilie=The_Hi]

For cleaning house today...

CFTKR Serendipity Marshmallow Delight and CCCC Strawberry Noel Cookies ~ treats from one of Santa's elves [smilie=thank_you]

Have a good day!

DD and DH took down the tree this morning while I took down all the other decorations. I've been cleaning and getting everything put back to normal and melting Vanilla Walnut and Vanilla Suede, both from Scentsy.

For the rest of the day it is Classic Frosted Gingerbread, Chocolate Chip Cookie and a Yankee swirl candle I found tucked away in the bottom of a closet. It has to be at least three years old. It is Strawberry Shortcake which is a mix of Strawberry Buttercream and Shortbread Cookie. I just lit it and you can smell it all over. Very nice. Have a pleasant evening, everyone.

Mpfand - I'm a little sad when I take down the Christmas deco's. [smilie=th_sad2hz1] Do U put up any deco's for winter?

My afternoon began with McCalls Spiced Pear. I was't diggin it :unsure: , which surprised me, so changed to Grubby Hollow's Old Cider Mill. Ahhh....good one! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] Just changed to B&BW's Cider Lane candle. I've really liked this scent...would get again. [smilie=yes]

Ugh, I still have to take down decorations...way more fun to put them up!

Today has been Scentsy Huckleberry Sage from a very nice CF buddy! [smilie=th_teks0311]

Hi all! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! Tonight's scents are:

Tarts

Blueberry Flapjacks-SMT

Mimi's House-Can-Do

Candles

Banana Nut Bread-Yankee

Cinnamon & Clove Buds-Slatkin

snowmenpeacelovejoy.gif

Good Morning friends...

I am melting two really yummy scents this morning... :wub:

FP ~ Autumn Glory...thanks to the pal who shared this one with me...it's very spicy and perfect. [smilie=yes]

Nene's ~ Buttercream Caboodle...hands down THE BEST buttercream scent I've ever tried. Reorder! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

sweet, I'll post the pics today for sure! So happy to hear that the Oatmeal Raisin Cookie is a thumbs up! [smilie=th_excited-1] I haven't burned it yet, but I'd say the maple note is very light on Farmhouse. I'll keep you updated when I burn it. Overall, it has a spicy scent to it...and some light fruit notes...a nice blend on cold sniff. [smilie=lookgood] It was hard for me to choose just two scents!

We leave our tree up until after the New Year...will probably take it down a day or two after. I leave out all of my snowmen decorations.

Should be an interesting day here....already had some teenage drama.gif...

Have a nice Sunday everyone!

Snowmen.jpg

sweet, I'll post the pics today for sure!

Aria - :thyay: I'm looking forward to seeing which labels U chose - they have so many nice ones!

I'm melting Scentsy's Christmas Cottage from a CF friend [smilie=thank_you] and burning Gold Canyon's Holiday Wreath candle. Smellin darn good in here! :toppoints:

Good Morning Everyone!

We also take our tree down after the New Year. I have a vary large party on New Year's Day and then I take down all my decorations.

Today I am remelting HHS Toasted Hansel & Gretel and melting CGTKR Toffee Marshmallow and Butterscotch Marshmallow. Smells great!

th_hello.gif

I am melting LSC Sugar Cookie Royale :) Our tree is still up with all of our decorations. I am one of those people that gets bummed out when it is all gone. We have a real tree and the pickup for them isn't for another week or more, so it shall stay up th_aa17.gif