The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Jingle Bells, Good Christmas Smells

Thanks everyone! th_biggestgrin.gif I am feeling better as time passes. I'd love a cup of coffee, but don't want to upset my tummy, so I am holding off lol.

I am now melting OLC Snickerdoodle Latte & BHG Vanilla Cookie Crunch th_shewiggle.gif

Hi All-

Tonight I am melting HHS Granma's Zucchini Bread. This is the first time EVER DH said that he liked what I was melting. I almost fainted. He NEVER comments. It is busy here. Everyone is here and off for the week. I have been the one out of the house. I volunteer at the church to count the collections and since it was Christmas I had to go in twice this week.

Older DD is cooking tonight. She is having some of her friends over and is cooking for us too. Yay-it feels good to get a break. We all went out to dinner in Manhattan last night. That is our holiday tradition.

I organized my tarts last weekend. I have way too many. My New Years resolution is going to be to try to stick to lockdown. I need to clear out some of this stash. I am expecting one more giant order from Haley's and that should be it for awhile. Those are my famous last words. I will try. This forum is so addicting. Younger DD actually ordered for me from Etsy from a company called Nana's Tarts. Has anyone heard of them? She said the woman was very helpful and helped her select for me.

Tonight I am melting HHS Granma's Zucchini Bread. This is the first time EVER DH said that he liked what I was melting. I almost fainted. He NEVER comments.

Younger DD actually ordered for me from Etsy from a company called Nana's Tarts. Has anyone heard of them? She said the woman was very helpful and helped her select for me.

Michele - Wow....the first time your DH has ever commented? I bet the look on your face was priceless! :D I hope U have more of that scent. [smilie=yes] I've never heard of NanasTarts on etsy, so took a peek. They look & sound good - be sure & let us know what U think!

I'm melting FP's Chistmas Cookies & Eggnog - deeeelish! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Shortygal ~ Sorry to hear you and your DH were sick on Christmas. How awful! Glad you're on the mend.

Ava's Pink Bread and Nene's Pink Pound Cake from a generous CF pal [smilie=th_wave]

Homemade Pink Sugar Cookie Dough Bread and Vanilla Pine Cones

Sitting back relaxing with a glass of eggnog spiked with Bacardi. YUM!

Not sure I can remember if I've ever had one of these, but me likey. [smilie=yes]

[smilie=th_december2201661-1]

Hi all,

I'm burning BBW's Cinnamon and Clove Buds this evening. The wicks are doing beautifully and the candle glows so prettily, but the throw is really puny. :huh: You'd think with all that spicy cinnamon and clove, it'd have a killer throw, but nope. [smilie=th_fear8]

Sweet dreams, everybody.

Gail

Good Morning!brr.gif It's super duper cold here...was 5 degrees when I woke up!!!

Melting Sweet Apple Indian Bread from Carol

Sweet, can't wait to hear how you like your new Crossroads candle...sounds like it will be nice and spicy! I think we got about 8 inches of snow here...it's awesome! The ice rink is still not completely frozen although last nights temps in the single digits will help a lot! I want to go skating! figureskating.gif

Maggie, awww, no snow for you guys? I'll share! Here, have a snowball!! ShowLetterpppppppppppp.gif

Feeling a little hormonal today...lord help the boys...lol.

Need to get a melter going upstairs...have a good one friends! gingermanwinks.gif

Hello all :)

I am starting off with LSC Red Velvet Cake th_aa17.gif We got around 6 inches of snow the other day and it appears we have more on the way for tomorrow, right now they are saying 2-5 inches. They always seem to change it at the last minute though.

Thanks, NMhoneybear! I handled my coffee this morning, so maybe a nice glass of wine later might be doable th_a056.gif I haven't had any eggnog since last year, I should pick some up before it is gone for the season.

Michele - That definitely says something when your DH comments! Mine comments on occasion, but usually to complain lol.

Shortygal - Glad you're feeling better! [smilie=yes] We're predicted for a little snow tomorrow too, not as much we had on Wednesday, tho.

MaggieMae - Hope U get some snow tomorrow...I'll join Aria & send U a snowball, too! ShowLetterpppppppppppp.gif

I'm melting WHAM's Pumpkin Cookies. Mmmmm...mmmm good! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Thanks for the snowballs guys...I'm trying to catch them!!! [smilie=th_ecd36868]

Michele~ I have not heard of Nana's before but the tarts look amazing! Please let us know what you think when you get them!!! :)

Aria~ 5 degrees? [smilie=th_sSig_what] That's COOOOOOOLLLLLDDD!!!!

I'm late posting but today it's been:

Lucky Me from TBG upstairs...smells like baby powder to it's not for me but the kids like it so I'll keep it for now.

Downstairs it's all lovely waxie gifties:

Crosscreek Frosty's Fudge- excellent and I usually don't like chocolate! [smilie=thank_you]

Aspen Winter from CFTKR ~ Love the wintery scent and STRONG![smilie=thank_you]

Homemade Winter Hideaway~ Love it! Smells like I'm up in the mountains! [smilie=thank_you]

My house smells MARVELOUS!!!

Have a good one. :)

Snowglobe9.gif

Got some more melters going...

Scentsy ~ Christmas Cottage

Nene's ~ Pink Pound Cake upstairs

Scent Appeal ~ Zucchini Serendipity or Serendipity Zucchini...lol

BHG ~ Iced Winter Cranberry

shortygal, glad you are feeling better

maggie, it's up to a whopping 24 degrees now...lol

Good morning from sunny CA,were melting and burning this morning:

melting-lemon zuchinni bread,mistle toe

burning-gingerbread(swan creek almost gone),jackfrost(lol almost gone too)

,keylime pie(mainstays almost gone)

Today the donation truck came around for the disable vets.I got my candles and tarts going,then grabbed a bag to fill before they got here. I had 2 bags on the curb already,but it seems like when I don't have much time to ponder,it's easier to giveaway/donate. I don't talk myself out of it.

Aria...it's really warming up now, eh? ;)

Ilove...that was very sweet of you!

Kids friends are over so I switched to something a bit sweeter...Blue Frosted Cake from Scent Appeal.

My afternoon melt was CFTKR's New York Style Cheesecake from a CF pal - yummy! [smilie=thank_you] I'm ending the day burning Gold Canyon's Holiday Wreath candle. I'm always impressed how their candles throw the scent right away - luv that! :wub:

Everyone have a good evening! [smilie=th_goodnight]

Hello friends. :)

I'm a little jealous about all of the snow you all are getting. We were out today for a while and got "a few flakes". Big whoop! :rolleyes:

Maggie ~ I checked out Nana's Tarts on Etsy last night, too. They are pretty and I'll be for sure watching to see how they throw! Also saw another vendor there that looks interesting, but she is closed at the moment. I think she is called Clark's Creek Candles. I'm going on lock down on January 1st, though. Thinking I might place a little order with Haley's before then. [smilie=yes]

LSC Christmas Splendor from a sweet CF pal [smilie=thank_you]

Scent Appeal Christmas Bliss

Homemade Apple Butterscotch Cake and Zucchini Noel

Still burning the GC Spritz Cookie Dough candle, but can't wait til it's gone. Not too impressive. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Have a good night!

We took DD and her friend to the mall and a few other stores today. :ssshopping: I stocked up on wrapping paper, bows and gift tags for next year. :lol:

Ready to relax for the evening. Just started melting Butter Cookie from Goose Creek.

Hello friends. :)

I'm a little jealous about all of the snow you all are getting. We were out today for a while and got "a few flakes". Big whoop! :rolleyes:

Maggie ~ I checked out Nana's Tarts on Etsy last night, too. They are pretty and I'll be for sure watching to see how they throw! Also saw another vendor there that looks interesting, but she is closed at the moment. I think she is called Clark's Creek Candles. I'm going on lock down on January 1st, though. Thinking I might place a little order with Haley's before then. [smilie=yes]

LSC Christmas Splendor from a sweet CF pal [smilie=thank_you]

Scent Appeal Christmas Bliss

Homemade Apple Butterscotch Cake and Zucchini Noel

Still burning the GC Spritz Cookie Dough candle, but can't wait til it's gone. Not too impressive. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Have a good night!

I too saw clarks creek a few weeks before she closed up shop.Talked to her and sent her stuff I wanted to buy from her thru her etsy shop. Was in contact with her over and over and poof she never replied back. I took that as I scared her with my order? I don't know,but it left me uneasy and I figured there are others to try that will email back and are eager for the business.

Janet(HHS)will be closing up shop temporarily due to her upcoming surgery and she's in the process of placing her mom in a nursing home and then having to pack up her whole house up.

Added YC Red Apple Wreath from a sweet CF pal downstairs..great! Thanks!

Upstairs...changed it to Granny's B*tc*es Brew...nice & fruity.

Night.