The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Jingle Bells, Good Christmas Smells

Merry Christmas, CF friends!

CCCC Frosty's Fudge, CFTKR Christmas Time, and CFTKR Peppermint Swizzle Sticks from a very sweet CF friend [smilie=thank_you] [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

YOCC Home for the Holidays, Christmas Splendor, and Holiday Wassail

Hope you all had a wonderful day. I, for one, plan to relax tomorrow and do as little as possible. [smilie=th_sml29]

Merry Christmas- one day late! :)

Started the day yesterday with Granny's Gingerbread Latte

This morning it's Granny's Snickerdoodle Latte....love this one!

Have a good one.

[smilie=th_hello] I hope you all had exactly the kind of Christmas you like best!

I'm giggling today because weather dot com says it's going to be sunny with zero chance of precipitation. It's pouring! Everybuddy makes mistakes, but what a whopper. [smilie=th_giggle]

I'm melting CandleDippers' Apple Jack and Peel.

Gail

I'm burning B&BW's Merry Cookie candle. What a droolworthy scent! [smilie=th_slider_flirt] We're supposed to get quite a bit of snow today & tonite....already have 4 or 5" and may get 9 more by tomorrow. [smilie=snoopy] I hope all our CF peeps in the southern states are safe after those storms/tornadoes yesterday. [smilie=group_hug]

smiley_emoticons_schneewerfen.gif Hi friends! I am so excited! It is snowing! It looks so purdy and the boys and I are warm and cozy in the house.

Melting Vanilla Butter Zucchini from a CF buddy...it's wonderful and I want to eat it...lol

Also another melter going with CFTKR Caramel Amaretto...can you say BIG BAG worthy?

Still burning my YC Christmas Wreath candle in the living room...smells just like a Christmas tree farm.

Crossroads Country Breakfast burning in the kitchen. I really love Crossroads candles...double wicked, zero soot and a full pool of wax in no time. The wicks never need trimming either. Highly recommend these candles. Country Breakfast is the only scent I've tried and it's incredible and droolworthy.

Okay...off to read the boards...take care friends!

thsnowmen-1.gif

Aria and Sweet....I am so jealous of your snow!! :smileysnowangel: I would love some snow but so far it's only raining. [smilie=th_sad-1] YUCK.

Aria...I agree with the Crossroads candles...great!

Changing the scents:

Christmas Cookies from Tiffany Candles

merry belated CHRISTmas everyone!

So sad my camera just died yesterday morning while the kids were opening presents up.

and unfortunately won't be able to afford a new one.

My melts for today are:

Blueberry poundcake

Butter Rum

Juicy Pear

Candles burning are

Jack frost

Blue Christmas

Christmas cookie votive

Christmas cookies village candle

Melting Appalachian Apple Butter from Grubby Hollow. A big thank you to a sweet CF friend for this one! [smilie=snoopy]

Aria - How much snow did U get? It's a wet snow - good for making snow angels. :smileysnowangel: I'm a fan of CrossRoads candles, too. :toppoints: My sis got me a Cinnamon Stick CrossRoads candle for Christmas - can't wait to try it!

I'm melting CFTKR's Balsam & Citrus. Great winter scent! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Family has left, melting has resumed! Seriously, does anyone else hear that their baked goods take on the flavor of candles? :wacko:

I am getting back into the swing of things with Hodge Podge - Lavender Vanilla.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas. We were so busy, that I hardly had time to notice what was going on until it was all over. Lol!

Tonight's scents:

BHG- Spiced Rumcake

Goosecreek- something with cake in it. Lol-my dd put it in and has no idea what it was

However-in looking for what it could be, I did find a heck of a deal on melts there. Buy 5 get 5 free. Woo hoo!

Have a great night all.

th_Hello_.gif

I hope everyone had a great Christmas! We were away visiting family, so I haven't been melting. Unfortunately, my older DS and I spent Christmas day tucked away from everyone else ill with a stomach virus. I am still trying to get back to normal th_fear8.gif

On a more pleasant note, I am melting McCalls Country Store from a nice CF pal The_Hi.gifIt smells very good :)

shortygal, I'm sorry you and your DS were sick for Christmas. Feel better soon! [smilie=th_ef3416a0]

Melting Whipped Pumpkin Latte from Goose Creek.

Shortygal - Awwww...I'm sorry U & your DS were ill on Christmas day. :( Hope you're both feeling much better soon!

I'm melting BH&G's Frosted Gingerbread from a generous CF pal. [smilie=thank_you] Can definitely smell the frosting....yummm! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] We got 9 inches of snow yesterday & it's beautiful! [smilie=th_smilies-2]

[smilie=th_balloons] Feel better Shortygal!! Being sick on Christmas is the pits!! :(

Yep Cat....I got in on that B5G5 before Christmas and I am really enjoying them...they smell great at first but don't seem to last very long. However, I am tempted to go back for more...I am trying to be good and use up lots of stock that I already have. That's a great sale!

Melting:

Sassy Penelope from Sassy Girl Aroma....which is Pink Peppermint Candy. :)

Shorty, stomach bugs are the worst. I hope you all feel better soon.

I took a break from melting/burning when family visited at Christmas and as of yesterday, I'm back on, but mostly I've just been rotating those same two YC and PI Christmas candles. DH actually remarked the other day how surprised he was that I haven't been doing more melting. My melter is set up in the bedroom and I'm just not in there a lot during the day. But maybe soon I'll find a good spot in the living room and fire up the melter again.