The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Jingle Bells, Good Christmas Smells

Katzncandles - Happy birthday to U! [smilie=th_ef7d03c7] Hope your special day is awesome! (thread started in Birthday Wishes)

Stopped into Wal-Mart to pick up some baking items and discovered that the holiday BH&G clams were marked down to $1! I was good and only bought 5.

Mpfand - Welp, ya know reading that makes me wanna run right out to Walmart. :D Your cookies sound deeelish! [smilie=yes]

Sweet, I made eggnog fudge last year. Yumm! [smilie=th_aa17]

Debra - Good to know U liked it! Eggnog...what's not to like? [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] I didn't forget about your search for the CH scent dupe, I sent U an email with some that may be similar. [smilie=th_slider_hi5]

Aria - We got some snow, too! [smilie=th_dancing_smile] I hope the temps stay cold so your ice rink can freeze for your DS's to enjoy over Christmas vacation.

I'm burning GC's Holiday Wreath candle again. Luv their candles! [smilie=th_fabulous1]

Trep, I'm so sorry about your father-in-law.

Mpfand, bummer re the car repair. How's your weather up north? We got a good amount of rain and it's been 20-25 degrees overnight. Lots of ice! :o

Sweet, I'm a little lost. Is your GC's Holiday Wreath Goose Creek or Gold Canyon, please?

I'm melting something waaaaay out of season, HHS's Trick or Treat. Hey, I can't help it! I love this one! [smilie=th_pardon]

Gail

Mpfand, bummer re the car repair. How's your weather up north? We got a good amount of rain and it's been 20-25 degrees overnight. Lots of ice! :o

Gail

Hi, Gail! [smilie=The_Hi] We had a cold snap a couple of days ago with lows in the 20's and highs in the 40's. Now we're back to upper 30's/low and 50's/high. No snow, but we did get some rain and Mt. Charleston is covered in snow. It's a beautiful view from down here in the valley!

Melting Gingersnap from Scentsy and Classic Frosted Gingerbread from BH&G.

Sweet, I'm a little lost. Is your GC's Holiday Wreath Goose Creek or Gold Canyon, please?

Puppy - Sorry - that is confusing, huh? It's Gold Canyon - their candles are [smilie=th_cc15] ! I haven't tried a Goose Creek candle yet, just their melts. Their melts had a nice scent, but didn't last long & weren't strong enuf 4 me. <_<

I've changed to FP's Pumpkin Eggnog from a CF friend. [smilie=th_326db8b3] Oh my...oh my...it's scrumptious! :toppoints:

[smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr Hi everyone. This is what I have been melting or burning the last week.

Melting: Holiday Tree from Time & Again

Sweet Peppermint from Time & Again

Burning: Applewood, mini votive from Woodwick

Orange & Ginger from BBW

Stay warm, Mpfand - and everybody! [smilie=yes]

Sweet, thanks for the info on GC. I too love Gold Canyon candles. I "need" to get some!

Just got back from taking my pup to the regional park. This time of year there are so many awesome birds, which is a big deal to bird lovers like me. [smilie=th_yay] I saw great blue herons, white tailed kites, western bluebirds, a red shouldered hawk, a northern harrier, snowy egrets. So cool! [smilie=th_yahoo]

Time to settle in and enjoy HHS Trick or Treat again. [smilie=th_slider_flirt] I hope you're all having a really good day.

Gail

[smilie=th_hello]

Trying to get my girls help with things around here is like pulling teeth! :wacko:

They STILL have not finished decorating the tree downstairs. I told them I will not put any presents under there until it is finished.

Goose Creek Blueberry Cheesecake & Lemon Meringue

SMT Apricot Zucchini Bread

Sassy Girl Aroma Pumpkin Caramel Latte

SMT Mrs. Claus Peppermint Cookies

[smilie=crap] I forgot the Eggnog yesterday while I was out.

Supposed to be making my famous Almond Crescent Cookies and Billie Fudge this weekend, but not getting very far...

Hope you all are enjoying your weekend!

Thanks. Sweet - I will ck my email.

I made a double recipe of peanut clusters, and oh my! I will have candy around until next Christmas!

Today was Scentsy - an old one (one in the old square box) - Holiday Kiss

and now it is Dream Soy - Christmas Hearth.

Cookie - are you ordering your Time & Again? I used to see them in our stores, but not anymore.

[smilie=th_sHellobar]

This evening I'm melting Scentsationals Gingerbread House

McCall's Cranberry Orange and Swan Creek Vanilla Pound Cake ..all are very yummy!

Have a great evening everyone!

debra99, peanut clusters are my favorites!!! I was thinking of making some peanut brittle this year, but I don't have a candy thermometer.

I've been burning more than melting lately, and it's the same two candles: PI Victorian Christmas and YC Home for the Holidays. I'm really not a fan of Victorian Christmas, but HftH is awesome. Just moved the melter out to the living room and put on PI Sugared Spruce. Today and tomorrow are my last chances to enjoy scents for a while, since we have relatives visiting who do not like them.

th_hello.gif

I've been melting HHS Marshmallow Madness. It has been a busy day trying to get things in order for Christmas. All of these posts about baking and yummy treats make me hungry th_Drglar.gif

Thanks. Sweet - I will ck my email.

I made a double recipe of peanut clusters, and oh my! I will have candy around until next Christmas!

Today was Scentsy - an old one (one in the old square box) - Holiday Kiss

and now it is Dream Soy - Christmas Hearth.

Cookie - are you ordering your Time & Again? I used to see them in our stores, but not anymore.

Debra, no I'm not ordering, there is a local candle shop in my area that has them.

Hi everyone! Baking cookies over here and melting BL Frosted Sugar Cookie. Smelling pretty awesome in here.

I hope everyone has a very SAFE and HAPPY Holiday! Getting ready over here has been a bit crazy. Lots to get done and never enough time.

Goodnight! [smilie=th_offtobed]

Good Morning. Melting Jolly Winter Snowman and Sparkling Berry Garland, both from BH&G and Festival of Trees from Scentsy.

img42.gifCup of tea anyone? I have some Eggnog flavored tea I found at the store...it's delicious. Have a cup and join me here by the fire FireplaceYule33.gif I also have some cozy quilts that I just took out of the dryer...let's just relax and watch the tree lights twinkling tree13.gif and enjoy the warmth of the fireplace. Help yourself to some cookies too gingerbsmiley.gif

Hi everyone and Happy Sunday. Christmas is getting mighty close! thbearmood_santa.gif

Here's the rundown of what I have melting/burning in various areas of the house...

Melts

All Ye Faithful ~ Nene's

Citrus Cheesecake ~ Ava's Country Cupboard

Fresh Frasier Fir ~ BH&G

Pink Sugar ~ Nene's

Candles

YC Christmas Wreath

YC Holiday Bayberry

Candleberry ~ Country Christmas

Good Morning!

Melting this morning-

HHS Jack Frost

HHS Reindeer Poo

HHS Snow Angels

Aria-I always love your emoticons. I wish I was better with the computer. I tried to change my avatar but just gave up. It is going to be cold here for the next few days then the 50's early in the week. This weather is crazy.

Michele, thanks...I've collected so many over the years. I am no computer wiz by any means though...lol! I have a hard time changing my avatar too! Love all your Christmas themed melts from HHS. rudolph-3.gif

Aria - We got some snow, too! [smilie=th_dancing_smile] I hope the temps stay cold so your ice rink can freeze for your DS's to enjoy over Christmas vacation.

I'm burning GC's Holiday Wreath candle again. Luv their candles! [smilie=th_fabulous1]

Thanks Sweet! Yay for the snow! 000000aabbccjuum-1-1.gif Ozzy is LOVING the snow...we throw snowballs in the air and he jumps and catches them! Ice rink is progessing nicely! If it stays nice and cold, they'll be able to skate very soon!

[smilie=th_hello]

Trying to get my girls help with things around here is like pulling teeth! :wacko:

They STILL have not finished decorating the tree downstairs. I told them I will not put any presents under there until it is finished.

Goose Creek Blueberry Cheesecake & Lemon Meringue

SMT Apricot Zucchini Bread

Sassy Girl Aroma Pumpkin Caramel Latte

SMT Mrs. Claus Peppermint Cookies

[smilie=crap] I forgot the Eggnog yesterday while I was out.

Supposed to be making my famous Almond Crescent Cookies and Billie Fudge this weekend, but not getting very far...

Hope you all are enjoying your weekend!

honeybear, I can relate about not getting any help!

Okay, friends, I am off to make stuffed cabbage for the rest of the afternoon!Chef-1.gif

OK Aria...I'm in!! Your Eggnog tea and cozy fireplace and warm and toasty blanket sounds like HEAVEN!!! On my way.... [smilie=th_offtobed]

This morning it's:

Scentsy Christmas Cottage from a lovely CF pal! [smilie=th_teks0311] Smells great and blends well with CHS Christmas Cheer!

Gotta finish my shopping and get baking....I am SO behind!!! [smilie=th_yellow5]