The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Jingle Bells, Good Christmas Smells

Oh Nancy....what shocking news - I'm so sorry! Prayers for your DH & you for strength, peace and comfort. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

edit: [smilie=th_oops_] Forgot to post my SOTD - I'm melting DT's Lemon Biscotti Pie from a sweet CF friend- TY! [smilie=th_fabulous1] scent!

So sorry for your loss, Nancy. I will say a prayer for your family -- comfort and peace.

Today I burned PI Victorian Christmas and melted YC Red Berry & Cedar. The YC melt was another leftover chunk from the end of a large jar.

Thanks to everyone for your comments on the move and DH's new job. Sounds like things went well for him today.

Nancy, I'm so sorry for yet another loss in your family. Wishing you and yours joy, peace and good health in the New Year.

Melting Gingerbread Fairy-Tales from LOL in the family room and kitchen and from a sweet CF friend, Gingerbread House from Tiffany in my office.

Oh my goodness Trep, I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your FIL. My prayers go out to you and your DH. [smilie=th_empathy]

Thanks for the well wishes Michele!

Same scents as earlier...have a good night.

Thanks everyone for your caring and concern. My husband is taking this a lot harder than even he thought. I don't think he has gotten over my dad's passing and to have this happen so suddenly was quite a shock.

Starting the day with Scentsationals Rise and Shine. Hope this is a better day for all of us.

Trep - You had such unexpected news yesterday, I hope U don't think it's inappropriate, but I want to wish you a happy birthday today! [smilie=th_bighug-1] (thread started in Birthday Wishes).

I'm melting Swan Creek's Glazed Walnut Spice. Fantastic scent [smilie=th_thumbs20up] - smells just like what it's named!

Hi everyone!

Melting BH&G Fresh Fraser Fir and Scentsationals Cinnamon

Burning GC Jingle Berry and Under the Tree

Trep...so sorry to hear of your loss,prayers going out to you and your family

Good Morning!!

Melts for today-

Nellie's Acres Christmas Eve-gift from a generous CF Friend. Smells nice.

FP Christmas Cookies and Eggnog- I had been wanting to try this scent and another generous CF friend remembered!!! It doesn't disappoint either!! Thank you!

CFTKR Creamy Eggnog

Hello...I am melting again today!

YOCC ~ Holiday Cranberry Relish Fluff...oh emm geee! Excellent!

L'il Kitchen Candles ~ Fruit Loop Zucchini...yummers

L'il Kitchen Candles ~ Lavender Martini...fab bedroom scent!

Crosscreek ~ Strawberry Noel Cookies...another yummers!

Nene's ~ Glazed Cinnamon Spruce...excellent...in the mudroom and drifting into the hall and guest room

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d Trep.

Tonight it's:

Scent Appeal Reindeer Games(top notes of apples and pears; followed by middle notes of eucalyptus, pine, and geranium; and well-balanced with base notes of vanilla, cedarwood, and patchouli)...a bit too strong for me and since I'm allergic to eucalyptus, maybe that's the problem. :wacko:

Looking for a replacement....

Scent Appeal Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream

Front Porch Zucchini Bread Cupcake...yum!! A gift from a CF pal...THANKS!

Oh my gosh, Nancy! I'm so sorry to hear your sad news. It's never the right time to lose a loved one, but losing one close to the holidays is especially hard. Hugs to you... [smilie=th_empathy]

Tonight I'm melting...

Wahm's Cinnamon Pumpkin Bread ~ Thanks to a special CF friend :thwetkissf:

FP Christmas Cookies & Eggnog ~ Thanks to another special CF pal [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Goosecreek Whipped Pumpkin Latte ~ not impressed in the slightest with GC :(

Homemade Cherries Jubilee and Frosted Graham Cracker

Still burning my GC Spritz Cookie Dough

Having a glass of wine and trying to relax a bit. [smilie=th_a056]

I seem to be having trouble with the internet every evening around 8 pm...traffic jam / gridlock in the virtual world? Some nights I just give up. :( Tonight - so far, so good.

Nancy, my heart goes out to you, may you and your family have some comfort and peace.

Tonight is Cinnamon Stick from Cheryl's.

Good Morning, CandleFind Friends,

My heart goes out to all who are struggling. I'm right there with you.

I did melt yesterday, and rewarming the same today:

Snowman Balls by Candledippers - I found a stash I had bought on clearance last year, I love this scent! (not to mention the name does make me smile!)

Thank you to everyone who has contacted me and to a special CF Friend who has sent me goodies. I do think of you all daily.

[smilie=group_hug]

Good Morning all.

Nancy-my strength goes out to your family. Hugs!

I am darn near exhausted from 8 hours of Christmas baking/making yesterday! We made just about everything you can think of, and then some!!!

This morning I am melting:

Country Store-McCalls (gift from a CF friend)

Gingerbread House- CHS

Comfort & Joy- Scentsy

Hope you have a great day.

believe1.jpg

Good morning...once again, a lot to do today.

melters just started with two scents from lovely cf buddies...

Goose Creek ~ Spice Gourmet

Tiffany ~ Gingerbread House

Other melts...

CFTKR ~ Christmas Time

Crosscreek ~ Reindeer Retreat

Have a nice day friends