The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Jingle Bells, Good Christmas Smells

Hi there.

Maggie & Debra ~ So sorry to hear this happened to you. Darn! :angry:

LSC Sarah's Cranberry Apple Bread

YOCC Peppermint Swizzle Sticks, Holiday Cranberry Relish Fluff, and Home for the Holidays

Going to take it easy today...might just even make a batch of fudge. [smilie=th_sml29]

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

I am melting Nene's Orange Coconut Cream Torte th_Drglar.gif

Many thoughts and prayers for the families in CT who lost loved ones this morning. What a horrible tragedy :(

Melting Serendipity Marshmallow Delight from Carol...delicious

Maggie & deb, bummer about the CC's!

I am sickened by the elementary school shooting today. Seeing my boys walk in the house from school today has never meant so much to me. I hugged them each for a few minutes and was just so happy to see them. My thoughts and prayers go out to the parents who lost their children today. I cannot even imagine....

Debra - Awww geeeze...your CC, too? [smilie=th_sorry_]

I'm melting YC's Kitchen spice - one of my fave sniffs from YC. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] I heard the devastating news from CT when I got home from work. How senseless and how heartbreaking. [smilie=th_cry2yw3] Prayers for all the families there.

My thoughts are with all the families that have been affected by the tragedy in CT.

Lighting a blue Fresh Linen candle tonight from Cuyahoga Valley.

Prayers going out to all those in CT affected by this horrible tragedy. And with Christmas less than 2 weeks away... I just can't wrap my head around stuff like this.

Went to the dr. today to get antibiotics for an ear and sinus infection. Blah. Melting Holiday Bayberry from YC in my office (thanks, CF buddy!) and Central Park Pralines from Scentsy in the family room and kitchen.

I can not believe the world today. Who would hurt children like that? The whole thing makes me ill and I have not even watched the news or I would fall apart. Just hearing about it is devastating. Many prayers to those poor families.

Feel better Mpfand!

Thank you re my cc troubles. My new cc arrived on my doorstep at 9am. That is amazing. I am just having a hard time resetting all my passwords and PP is giving me trouble. argh.

Today has been:

LOL Sugared Spruce

Scent Appeal Mulberry

FP Autumn Glory from a CF pal!! Thanks! :)

Have a nice night.

Hope the CC's get there quickly for both of you, Maggie and Deb.

Sitting up late-holding my 3rd grader while she sleeps and thinking about all the parents affected today. Heartbroken for them.

I put on some late night melts- all from a generous CF friend.

Aunt Nena's- Funnel Cake

Front Porch- Autumn Glory

Grubby Hollow- Frontier Johnny Cakes

All smell fantastic on this rainy night.

Starting my day with thoughts of those who lost their loved ones yesterday in CT. It kind of makes all my troubles seem totally insignificant. KWIM?

It is a cupcake morning around here as I have BH&G Vanilla Buttercream Cupcake and Scentsationals Orange Cream Cupcake and Cupcake all going .

Very true, Trep! :(

It's a coffee morning here...

Butterfly Lane's Orange Vanilla Coffee & YOCC Cafe Cappucino Latte both from a sweet CF pal...Thanks! They smell [smilie=th_fabulous1]

Scent Appeal's The Great Coffee Mishap...amazing and I usually don't like Strawberry scents.

Be well. -_-

I'm melting and unknown Coffee & Pumpkin Chai and burning NEST's Pumpkin Chai candle. It's difficult to watch stories out of CT, but I know it doesn't come near to how difficult it is for the families & that community to go thru. I hope they feel our prayers and are wrapped in comfort. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

It's too painful to watch the news. My heart is just so heavy thinking of the families...

Melting After Dinner Mint in my office from a CF pal (thanks!), Coco-Mint Frost from Can-Do in the loft, Silver Bells from Scentsy in the dining room and living room and Peppermint Dreams from Scentsy in the kitchen and family room.

So sad about what happened in CT yesterday. My heart goes out to everyone in that small town, not just the ones who lost someone. All of their lives have been forever changed.

Grubby Hollow Frontier Johnny Cakes from a very sweet CF pal [smilie=thank_you]

CCCC Pink Sugar Rush

SMT Butter Cookie

SMT Pumpkin Spice Latte

Hi girls (or guys). See I am still here......LOL.

Today I have melted CFTKR's Peppermint Marshmallow and CFTKR's Tinsel. They were both amazing.

Also melted CBV's Country Coffee Cake which is a pretty routine cinnamon bakery scent, but I like it. Will mix well with alot of other different scents around the house.

Hope you are all well and having a wonderful holiday season.

God Bless anyone affected by the tragic event yesterday in Connecticut.

Hi Maureen!!

I have a mayday! I just realized that I have no more The Scent of Christmas from County Home. :( Since it is closed, if anyone has found this scent anywhere, lemme know, please! It has berry, it has pine, and all I can find are scents called "Smells of Christmas".

Tonight I have Cabin Fever Primitives melting, probably a year or two old - Mulberry and Mistletoe.

Added YC - Frosty Air. Wish it was stronger!

I have a mayday! I just realized that I have no more The Scent of Christmas from County Home. :( Since it is closed, if anyone has found this scent anywhere, lemme know, please! It has berry, it has pine, and all I can find are scents called "Smells of Christmas".

Debra - Many times a vendor will change the FO name, so it would probably be a good idea to look at the descriptions, not the names. ;) I looked up CH's description - Scent of Christmas... A mix of ripe berries and plums mixed with spruce! This scent smells like Christmas! I'll be on the watch and try to help U find it. Not a lot of the Christmas scents have a plum note, so that may help. Luvs me a good challenge! [smilie=th_clap1] Her description doesn't mention any spice notes - did U smell any to it?

Hi Maurie! [smilie=The_Hi] Glad to C U!

I'm burning Gold Canyon's Cozy Christmas - luv this scent! [smilie=th_LOVE] I've had this for quite a few years, but just burning it at Christmas, it's lasted a long time. Think this is the last year for it. Might be time for a new one! :ssshopping: