The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Jingle Bells, Good Christmas Smells

Morning. [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Melting:

Christmas Cabin (CFTKR) from a sweet CF pal....THANKS! Wonderful!

Winter Wonderland (LOL)...yummo!

Winter White (Jamie Clair)...interesting...will update. EDIT:

Had to change up the Jamie Clair...too Strong and had a perfumy note-(citrus zests, mint leaf, amber lace, peppermint and vanilla sugar) -must be the amber although I love amber. Moving the wax upstairs and using much less next time.

Changed to LOL Vanilla Christmas

Have a good one. :)

Maggie: the scent notes sound really great on Winter White. Sometimes I do not do a perfume note well. This is my last week of driving my son to classes. He is considering transferring to my hometown Jr. College this summer to finish up his Music technology degree. I feel it's ironic he will be going to school where DH and I grew up. He has many relatives there and it's only 2 hours for here so maybe time for him to fly!!

My wonderful Can-Do order came yesterday and I am melting Honey Pear Crisp. There are so many great scents and it's hard to decide which ones I want to bag and give as Christmas gifts.

I hope everyone is having a stellar week.

Good Morning! Melting Gingerbread Crisp from Goose Creek. This is one of the better gingerbread scents I've smelled. Even DH said, "smells good."

Hello, all.

Yesterday was a sad day. We had the final memorial for my mom Billie to lay her ashes to rest. Still so hard to believe she is gone.

Today I'm in a pumpkiny, caramely kind of mood...

Beezy Tarts Caramel Latte, Pumpkin Caramel Latte, Caramel Nut Cluster, and Caramel Apple

Scent Appeal Pumpkin Nog

Hope everyone is enjoying their day.

Hello!!!

12/13/2012 I'm burning a Chocolate Cake Candle and it's delightful. Wooden wick gives the candle a fiery sound. il_fullxfull.405656856_borq.jpg

Namaste!

Welp, I got a text at work that my credit card was hacked into...once again. Got home and called my credit card company hoping it was a hoax...it wasn't. [smilie=th_pullhair] Argh. So now...during the busy holiday season...when I am already a slowpoke shopping...I can't use my credit card until the new one arrives. This is messing up my already tardy shopping experience! [smilie=th_sign0164] That's what I get...I shoulda started and finished earlier. [smilie=crap]

Still figuring out what to melt...

Good afternoon. [smilie=th_hello]

After a wonderful package in the mail from a CF pal I am melting-

Monkey Bread-Aunt Nena's

Spiced Apple Wreath-BHG

Sleigh Ride-BHG

Cookies for Santa-CHS

Hope you all have a great evening.

[smilie=th_200911025310]

Hi everyone!

Melting YC Balsam and Cedar and Holiday Garland

Nene's Nutmeg and Ginger from a CF friend...smells wonderful!Thanks! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

MaggieMae - Awww geeeeze...how awful about your CC!! :o I hope they can catch the little snot that did it. [smilie=th_ANGRY_10]

I'm melting Scentsy's Christmas Cottage from a generous CF pal. [smilie=th_teks0311] This scent just shouts 'Christmas!' 2 me - luv it! [smilie=th_smilies-2]

Thanks re the CC fiasco Sweet and Trep!! I hope it gets here soon! <fingers crossed>

I ended up Melting:

Lil Cabin in the Woods from Grubby Hollow

Burning:

Frasier Fir from Woodwick

Good night all. [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

Maggie - I had a little snot hack my card last weekend, too! The cc company was amazing, though - caught it with a charge for $4.50! Of course, then there is no card for Holiday shopping here either... :angry:

Tonight I have Scentsationals melting - Pine Forest.

Added BH&G - Snowy Winter Woods, too much pine is...well, too much pine!

Maggie - I had a little snot hack my card last weekend, too! The cc company was amazing, though - caught it with a charge for $4.50! Of course, then there is no card for Holiday shopping here either... :angry:

Debra...I am sorry to hear your CC got hacked too!!! [smilie=th_shout] My CC company was wonderful as well and didn't process it either. From what I understand the crooks "fish" with a small amount and when that goes through they go in for the kill...my small charge was about $4 and the big one on mine was just shy of $3,000.00 and processed in SPAIN! I had heard PP was compromised a week or two ago so I'm not sure where the issue was but the little creeps had information that only the CC company knows so....hhmmmm. [smilie=th_cha66] I hope you get your card quick!

This morning it's:

Mistletoe Momments from Shorties

Been melting Winter White upstairs but for some reason it's not strong up there?!?!? It was knocking down the walls downstairs. Huh?

Have a good one. :)

th_316785e4.gif Good morning and TGIF!

I am starting off with Sugar Cookie French Toast from LSC th_e3301ae2.gif

Maggie & debra - How awful! I am so sorry this happened to you both. th_hmph.gif

Good Morning. It's been a long week and I'm so glad it's Friday! Looking forward to a quiet week-end watching Christmas movies. It's raining outside; perfect movie watching weather! Melting Christmas Cottage from Scentsy and Warm Holiday Welcome from BH&G.

Maggie and Debra, I'm sorry about your cc's. [smilie=th_u51] I'm glad it was caught quickly. Hope your new ones arrive soon!