The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Jingle Bells, Good Christmas Smells

Good Morning, everyone. Melting A Christmas Story from Good Creek. I like the scent well enough and it's throwing nicely, but to me it's not a Christmas-y smell. Cute name, though.

Hi there...

SMT Wildberry Zucchini Bread, Pink Frosting, and Lemon Bread

Beezy Tarts Spiced Crumb Cake

Homemade Zucchini Mallow Bread

Have a good day. :)

Did you guys know that CHS is closing? :(

[smilie=th_smiley_aaeq] OH NOOOOO! I love that vendor! Is it for good?

Good Morning, everyone. Melting A Christmas Story from Good Creek. I like the scent well enough and it's throwing nicely, but to me it's not a Christmas-y smell. Cute name, though.

[smilie=th_yeahthat] I agree!

[smilie=th_smiley_aaeq] OH NOOOOO! I love that vendor! Is it for good?

[smilie=th_yeahthat] I agree!

I saw they are closing...Mom and Daughter are pursuing other things. I really like their scent sand they are just so stinkin' cute...

I have been burning my Yankee jar candle Holiday Sage and thoroughly enjoying it. I finally have my tree up and I want to do some baking but hasn't happened yet. I hope all is well with everyone and your Holiday preparations are going smoothly..th_WooHooRainbowWaveJackie_vi7.gif

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d Happy Birthday Shortygal!!!

Thanks Katz regarding CHS...I cant believe they announced it 2 days ago...and they are closed already!!! :( boohoooooo

Forgot to post my afternoon/evening scents

Christmas Wish from Sassy Girl.....wow...great one!

Have a good eve.

Earlier I posted that I was melting A Christmas Story from Good Creek. What I meant was Goose Creek. Just wanted to clarify. ;) Evening melt is Glittering Bayberry Garland from BH&G.

Good evening everyone. I have been all over the bhg Christmas scents lately, and just love the spiced Apple Wreath.

Too bad that CHS is closed-tarts are cute! So glad that I got the Christmas sampler before they closed down. We are melting it from now until Christmas, as sort of an advent calendar.

Hope everyone has all their shopping and prep for the holidays done. I wish I did! lol.

Good Morning TeddyWreath.gif

Melting Dutch Apple Crunch from CFTKR and Coffee Bar from Scent Appeal

Maggie, yes, CHS is closing for good.

cat, I also have the CHS Christmas Sampler...just melted Sugar Plum yesterday evening...

Kids had late start today. As soon as DS#2 gets on the bus, I am going shopping.

Have a good one!

lights.gif

Morning! [smilie=th_316785e4]

Fall Winter Festival from CFTKR...wonderful scent! I think I needed more coffee this morning! ;)

Thanks Aria...that is very sad! I was SO enjoying Holiday Sparkle the other day and was gonna get some more! [smilie=th_sad2hz1]

Have a good one. :)

Okay, I dumped the Coffee Bar...I think it was supposed to have a "leather" note in it, but that was all I could smell. Me no likey.

Replaced that with Huckleberry Harvest from CFTKR

Hi All!!

Just finished writing out my Christmas cards. Last night we went to the Broadway play ELf the Musical. We enjoyed it a lot. Driving Mom to dialysis in a bit then off to do some more Christmas shopping. Melting CCCC Elf Treats in all melters and am loving it!! Found an entire bag of CCCC Christmas tarts in my stash and am really enjoying them!!

Long day. Glad to be home. I am ready to relax with my scents. Melting Sparkling Snow from YC in my office and Angel Baby from Candledippers in the master bedroom and bathroom, both from a sweet CF friend. [smilie=thank_you]