The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Jingle Bells, Good Christmas Smells

Hello all :)

I am melting VDC Cherry Chip Ice Cream Batter & Jaimie Lauren Hot Apple Pie from a generous wax pal th_wave.gif I think I need real ice cream to go with these biggrin.gif

Howdy all. [smilie=th_wave]

Melting:

Whipped Vanilla Bean Noel Peppermint from Haley Heavenly Scents... :thwetkissf:

Peppermint Cake Bites from JLC&C... :toppoints:

Really enjoying all these wonderful winter scents!

Puppy - That must have been pretty stressful. :( I hope your family's illnesses are behind them now & they're on the road to a healthy 2013! [smilie=yes]

my daughter's nutcracker performances

Ilove - For quite a few years going to see it was a holiday tradition for us - I luv that ballet & the music! :wub: What part does your DD dance?

I'm melting CFKTR's Cinnamon Bread Pudding - another winner! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

It has been a long day. DH woke up in the middle of the night with an acute health issue and by 1 pm he had a procedure. He is doing great, resting at home now.

A friend brought her huge bag of Christmas DVDs to the office to share, so tonight I have YC Spiced Pumpkin burning and we are taking it easy aroud here and watching "I Want a Dog for Christmas, Charlie Brown".

Oh my gosh Debra...that must have been frightening for you all!! [smilie=group_hug] I am SO glad to hear that he is home and resting now! I hope each day is a better day for him till he's well again.

Same scents as earlier... [smilie=th_goodnight]

Good Morning! Doing some cleaning, listening to Christmas music and enjoying the scent of Snowberry from Scentsy.

I have been so busy trying to get everything ready for the holiday season. Seems like I have a ton of stuff started, and nothing finished. Melting

Spiced Apple Wreath-BHG

Burning Autumn Leaves-YC

Condolences to you Honeybear.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Debra - Too scary! :blink: Glad to hear your DH is already home and doing better & I hope U both get some needed rest.

I'm melting Goose Creek's Gingerbread Crisp. This is my 1st wax from them (haven't tried a candle either) [smilie=th_excited-1]. Just put it on, so I'll have to update and let U know how it does.

[smilie=th_bb20]

edited to update: the cold sniff was yummy, but melting, the scent is light, not very strong for me. :( I wouldn't think so, but maybe these need to cure? [smilie=th_scratch]

Good Saturday morning peeps! [smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20wavin

I'm melting Goose Creek's Caramel Apple....yummm! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] It's stronger than the one I tried yesterday. The cold sniff was stronger, so maybe that's a predictor of how the melted strength will be.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]