The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Jingle Bells, Good Christmas Smells

Good Morning img74.gif

Melting Roasted Espresso from Swan Creek...yum, yum

Don't you hate it when you preview your post, then forget to actually post it? :blush:

Tonight (and last night, too!) has been Kristen's - Ozark Mountain Honey.

debra, I've done that too many times to count duh.gif

Okay, I am off to do some grocery shopping 0n8n0vzo03tretav1zz9.gif

Morning. :)

Starting the day with Peppermint Meringue from Scent Appeal...very nice and mellow mint scent.

Melted Nellies's Acres Sugar Cookies last night in 3 melters. I couldn't smell a thing. They were from last year and were palm wax so maybe they didn't age well...IDK.

That stinks Michele! :( I still have lots of her palm tarts from last year and they are super strong- almost too strong...maybe it was the scents I chose? For some reason, I find her tarts get better for me over time...maybe it's my house...each room is more closed off and it's definitely not an open floor plan. [smilie=th_idontknow] I hope you have better luck with the rest!

Have a good one. :)

[smilie=th_hello]

Welp, on my way to lunch yesterday, I got a call that it wasn't going to be a good time for a visit with my other dad after all. A new development...his brother and SIL will be moving out here from Tulsa to live with him, so there was some business they needed to take care of. Instead, Friday night DH, the girls and I will bring pizza for dinner. He has already marked it on his calendar. :)

Can-Do Lily of the Valley

SMT Wildberry Corn Pudding ~ Yummy!

BH&G Vanilla Buttercream Cupcake

DP Caramel Pumpkin Crunch Bread

Better get busy... [smilie=th_rk01_lavatricefare] and vacuuming, then this will be me :upssmiley1: later this afternoon when I get my first ever Scent Appeal order and a small Sugar & Spice RTS order.

Have a good day!

NM, I'm glad you can look forward to pizza on Friday.

This week I'm melting scents that I either left out for myself on purpose or ran across while packing. Today it's one of each -- YC Red Berry & Cedar in the living room (although there isn't much scent left in this one, it's from the bottom of a jar candle) and SH Iris and Fern in the bedroom.

Hello all. :)

Downstairs it's an oldie...

Pink Candy Cane from Soy Breeze- hope it has some scent to it.

Upstairs

Grandpa from Can-Do-love it!

:)

Honeybear, I'm sorry to hear about your mother. I know this is a very difficult time.

Sweet, I love the title for this month's thread. Today is the first time I have been on since Thanksgiving. I have been melting scentsy Honey pear cider. I love it. I'm off to get caught up on everything.

Thanks twinsmom! [smilie=The_Hi]

I not only had a work/meeting/dinner thingy last nite & didn't get to melt any tarts :o , but I missed Rudolph & Hermey on tv, too. [smilie=th_cry2yw3] I'm melting LSC's Cider Buns. I luv Pam's tarts, but w/some of her bread scents the bread note is so strong (you're probably thinking...'that's a bad thing?' ;) ), it overshadows the other scent & I'm not smelling much cider. Anyone else try this one?

Hey Sweet! [smilie=The_Hi] Yup...I tried that Cider Buns...mine had lots of apple and less buns...Isn't that weird? I remember thinking that is was almost just an apple scent...which is dandy since I love apple but I wished it had more bread to it. We definitely got different batches. Did anyone else try that one? I'm curious to see what others got!! [smilie=th_thsignA]

Added my Woodwick Frasier Fir to the mix. [smilie=th_c2e41937]

I should have a couple of orders coming soon, too, honeybear! I am not sure what took over, but I was a shopping fool for a day or two! :upssmiley1:

Today I have been melting an old AMS - In the Mood, and burning a Root candle - Evergreen.

G'Morning.

Starting the day with Tiffany Candles, Winter Dream. [smilie=th_slider_flirt] - so excited to try her new wax...I love her original tarts but the throw is just not strong enough for me....the new wax is supposed to be better!!!

Have a good one. :)

Good morning, CF friends. [smilie=th_balloons]

Twinsmom ~ Thanks for your kind words. It's still so hard to believe she is gone.

Debra ~ I only got one of my packages yesterday, so hoping the other will come today. I, too, have been a shopping fool for more than just a couple of days :ssshopping: . I placed six orders within a 10-day period, I think, all starting with redeeming a $20 code with YOCC. [smilie=th_oops_]

I think that's called "retail therapy extreme". [smilie=th_thsecret]

SMT Cranberry Zucchini Bread, Sugar Cookie Dough Bread, & Strawberry White Cake

Sugar & Spice Blackberry Zucchini Bread

CCCC Vanilla Bean & Boysenberry

Hope you all enjoy your day.

[smilie=th_hello] waxie friends,

I hope you're all doing well! Several of my family members have had serious health troubles this year, but at least we're all upright, walking, and talking these days! And counting our blessings, ohhh yeaaah! [smilie=th_sml29]

I'm melting Can-Do's Very Vanilla this morning. It's 100% [smilie=th_fabulous1]

Gail

Hi there! eggnogsmileyn-2.gif2lb2qlf.gif

Melting Roasted Coffee from a CF friend...smells like the real thing bf-coffee-smiley.gif I came in from Ozzy's walk and could've sworn I had coffee brewing!

Think I will also start another melter with HHS Toasted Hansel & Gretel...it will go nicely with the coffee scent

Upstairs, it's Pink Ninny from HHS...smells great up there...especially since I spent most of the morning shampooing the carpeting in all the bedrooms. vacuum.gif 127143_sarcastic-fainting.gif

Off to make some homemade turkey pot pies for dinner...brownies for dessert! chocolate-1.gif

Good Morning Everyone!

With my daughter's nutcracker performances winding down,we can now start to think about Christmas.

This morning we've got going:

YC cranberry peppermint jar-using it up

YC shortbread cookie jar-again another using it up

YC jack frost jar-finishing this one up.

Scentsy-spiced grapefruit

GC-candycorn

BHG-sleigh ride

I get so excited to buy new candles. Then when I get them,I hate to light them for the first time. Now that I've got several jars to finish up,I can't stand them. lol Anyone else like this too?