The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Jingle Bells, Good Christmas Smells

Added a couple of new scents; Cranberry Relish from Aunt Nena's and Spiced Cranberry Cider from BH&G.

Gail--well for once I think the weather is just going to be warm without any problems. That is unusual around here but they aren't calling for anything bad coming next so I guess I'll just relax and enjoy the warmth. :D

For this afternoon I am trying Baked Cinnamon Rolls from BH&G. I have yet to find a cinnamon roll scent that we like but I keep trying. It smells really good cold. We will see how it goes.

Thanks for all of the condolences, friends. It really means a lot to me. [smilie=group_hug]

Sugar & Spice Strawberry Croissant

Homemade Wildberry Scones

CFTKR Cactus & Sea Salt

Candledippers Cranberry Peppermint

Homemade Birthday Cake

Hope everyone is having a nice Sunday afternoon. Trying to get motivated to put up the tree, but no one around here is interested in helping me. [smilie=th_cry2yw3]

Scentsy ~ Christmas Cottage

YOCC ~ Christmas Wish

YC mixology votive holder ~ 2 YC Christmas Cookie + 1 Sparkling Cinnamon

BBW Pumpkin Cupcake candle ~ might be the last burn for this one

YC Crisp Apple Strudel ~ wish this one was stronger

Hi all. The move is coming up pretty quickly -- we get the truck a week from today and shove off on Monday the 10th. Crazy! All this domestic time is giving me plenty of opportunities to get some melting in. Today it's PI: Cranberry Spice in the living room and Sugared Spruce in the bedroom. A great holiday combo.

(But do you know what's next on the list?? That's right...packing the candle/tart stash!)

cmarie, I hope your move goes smoothly. We were in the middle of moving at this time last year. Not the best time of year to move, but sometimes it's unavoidable!

The Spiced Cranberry Cider had to go. It just didn't agree with me. I need a bakery fix so I picked Sugar Cookie Dough from LOL.

For this afternoon I am trying Baked Cinnamon Rolls from BH&G. I have yet to find a cinnamon roll scent that we like but I keep trying.

Trep - Have U tried Nene's Cinnamon Glazed Fritters? ( Sweet cinnamon glazed fried fritters with notes of clove, nutmeg, ginger, and maple sugar) It's a fave with us. :wub: I'd be glad to send U some to try - email me (member area) and I'll send it off 2 U.

I'm melting LSC's Harvest Moon and it's [smilie=th_cc15] ! I guess my timing is off a little - last week there was a big, beautiful full moon.

edited: corrected scent name - it's Harvest Moon...not Hunter's Moon. [smilie=th_pardon]

Helloooo everybodies! It has been a couple days - my big office party has come and gone, so I can sit and get caught up on posts!

Today has been Glazed Pears from Clifty Creek and

Red Candy Apple from Scentsy.

Sweet&spicey--thanks for the offer but I think I will just give it up. I think there is something about the mix of cinnamon and dough etc. that just doesn't suit our family. I really appreciate your offer but I think it would probably end up dumped and I wouldn't want you to waste a good tart on my family's crazy noses. Ha!

Starting the day with BH&G Wild Berry Cheesecake. It is a warm morning here in the Ozarks--63 degrees at 4 AM in December is nuts even for us. Have a great day everyone.

Good Morning!!

Melting GHBT Bayberry. Thought I melted this last night but the melter was off.

Big wax accident last night. YOCC Christmas Tree Garland was melting. I accidentally hit the melter and it went flying. Green wax on my wood floor, table and the walls. A spatula and goo gone had it looking good as new. Hate when that happens.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Morning

Oh Michele...I hate waxidents!!! It takes forever and a year to clean up. :( But glad its looking good now!!!

Starting the day with Pumpkin Eggnog from Front Porch

Have a good one. :)

93206.gif

Good Morning

Melting Christmas Pudding and Christmas Wassail from CFTKR...Cinnamon Dusted Rolls from Nene's and Spiced Gumdrop from BH&G

Have a good Monday!

Well, I packed most of the wax stuff yesterday but left out a small selection for melting this week. That's reasonable right? Right. In the living room it's LOL Wichita Blue Juniper, and the bedroom has Nene's Lemon Sugar & Candied Violets.

Good morning. [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

This is really how I look today. DD #2 was sick all night. Poor thing. She's not had the best week...losing her Grandma Billie, finding out she needs her wisdom teeth out, and stomach flu. :(

Michele ~ Ugh! Sorry to hear about your waxtastrophe, but glad you got it all cleaned up.

Sugar & Spice Ghost Munch and Cake & Ice Cream

Can-Do Spicy Apples & Peaches and Coco-Mint Frost

BH&G Vanilla Buttercream Cupcake

Going to take it easy today while DD recuperates. We may watch While You Were Sleeping after I get my Green Chile Stew going.

Hope everyone has a good day. :)

Honeybear--hope your daughter feels better soon. It sounds like your poor family has had enough misery for awhile.

This afternoon it is Scentsationals Cupcake and BH&G Ginger Spice Cake. I made some garlic bread, though, so I am smelling that more than the good stuff. Ha!

Switcheroo time....christmas-cat.gif

CFTKR Sugared Strawberry Spruce

Nene's Gingerbread Sugar Snap

HHS Granny's Sugar Cookie Dough Bread

Christy, hope the move goes smoothly...I hate packing, don't you? It's a good way to get rid of junk though...lol.

honeybear, oh your poor DD! It's hard on us moms when our babies are sick...even when they're not "babies" anymore.

Off to feed the troops...turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, fresh green beans and rolls. Almost like Turkey Day all over again...lol. Oh and can't forget the cranberry sauce!

th_sHellobar.gif

I am melting Scent Appeal Apple Jack N Peel from a kind CF pal thank_you.gif It smells great!

NMhoneybear - I am sorry your DD was sick and I hope she is on the mend soon!! A movie and some yummy food is always a nice thing :)

trep & Aria - Garlic bread.....turkey dinner.....delicious! th_Drglar.gif