The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Jingle Bells, Good Christmas Smells

[smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJack It's December!!!

[smilie=th_congratulations] on this months's thread title Sweet!!! You know I love it!

This morning it's:

Cider Donut from YOCC

Hot Apple Pie from JLC&C

Upstairs:

Essence of Jesus from Nellie's Acres

Have a great Saturday...decorating today!

Good Morning! [smilie=snoopy]

Great thread title, Sweet! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Trep, I've noticed that you've been melting some Scentsy. How are you liking them? [smilie=th_235F35F32]

I'm trying out Sparkling Berry Garland from BH&G.

My weekend is feeling very harried with all the moving chaos. Nevertheless, I'm melting a couple LOL bakery scents: Vanilla Wish in the bedroom and Comfortably Numb in the living room.

mpfand--I was able to get some Scentsy when I was in Iowa and I like the scents really well, but only if I use a bulb warmer. At my dad's I used a Scentsationals large warmer and here at home I am using a plug in warmer. If I use my regular 24 watt plate warmers the scent is gone super fast. Also I find the Scentsy only scents a small room like a bathroom--at least for me. So, they won't be anything I would get very often, if ever again, since no one around here sells them in stores and I have so much wax already that I don't want to start with a consultant. I did do some in a tealight warmer and they did really well in them, too, but I really like the BH&G/Scentsationals a lot better.

Thanks re the avatar Sweet and Trep! :)

Since I've spent the entire morning and afternoon putting up decorations, I let DD#3 pick the scent earlier...she picked Balsam from Nellie's Acres...with the little mini pine cones in them! Love it.

Back to decorating...it's truly never ending!

I love the thread title! Congrats, Sweet! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Christy, I hope your move goes smoothly.

NMHoneybear, I'm so sorry to hear of the sudden passing of your other mother. I wish you comfort and peace.

I've been melting Candle Dippers' Pomegranate Cider off and on for days. It's SO GOOD and lasts forever! [smilie=th_yay]

I lit a new candle last night and will do the same this evening. It's just wonderful - burning perfectly, smelling divine, and throwing well. It's a double wicked 10 oz. keepsake jar in Spiced Cranberry from Haley's. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Gail

[smilie=thank_you] re: the thread title peeps!

Honeybear - Thinking of U today. [smilie=th_bighug-1]

Christy - I bet you're surrounded by packed boxes. :wacko: Is the moving day coming up soon?

Puppy - I like Haley's candles, too. Winner in scent & throw & price! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

I'm ending the day with NEST's Pumpkin Chai candle. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Sweet dreams all - [smilie=th_goodnight]

mousepaintcanes.jpg

Good Morning...love the December title sweet! JingleAllTheWayBellRed.gif

I've got a pretty full Sunday...hockey practice this morning with DS#2 and karate testing this afternoon with DS#1.

Relaxing right now with CFTKR Peppermint Swizzle Stick downstairsdujgn.gif

Upstairs, I have CFTKR Rosemary Mint melting

See you all later!00000ginger.gif

th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif Good morning! Nice title, sweet! :)

I am starting off with BL Lemon Custard. DH tolerates most lemon scents, so since he is here I went with this one. th_200912104451.gif

Aria - I had to th_slider_brent.gif at your smiley sliding down the candy cane.

Good morning peeps! [smilie=The_Hi]

I'm melting SC's Roasted Espresso and burning McCalls Sunrise Cinnamon Bun candle - they smell delish together! :wub: Trep - it's unseasonably warm here, too & getting darker outside by the minute, looks like we're going to have rain. Hopefully not storms - I saw on TWC Minneapolis had a tornado which is crazy :o - they normally are covered w/snow in December.

I've had a run of duds over the last few days... except I melted Bittersweet (Scentsible Scents) last night and it was good, as usual :). I also liked Sugar & Spice (Luna Bleu) and Caribbean Salsa (LSC), but they were just not strong enough for me.

My duds:

- Good throw but not crazy about the scent: Summer Days (Tuscadero's - too much jasmine in the mix), Home Sweet Home (Sniff My Tarts), and Carnival Cakes (LSC)

- Great scents but not long-lasting: Chocolate Mint Latte (LSC), Coffin Cake (Luna Bleu)

- No throw: Let Them Eat Cake (LSC)...very unusual for LSC so maybe I didn't give it enough time

Got some new ones going today so I have my fingers crossed! (actually, one is over six years old...so, not really new :)).

ETA: I love the thread title :)

Morning All. [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Christy...good luck with the move...is it soon?

This morning it's:

Country Blessings from a CF pal...love this one! Thanks! [smilie=th_happy096]

Christmas Morning from Backroad Hobbies...really nice!

Upstairs:

Pink Passion from VDC...pretty!

Have a great Sunday! :confettistars:

Good morning, everyone. :) Starting out with Sugar Sweet Gumdrops from BH&G and Huckleberry Sage from Scentsy.

Sweet--as much as I like the warm temps I am not too happy with it getting too far above normal--as you said about Minneapolis--when it gets too warm this time of the year severe weather is usually not far behind. I have had to put the A/C on if you can believe that. With our south wall being all windows and no leaves on the trees it heats up fast in here this time of the year. Guess we will see what happens next.

Hi all,

Aria, you are the queen of cute emoties! [smilie=th_allah]

I'm melting Can-Do's Amish Spice, a big fave!

Trep and Sweet, I hope your weather doesn't take a bad turn.

Gail