The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

November's Cornucopia of Scents

MIchelle: I'm so happy to hear of your good luck with your beach house. I'm sorry your relatives have not faired very well. It's hard to figure out how it can do minimal damage to some and others are wiped out. Some recent melts are LSC Autumn Leaves, Sandalwood Spice, Toasted Fireside, TDC- Bergamot Spice Cedarwood Vanilla Rustic Lodge.

I hope y'all are doing well. I was able to visit my Aunt and cousin that was up visiting my Mom from South Carolina. I think it has been 30 years since I have seen her. It was so nice to see her if just for an afternoon.

biggrin.gif

Thanks everyone for all the kind words about my beach house. It truly is a miracle.

Finally I am back to a regular schedule. Everyone has gone back to work.

Melting -

Shady Mountain (Is this Butterfly Lane Scents?) Candy Corn which was a gift from a very generous CF friend

LSC Orange Harvest Cupcakes

LSC Pumpkin Sugar Donut

These are all blending together nicely and my house smells great!

Katz-I am so glad you enjoyed your visit with your relatives. It is so nice to catch up.

It was an absolutely beautiful day here. I love this time of year.

Just want to say this group of friends on CF are such a wonderful bunch. It is great to have friends like you. You always have kind words when anyone is down or are going through some tough days,

MaggieMae - :thyay: for electricity!

Michele - Such good news about your beach house - amazing! [smilie=th_yahoo] So sad about your inlaw's houses [smilie=th_cry2yw3] - I hope they can be restored.

I'm melting LSC's Sugar Custard Bread and it's deeeelish! :wub: Luv her unique scent blends.

I'm really glad to hear everyone is doing well after the storm and getting back to some sort of normality, your all in my thoughts and prayers :). Its so great to see such a sense of community here, and that brings a smile to my face everytime I log on here [smilie=group_hug]

Tonight i've been melting

Scentsy white tea and cactus-lovely fresh, clean scent without being like laundry.

Beezy tarts Bear claws-An absolute favourite of mine [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

[smilie=th_offtobed] nighty night all.

Mpfand, how was the throw on this?

The throw was good and I would say it was medium strength for about 4-6 hours using one cube in my Scentsy warmer. Not too bad considering the clam was only $2!

Evening All!!! [smilie=th_wave]

Halo and Michele- I totally agree with ya on the CF family- you all are truly an amazing group of people!! [smilie=group_hug]

Twinsmom~ Great deal on your OOCC candle!

Christy~ We lost power for 7 days...it felt like 17. LOL

Katz~ Your visit sounds lovely...it is so nice that you got to see your Aunt and Cousin after so long! :)

Biolaeagles~ Congrats on a 7 day no buy!! I think that's great!!!

Melting:

Country Home Scents Mulled Spiced Cider

Dream Tarts Cranberry Cider from a CF pal...THANKS! Smells great! :)

The old DH just brought my DS back to college...I hope everything is back to normal now...they will probably extend the year and push off the finals...We'll see what happens. My youngest kids are still out of school for the rest of the week...no power yet. They will have to make up 2 weeks somewhere. Yikes. Please keep my husbands co-workers wife in your thoughts and prayers...she went to move the car during the storm fearing a tree would fall on it but the tree fell on her...she is now in a coma. Such heartbreak.

Good night all.

@Maggie, i'll keep her in my prayers.

This morning i've been melting

TBG Miss Melanie-one cube in my scentsy warmer. This is such a lovely juicy refreshing melon scent, made my mouth water to the point I had to go to my local shop and buy a pear (there was no melon or I would have gotten some of that lol). It was a medium scent throw and filled my small livingroom nicely.

Beezy tarts bearclaws- Great as always, just turned it on as was already in my melter from last night. Still going strong, dang I should have picked up a pastry while i was at the shop.

Wow Maggie that is terrible news about co-worker's wife. I keep saying prayers for all those in need in the northeast and now they are going to be worried about a noreaster! Crazy weather.

Today I have burning Village Candle Mulled Cider and melting from Cheryl's Cranberry Crumble. I need to get myself moving and get some housework done before I go to work. Have a great day everyone.

Morning all. [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Thank you for your prayers Debra, Halo and Twinsmom...I know they work!

Halo...Now I am wishing I picked up one of those TBG Miss Melanie...it was on my list but I waited too long to buy. Darn. Next time for sure.

I kept the tarts from last evening going all night and they are still throwing strong! ^_^ Love when that happens...will change things up after work.

Have a good one and stay safe everyone! I hope this one is a bust.

Maggie, praying your DH's co-workers wife does recover. That's just heartbreaking...

Starting out with A Thankful Harvest from BH&G.

Wow, Maggie, that's so sad to hear about your husband's co-worker's wife.

Today I'm melting Vanilla Hazelnut by CBV and Vanilla Cookie Crunch by BH&G. Melting some lighter scents today. ;)

I am truly puzzled today...

Melting...

Iced Cherry Chip Cake from a nice CF friend...thank u!

Lemon Bread from BL

Pink Sugar from Nene's mixed with a bit of Triple Threat from BL

Cinnamon Bear from Scentsy

Maggie, prayers on their way...

Michele, it was sure good to hear that your beloved beach house was not damaged

Shayz Pink Tea is still going strong (2nd day)! I love it. Started BH&G Vanilla Sugar Cookie, Pink Fruit Lupes (LSC), and Ruby Rock Candy (LSC) - all pretty good! Ruby Rock Candy is a type of fruit punch scent to me.

Michele, it was sure good to hear that your beloved beach house was not damaged

Thank you Aria!!

Maggie-What a sad story about your husband's coworker's wife. I will keep her in my prayers.

Finished off the last of yesterday's melts. The snow is really coming down here. It is wet though and not really sticking. I lit some candles to enjoy tonight-

YC Pumpkin Pie

Slatkin Pumpkin Carving

YC Harvest Welcome

Slatkin Pumpkin Cupcake

YC Pumpkin Butterrream

Evening all,

think i'm going to have an early night tonight and curl up in bed with my hotwater bottle and watch the season premiere of Grey's Anatomy and the second episode of American horror Story (we're a little behind the US)

Today I was mostly melting

YC blackberry-in my tealight warmer, this was ok, a medium scent throw and lasted about 6 hours which is good as its an old tart (like 3+ years, I found a whole box of them i'd forgotten about when cleaning out an old cubboard). It wasn't as fresh and juicy as Fussassmcgee's blackberry, reminded me a bit of mulled cider, only with blackberry instead of apple.

TBG Dream within a Dream-just about to pop one cube of this in my scentsy warmer and am quite looking forward to seeing how it warms.

Sweetdreams all [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Melting YC Moonlight Harvest for the evening

After we eat, I'll be taking DS to sparring. The boys have half a day tomorrow and are off Friday...conference time here.

Have a great night

Thank you for the prayers Mpfand, biolaeagles, Aria and Michele.

Left work a little early to try to avoid the most of this storm. Had about 2 inches in my car after only about 3 hours. It looks beautiful from inside my home. ;)

Changed the scents to:

Pink Passion Peach from LCP upstairs

Sweet Apple Pie from Ashland...surprisingly good and strong from Michaels Crafts store!

Have a good one.

Happy birthday to Cmarie tomorrow....hope U have a fantastic day! [smilie=HBday] (thread started in Birthday Wishes)

MaggieMae - Sending prayers for your DH's friends wife for a complete recovery. As much as I luv snow [smilie=th_pardon] , I was hoping the east coast wouldn't get any and hinder the efforts to restore electricity to those still without it.

I'm melting CFTKR's Apple Cinnamon Donuts - such a yummy bakery scent! [smilie=th_aa17] Very light on the cinnamon to me, mostly an apple donut scent. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Drooling over the TBG scents - I never get there fast enough, there are usually only a couple left. Or, she is closed! [smilie=th_sad2hz1]

Tonight is an old Woodwick tart - Pumpkin Butter

Drooling over the TBG scents - I never get there fast enough, there are usually only a couple left. Or, she is closed! [smilie=th_sad2hz1]

Tonight is an old Woodwick tart - Pumpkin Butter

I know! I want her store to be open soooo bad!