The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

November's Cornucopia of Scents

Thanks for all the well wishes. I am fine, except for that annoying deep icky cough.

I hope the rest of you feel better soon. And that the soreness of tailbone goes away quickly.

Melting-

BHG-Peppermint(yummy, taking over the whole house)

FP-Red Velvet Cake

Hope you all have a great evening.

Good Evening.

Aria...glad you are feeling better! You too Cat!! :)

Gail...glad you are not picking your nose. [smilie=th_tease-1]

Just put on:

Cranberry Peppermint from Sassy Girl...absolutely love this scent! [smilie=th_Drglar]

EDIT: Had to turn off 2 of the melters...although I LOVE this scent, it is SOOO strong that 1 melter going should be enough.

Hi all. The tailbone is continuing to get better every day (still not 100% though). Thanks for your well wishes. I'm melting LOL L'amour de Mamie and an unidentified clean scent (I think it's from K's Kreations, but it's an unlabeled remelt) that's really a powerhouse.

Just one candle burning tonight...YC Pumpkin Buttercream. I'm pooped and too lazy to light anything else...lol.

img22.gif Good Morning!

One melter going with Serendipity ZB from Scent Appeal...trying to get the old sniffer in gear this morning. I am feeling sooooo much better. Not 100% yet, but getting there.

My major accomplishment yesterday was to put away all my fall decor. Now it is time to deck the halls!

Have to run a few errands and then back home to put up a few decorations. musicaldeer.gif

[smilie=th_sign0162] I am glad everyone is starting to feel better!

I am still melting the Cranberry Peppermint from SassyGirl...it seems to have petered out but I don't want to leave a perfectly good tart going while I am at work. Hmmmm. What to do? OK, I'll melt something new so the kids come in to a good scent.

Banana Cream Zucchini Bread from VDC should do it! :)

Have a good one. :)

Got the tree up yesterday and all decorated while we watched National's Lampoon's Christmas Vacation and drank egg nog. I think my parents really enjoyed being here for all of it. They fly home this evening. :( Melting Christmas Cottage from Scentsy. This is one of my very favorite scents for this time of year.

Good morning.

It's been a very sad week. My other mother, Billie, passed away suddenly on Tuesday night. We spent Thanksgiving with her and she was completely fine. If there was ever an angel living on the earth, she was the perfect example. She will be greatly missed.

Aria & Cat ~ Glad to hear you two are feeling so much better.

I haven't even started my Christmas decorating yet with all that's going on. Tomorrow is the memorial and then Sunday is my DH's birthday. Maybe that will be the day to put up the tree.

Putting on lots of comfort scents today:

CFTKR Raspberry Coconut Cake

CFTKR Raspberry Bear Claws

CCCC Bunny Patch

CFTKR Sugar Cookie Latte

Hope everyone has a good day.

Hello :)

I am melting OPT Coconut Strawberry Bread th_shewiggle.gif

mpfand- That sounds like you had a really nice time. I love that movie!!

NMhoneybear- I am so sorry for your loss *hugs*

Condolences to you and your family Honeybear. So sorry for your loss.

This evening melting LSC Sugared Spruce.th_fabulous1.gif Reminds me it's time to start decorating for Christmas.

Hi Everyone!!

It has been a busy day. I finally got most of the decorating done.

MHoneybear-Sorry for your loss.

Most of the day I had melting CFTKR Gingerbread Cake. I just switched out to LSC Strawberry Pine Cones. It is starting to smell great here!

Michelle-Glad you enjoyed your family's visit!