The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

November's Cornucopia of Scents

th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif Good morning!

I am starting off with CHS Wildberry Zucchini Bread :) DH walked into the room and said ooh, it smells good in here. I said, oh? Yeah, your coffee smells great....but something else smells like crunch berries cereal icon_lol.gif At least it is close enough to the scent unlike his doritos comment of yesterday lol.

th_prod_107_1676.gif

Morning all.

Left 2 of the 3 warmers downstairs going all night....now they are all back on and the scent is super duper strong. Amazing! I have had great luck with Jaimie Lauren Cupcakery & Confections...The Coffee Cake scent is very spicy bakery- delicious!

Shortygal~ Definitely a better comment from the DH! [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

Honeybear~ Glad to hear your DD doesn't have pneumonia! There seems to be a rough cough floating around everywhere. I wish there was something to take to just get rid of it!!! One of the twins has it...I think I'm making turkey soup tonight. [smilie=yes]

Have a good one. :) I am expecting a delivery today....sooooo excited!

lights-1.gif Hi there! Still feeling like carp. sick0026.gif But I just had to stop in and live vicariously through all of your scents! lol

I actually did start two melters, but not sure if I'll be able to enjoy the scents. That's how stuffed up I am! I went with a couple minty scents maybe they will help clear my nose!

LSC ~ Jack Frost

CFTKR ~ Buttermint

Still trying to make a dent in the laundry.gif

Ozzy wants to go for a walk...groan.gif

Hope everyone who is under the weather is feeling better real soon!

My mom picked the scent for today-Mochadoodle from Scentsy. She loves going through my stash and choosing what to melt. :D Thinking about getting the Christmas decorations down today...

Christy ~ What on earth did you do that won't allow you to sit? :huh: You poor thing!

Oddly enough, I think I sat too much (hours at a time = not good) and sat the wrong way (leaning back indulgently in non-reclining furniture so as to put lots more pressure on the tailbone, which felt fine at the time but obviously wasn't).

Fortunately, today I have a little less pain, so I think it is getting better. The most frustrating thing is the restricted mobility. Prepping for a move doesn't mix well with not being able to bend over/twist/lift/etc. But things are improving and I have found certain ways that work for me to sit carefully for short periods of time. My main concern is getting this cleared up before I have to spend hours in a moving truck!

The scents are still around for now, although they may need to get packed away pretty soon. Maybe I can leave out a small selection so as to continue melting/burning until the bitter end. Lately I've been melting the end of my Yankee Sandcastles swirl jar, plus PI Lemon Meringue Pie and LOL Froot Loops. It's nice to finish off some old jars that were on their last legs anyway. I'm planning to place a Full Moon order one of these days and have the pillars sent to the new place. Gotta restock, right? [smilie=th_c032]

Gosh, there are too many health issues here. :huh: I hope everybody gets to feeling lots better really soon.

I'm melting Can-Do Spiced Clove. I like this scent lots more than yesterday's evergreen one. [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Gail

Morning [smilie=th_316785e4] Didn't sleep that well last night. Only got a few hours. :angry: Just might have to tell DH to take a cab home from the airport tonight. He has a later flight, and unless I get a nap in, I might not be able to stay awake to go and get him.

Maggie ~ I am making turkey soup tonight, too! Hoping it will help DD's cough. The doctor did give her an antibiotic for possible bronchitis. It's the first time she has taken an antibiotic since she was about 4 months old when she had an ear infection. [smilie=th_thConfus_55] Pretty good, considering she is almost 18! Sure don't have to worry about antibiotic overuse with her.

Christy ~ Sorry about your pain. Have you ever heard about a book called Healing Back Pain by Dr. John Sarno?

Melting YOCC today again:

Poison Pie

Cherry Crumb Pie

Elf Sweat ~ a little too light for me

Frosted Winter Berry ~ again, a little too light for me

Lemon Biscotti Pie

Oh, and Shayz Gingersnap

Have a good day!

SO sorry to hear of ailments here....I think I just drink so much th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif it must kill ;the germs....

Christy: Hope your lower tailbone area feels better soon. My youngest has been battling severe pain and nerve issues in this area since a surgery in June. He is now trying a lidoderm patch and this seems to be giving him some relief.

I've been melting here and there Some include Country Home Scents Harvest LSC Sugar Custard Bread, Magical Mistletoe, Vanilla Bean Mousse, Can-Do -Prim Wishes, and Cinn.

Toast. I think it's almost time to start on a couple of Yankee jar candles. I will start will Holiday Sage.

My DS and fian'ce will be moving this way around Dec. 21st. They don't have place yet in St. Louis but they can store there stuff in DH warehouse until they find a place. I am happy they will be much closer so I can actually make a drive to go and visit them. I hope everyone is starting to get into the Holiday Spirit. I think this has been a very interesting year in my home (both good and not so good) but there is always a clean slate on Jan 1st., I say Bring it ON!!!

Hey all. [smilie=th_wave]

Changed up the scents:

Zucchini Bread Serendipity from Scent Appeal....well this one is SUPER STRONG and it's a clam. I love this unique combination!

Feel better everyone!

Hope all those feeling under the weather get a good nite's sleep & feel better tomorrow! [smilie=th_bighug-1]

I'm melting BH&G's Vanilla Buttercream Cupcake. Another yummy & strong scent! [smilie=th_dancing_smile] Don't forget....a Charlie Brown Christmas is on tv tonite. [smilie=snoopy]

th_sHellobar.gif

I'm a bit late to changing scents, but I am now melting a mystery tart. The label must have come off at some point. It smells like sweet vanilla or cookie th_pardon.gif

th_316785e4.gif Good morning!

I'm starting off with Sugar & Spice Frosted Pumpkin Cupcakes. It wasn't even fully melted yet and I didn't smell much, but guess who did? Yes, my DH. Here is his gem of the day. "You know what that smells like? When you have a thermos with milk in it that has been sitting for a while." I think he has ruined it for me because now I keep thinking I smell spoiled milk. I may end up switching it, not sure yet lol.

** I did change it out to LSC Bavarian Creme :)

Hi everyone...feeling a little better today so throwing caution to the wind and melting...hollysmile2.gif

Nene's Cranberry Crumble

CFTKR Sugared Spruce

BHG Fragrant Balsam Forest

Getting my sniffer back thank goodness

Shortygal, your DH is thnaughty.gif I am lucky, DH very rarely even comments on what I have melting.

katz, that's so nice that your DS and his fiance are moving closer to you!!

Maggie, I have that ZB Serendipity clam too...sounds so good!

sweet, I watched Charlie Brown last night! I also have the DVD! Love!!!thcharlie.gif

Well, friends, see you all later...have a good one!

Hi All!!

Melting this morning YOCC Amaretto Nog in all melters. Smells good here. Lots of Amaretto in this -it overpowers the eggnog.

Also burning YC Red Apple Wreath. Trying to get into the Christmas spirit.

Starting to get rid of the Christmas boxes. I have a lot of decorating to do and have little motivation.

Got the house all decorated yesterday. I think we'll put up the tree today and decorate it when the kids get home from school. Melting Peppermint Dreams from Scentsy. Yum!

Hello friends,

I started the morning with Can Do's Red Hot Beans. The scent description says red hot cinnamon and vanilla bean noel, so I expected to love it. Um, nope. My nose is getting picky. Noooo, I did NOT say I'm picking my nose! [smilie=th_laughing] Switched out to Candle Dipper's Pomegranate Cider. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Gail

Whew! So relieved to hear you aren't picking your nose, Gail! [smilie=th_31]

Aria, glad you are getting your sniffer back. There's just nothing as frustrating as being a scented wax addict and not being able to indulge!

Today, in keeping with the spirit of Christmas, I have BG&H Peppermint in the melter. You can smell this one all over the house and it's quite festive.