The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

November's Cornucopia of Scents

Morning. :)

It's Tuesday...and rainy. Maybe we will get some snow.

Maggie - How are you liking Scent Appeal?

Hey Shortygal...I am really liking them so far and will definitely order again. [smilie=yes] Scents are moderate to strong depending on the scent- and they seem to last a long time for me! She recently switched over her wax so the "sale" items are her old paraffin wax and everything else is new soy blend wax. I am not a fan of the bags that the scallops come in but I just switch them over to cello ones I got online. I do think her scallops are stronger- I don't know why that is. [smilie=th_pardon] Maybe it's just me. I am melting a clam today so I will see what happens. Super fast shipping and Lisa is very sweet! I would be happy to send you some to try if your interested. I have...LOTS! LOL Your DH cracks me up...he sounds like mine. I think they like to come up with weird things to say to entertain themselves! :)

Melting:

Scent Appeal Blue Frosted Cake (Angel Food Cake, Blue Sugar & Cream Cheese Frosting)

Upstairs: ? Not sure yet.

Have a good one. :)

I'm loving all of the wintry holiday avatars!

I'm melting Tara's Christmas Splendor. It's strong and good for people who like evergreen scents. I want to like 'em and I keep trying but darn it, I just don't. [smilie=th_puke] I need to find a spicy replacement...

Gail

91-1.gif Greetings everyone!

Hope the Thanksgiving holiday was fun for all of you. Ours was nice and the hockey tournament was fabulous. Our team lost 3 of 4 games, but we still had fun.

Unfortunately, somewhere along the line, I caught a nasty cold. It started out with a tickle in my throat and now it's a full blown cold. Ugh....

I can smell just a little, so I have Nene's Cranberry Crumble melting and also burning Thompson's Harvest Spice and YC Crisp Apple Strudel.

I've been trying to take it easy, but have to get some laundry done...blech. Right now I feel like my eyes are going to slam shut...so sleepy.

Sorry if I am a downer...hugs to everyone!

Hugs to you, Aria. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_] Sorry you aren't feeling well. My oldest DD had a cold and her darn cough just won't let go. I'm taking her to the doctor this afternoon. Hope your cold is short-lived. [smilie=yes]

Nancy ~ I'm in love with that beautiful little package in your avatar. It's so lovely! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Started planning a YOCC order last night when I saw that Connie is closing on Dec. 1st til next year. I still have a $20 off code to use from my last order being so late. She is SO sweet! Today is a YOCC kind of day...

Blackberry French Toast

Lemon Lava Cake

Blackberry Pound Cake

Pink Kaleidoscope

Sweet Tooth Temptation

Pink Sugar Cookie Dough Bread

Happy melting everyone! [smilie=th_sml29]

Yuck to the cold Aria-I feel the same way right now. Ready for napping...

Ham and beans in the crockpot, laundry going round and round, and I am really sleepy!

Melting-

Fragrant Balsam Forest-BHG this is such a smooth greenery scent-just enough pine to be Christmassy, but well rounded with other scents.

Cinnamon-Holiday time

Burning-YC Autumn Leaves.

Have a great afternoon everyone.

Thanks, NMhoneybear--I thought it was cute.

Gail--I am the same way--every year I vow I am going to like evergreen scents--but it just doesn't happen for me. I, like you, will have to settle for the spicy ones instead.

Aria--so sorry you have a cold. I hope it is a short one. Take care of yourself. [smilie=th_bb41]

For this afternoon it is Harmony Home Creamy Nutmeg and Scentsationals Mango Peach.

On this very dreary day I am melting CFTKR Balsam & Citrus. Very nice. I ordered a bunch of new Christmas scents. I just opened my box from last year and there are way more than I thought. I guess I have a lot of melting to do.

All the Christmas boxes are out. I have no motivation to decorate today. Maybe later.

Hi all. I'm moving pretty slowly these days because of a sore tailbone, of all things. Hopefully it will heal up soon if I don't sit too much. Yesterday I finished off my create-a-candle from the Yankee store and today it's YC Autumn Leaves.

th_Hello_.gif

I am switching out a little early. I am now melting YOCC Zucchini Bread Fluff cloud_9.gif

Maggie - I don't know where the heck he comes up with his scent descriptions haha. I am glad to hear you are liking Scent Appeal. That is so nice of you to offer! rose.gif I think I will actually take you up on that if you have a tart to spare :) Do you have an email I can send a message to or would you like me to post mine? Thanks!!

Aria and Cat01 - I am sorry to hear you are both sick. Hope you feel better soon!!

Scentsationals Country Cider and Coconut Macaroon going right now... for some reason, I'm still not ready to start on the Christmas scents. Too much fall scents left to melt! I keep switching the scents out every 2 hours or so because I have a cold and my sniffer is a little broken, haha.

So... today I'm in denial that we're officially in the "it's so cold out, we're not going to see 70 again for several months" mood- So I'm melting accordingly. Haha!!!

[smilie=th_dd5]

I'm melting BH&G- Sugar Melon Kiwi and I really like this one! Hubby picked this one!

[smilie=th_WE1summer013]

I'll come back to reality tomorrow- hopefully! [smilie=th_foolish1]

Waaaa! I don't wanna be sick! I pretty much cannot smell anything now! Waaaaaaaaa! Momma! No scents for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to whine....thanks for all the well wishes and I did fall asleep for about 3 hours on the couch! Woke up all sweaty...nice, huh?

Cat, oh no...not you too! Waaa...

Christy, ugh...sore tailbone...Waaaaa....

Okay, friends...just popped in to say hi and say thanks for all the sympathy. I haven't been this sick in a few years at least...waaaaaa!

Sorry for all the whining

Hey all! :)

Aria & Lemonmeringuepiess~ I hope you both feel better soon!!! Aria- it's OK to whine...colds STINK!!! [smilie=th_balloons]

Honeybear~ I hope your DD feels better soon too!!! [smilie=th_balloons]

Christy~ Take care and feel better soon!!! That sounds painful! [smilie=th_balloons]

Michele~ I know what you're saying...my Christmas scents box is a lot fuller than I recall and yet I keep ordering more! [smilie=th_sign0164]

Shortygal~ Great! I posted my email on my profile under "about me". :) Give me a hollar!

Decided on Endless Love from VDC upstairs &

Downstairs it's JLC&C

Gourmet Sugar Cookie and Coffee Cake....smelling great!

Cat, Lemonmeringuepiess, Aria ~ You girls better get to feeling better soon. No fun to be in the midst of the holiday season if your sniffers are messed up. :(

Christy ~ What on earth did you do that won't allow you to sit? :huh: You poor thing!

Changed out a few warmers earlier and put on a few of Carol's yummies...

Orange Caramel Crumble

Holiday Cookie

Sticky Licky Buns

Took my DD to the doctor for her lingering cough...no pneumonia. Phew! Part of her problem is that she doesn't get enough sleep since she is still somewhat of a vampire, even during the school year. :rolleyes:

Have a good night!