The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

November's Cornucopia of Scents

Whew! Back from my holiday in St. Louis...it was a million things at once. 12 people in my DD's house-all doing their own thing, 4 dogs that aren't normally together, and a whole lot of compromising!!!

We did all the touristy stuff for the kids, and it was exhausting. Our dinner was spectacular too. But, I am glad to be home. I am watching Charlie Brown Thanksgiving with my girls right now [smilie=th_snoopy] , and getting ready to get the tree put up. :confettistars:

Got some oils simmering-

Sandalwood Forest

Cinnamon Vanilla Berry

Burning-

Autumn Leaves-YC

Melting-

Front Porch-Cake Shoppe

True Living-Fresh Linen (these are not that bad for Dollar Gen tarts)

CFTKR-Pink Sugared Serendipity

Looks like everyone had a great holiday, enjoy the rest of Sunday! [smilie=th_biqazm1]

Crazy busy with moving and Christmas-gift details. Blech. Melting LB Cinnamon Creme Brulee and burning my custom YC candle (Mistletoe layer).

Yes, 10 people is a lot of work, especially for my OCD personality, but I'm so thankful we now have a house that is large enough to accommodate everyone comfortably. It was wonderful having my family here for our first Thanksgiving in our new home. I've been cleaning and doing laundry all day today and melting Hemingway from Scentsy and Spiced Apple Clove from BH&G.

When I think about lots of company, mpfand, what I get the most concerned about is all the breakfasts! People up at different times, different tastes... :wacko: Seems like there a lot of peeps that are not crazy about breakfast foods like eggs!

I am still feeding the black and white stray kitty - I still only see it for a few minutes after the food plate goes down, never during the day. I even got one of the "kitty tubes" to protect it from the cold nights, but if it is using it, it is leaving no trace. :(

Today I have had HHS Marshmallow Lime Cupcake melting.

Morning! [smilie=th_316785e4]

Sweet~ I ordered the Fall Fest as well...but I have not melted it yet. She's not showing pear in the scent description but I think I smell some too!! ;)

Debra~ I feel so bad for those little ones out in the cold! It's so sweet of you to put out the kitty tube...at least it's there if she wants it and they sure look cozy!!!

Welp, the Winter Fall was not for me. Kinda sour to my nose. Changed out that melter to Sugary Cinnamon Donuts from Jaimie Lauren Cupcakery & Confections....smells amazing. :)

Have a good one. :)

Good Morning! Back at school after the holiday. I am melting hippie Christmas from Carol. It's really different. The weekend was great, especially since the gamecocks beat Clemson for the 4th straight year!

I am still feeding the black and white stray kitty - I still only see it for a few minutes after the food plate goes down, never during the day. I even got one of the "kitty tubes" to protect it from the cold nights, but if it is using it, it is leaving no trace. :(

Debra - What are your low temps at night right now? It's probably cold to us [smilie=th_autumboy] , buy maybe not cold enuf for the kitty to venture in looking for shelter yet - ? Hopefully, when it gets really cold the little one will check it out. Did U put a little food inside?

I'm melting BH&G's Mulled Apple Cider & it's a good one! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Sweet - our temps haven't been too bad yet - 32-45ish. It is those 30's that make me want kitty to crawl in the tube. I put food right outside and spray inside with catnip. They warn about the "varmints" that would like to eat unattended food! [smilie=th_pardon]

Tonight I have Cheryl's - Pumpkin Souffle

Off work today so indulging in candles rather than tarts.

In the living room I'm burning For Every Body Candy Corn and in the kitchen Sugar Cookie, again by For Every Body.

It's very windy and rainy out there today so keeping cosy and warm xx

Good morning! th_smiley-yawn.gif

I'm melting LOL Sweet Potato Bread th_FULL_O17.gif

**Edited to add - I think this is smelling yummy, DH told me it stinks like Doritos blink.gif He is going to work so I am not dumping it out. I seriously wonder what is up with his sniffer sometimes. He always comes off with weird interpretations of scents.

Maggie - How are you liking Scent Appeal?