The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

November's Cornucopia of Scents

I did a big shopping trip for Thanksgiving - but I am still worried that I forgot something! :blush:

I have a YC oldie melting - Autumn Gold

Hope everyone survives the family drama this week. I only have a little bit in mine.

Melting LOL Creme Brulee Milk Shake this morning and enjoying it.

Good afternoon candle friends...mug.gif

A little behind on reading posts...hope everything is good with you all

Melting Apple Corn Pudding from CFTKR...wonderful! It's very dark and gloomy here, so lit YC Crisp Apple Strudel. I've heard good things about this one...hope I get a decent throw.

Off to read the boards...happy melting!

Good Afternoon all. I have been so busy finishing up all the odds and ends in order to head out of town.

Honeybear-I am a sucker for red velvet cake-real and in tart form! Luckily, it turned out awesome this time around. I do hope you feel great today. I cannot imagine paying for pb and pickle sammiches. Lolol!

Hope everyone gets through the family issues and has a good Thanksgiving.

I am melting-

Santa Street-Can Do

Autumn leaves-YC

Hayride-Scentsationals

Welcome Home-Lol

Have a great night all.

I've been busy lately trying to get a jump on the Christmas shopping,ssshopping.gif but I'm still melting and burning nonstop around here. YC - Patchoulli, BBW - Autumn Days and Brandied Pear candles.

Tonight is YC Gingerbread. Love this one.thwetkissf.gif

Happy Thanksgiving week. Who's cooking what for the big day? I'm making pies, or rather my kids will be. One is making the Pumpkin pies and the other is in charge of Apple Pie.

I still need to get caught up with this daily thread. Y'all may have already mentioned this, but ...tomorrow night is the Charlie Brown Thanksgiving special. I love the toast and popcorn meal. th_popcorm1.gif

Thanks for the heads up on Charlie Brown, Jules! I love that one and I haven't seen it in awhile!

Tonight it's gonna be:

Dream Tarts Witches Brew in the kitchen

Almost Country Witches Brew in the family room....from a lovely CF pal- this one smells awesome! Thanks! :)

Homemade All Hallows Eve from a sweet CF pal...WOW...Thanks! :)

Goodnight all! [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

I've been melting BH&G Spiced Pumpkin Pie today, or at least that's what I think it was called. This one smelled super strong in the clamshell container, but really hasn't pumped out as much scent as I thought it might. I'm trying to remember how old it is...

Anyway, goodnight to all! [smilie=th_smiley-yawn]

Hey all! I'm excited for Thanksgiving! Tonight's scents are:

Tarts

Apple Zucchini-CFTKR

Butter Pecan-CFTKR

Candles

Leaves-Slatkin

Pumpkin Pie-Yankee

Cranberry Chutney-Yankee

Hope you all have a fabulous holiday!

I have a son that makes a new version of cranberry sauce each year. We have had some interesting ones! ^_^

Tonight is Hemingway - Scentsy.

Hi there everyone...

I'm in charge of the cranberry relish and pumpkin cheesecake. Getting ready to head into the kitchen in a few mints.

Jules, here, this is for you ---> snoopy3993.jpg

Melting Ol' South Pumpkin Pie from a cf gal...yummo and very cinnamon-y. Me likey! piesmiley5.gif

Ozzy got his stitches out this morning...he is now able to go cone free! Don't know who's happier, him or us. He kept walking into things, including our legs...ouch!!!rollingpin.gif

Do any of you have furbabies who want to be fed ALL of the time??? Our feline, Tiger, is always hungry and the vet says he should lose a couple of pounds. He weighs 14 lbs and should weigh only about 12 according to the vet. He gets 1/4 cup dry food twice a day. I am wondering if anyone else's furbabies are like this. huh-1.gif

Aria, I would recommend trying canned wet food instead of dry. Dry food has to have a lot of grains/binder in it to hold it together, and since cats are carnivores, their body can't process that very well, so their nutrition is unbalanced. You're already on the right track by measuring the food and not having it out all the time. Maybe there is a special diet food you could try? Maybe introduce a toy or two that the cat is motivated to chase and gets exercise from?