The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

November's Cornucopia of Scents

I remelted a Hansel & Gretel tart (Dream Tarts) - this had no throw the first time but I turned it on again today and it is throwing very well. Nice scent.

I had two cubes left of Pink Fresh & Clean VS Type (Tuscadero's)...a few months ago, there was no throw but now that I've let them cure for four months, the throw is much better. I really like this scent.

Also just starting Banana Rum Zucchini Bread (YOCC) - I smell the bananas more than the first time I melted it...nice!

Ha ha- pickles when you are expecting Saffron and Sandalwood, yeah not so much! lolol [smilie=th_puke]

So, it has been replaced with Seriously-Scentsations(dd must love this one as she puts it in every chance she gets)

Also picked up some of the holiday melts that Dollar general is carrying to see if they are worth a snot-so melting- Cinnamon...eh not strong. But that could be because its competing with the big ole pot of stew and red velvet cake I am making for Sunday dinner.

Have a great night.

Hi there. Hope everyone had a good weekend. :)

Gail ~ Your window treatments are gorgeous! And Hobbit looks so sweet.

Cat ~ Yum! Love me some Red Velvet Cake. [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] I did a pork roast for dinner and Chocolate Chip Coconut Macaroon bars for dessert. Oh, and funny about the pickles. Speaking of pickles, DH and I were watching CBS Sunday Morning and they were talking about this restaurant that makes peanut butter and pickle sandwiches! [smilie=th_fear8]

CFTKR Raspberry Coconut Cake ~ in honor of my favorite Raspberry Zingers that are soon to be no more [smilie=th_sad2hz1]

HHS Marshmallow Lime Cupcakes

CFTKR Cactus & Sea Salt ~ a winner!

CFTKR Cranberry Bundt ~ very little throw

LSC Triple Berry Bread

LSC Snickerdoodle Drizzle Bread

Been battling a really bad headache for the past few days, so I am [smilie=th_offtobed] and hoping I will feel better tomorrow.

P.S. Hi Laurie! ;)

Hope you feel better in the am, Honeybear!

Gail, those are sooo pretty - I love the fabric you picked. Looks like all that work tuckered Hobbit out!

Tonight is YC again, but not much throw on this one: Apple Cider

Thanks bunches for the compliments, Michele, Aria, NMHoneybear, and Debra. [smilie=th_a194]

I'm burning a YC in Farmers Market this evening. Not much throw, but it's very pretty with the wheat crackle jar shade. [smilie=th_goodnight]

Gail

I am burning a Village candle in banana nut bread. This is a really good candle, very reasonably priced, from TJmaxx. I can't believe it's Thanksgiving week..only two days of school! [smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJack

Morning

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Feel better Honeybear! Ya know....we always eat peanut butter & pickle sandwiches in my home. I know it sounds weird, but its a perfect blend of sweet and sour. PB&J is too sweet for us. ;)

This morning I'm trying Hayride from Scent Appeal...it smells so much like actual hay. I believe this is her old wax and she has changed it to make it better...but so far so good.

Have a good day. :)

Good Morning!

[smilie=The_Hi]

Today my whole living room smells like Falling Leaves by CFTKR - I love, love, love this!

In the hall I have Harvest Berry by a CF Pal

and in my room and bathroom Amish Harvest

[smilie=th_slider_flirt]

I am going to enjoy it now because I'm about to put some "greens" into the crock pot and later on I know they will overtake the house.

[smilie=th_stink]

The countdown to Turkey day has begun, my DD Melody is flying in and I'm so very excited to have all my children together once again for Thanksgiving.

:confettistars: [smilie=snoopy] [smilie=th_e3301ae2]

I hope everyone has a good week

good morning [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

So far, I'm melting

CFTKR ~ Warm Baking Spices...so yummy and a definite re-order

HHS ~ Toasted Hansel & Gretel...fantastic

This is going to be a hectic week followed by a hectic weekend. On Friday, we're off to a hockey tournament for the weekend.

Have a good one!

Good Morning. :)

Honeybear, I hope you had a good nights sleep and are feeling better today.

Melting Pumpkin Pie from Scentsy.

Hi everyone- Sounds like everyone is looking forward to a great Thanksgiving! We have some family drama going on so it's going to be a little awkward I think.

This morning I have BH&G- Kitchen Spice melting. Love the scent but it's not as "spicy" as I thought it would be.

Have a great Monday! [smilie=th_shewiggle]

I cannot believe it is going to be Thanksgiving already!! Where did the year go?

Melts for this afternoon are at least 5 years old. They smell strong already and I just put them on.

GHBT Autumn Leaves in 2 melters

Candle Haven Country Cabin

Tonight I will add BH&G Ginger Spice Cake to the mix. It is my favorite spicy bakery scent.

I've had this going all day - I really like it and DS does, too :)

Jason - I see you're celebrating a special day tomorrow....your birthday! [smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d Hope U have a wonderful day and melt/burn your favorite scents! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] (thread started in Birthday Wishes)

I thought I'd try to find Thanksgiving themed tarts this week, so I'm melting CFTKR's Cinnamon Indian Bread. Really good! [smilie=yes]

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d Jason!

Changing up the scents:

Pumpkin Stuffed French Toast from LSC

Jack O Lantern Cookies from LSC

Maple Frosted Pumpkin Bars from Long Cane Primitives

:)

Hi everyone. I had a stressful day today (car repairs) but it turned out well. Whew.

Melting LOL Comfortably Numb and TBG Mint Stars in the living room. In the bedroom, CFTKR Fall on the Farm and LSC Ocean Blue (not at the same time). A couple of these were birthday surprises from a friend. Thanks so much!

Good evening!

Thanks for the well wishes Debra, Maggie, and Mpfand. I woke up still in pain, but pushed on in spite of it. Decided to change my attitude, so I gave myself a pep talk, then treated myself to a manicure/pedicure, did a little Christmas shopping, and got all the stuff for our Thanksgiving dinner (which we are having on Saturday).

Loves2laugh ~ I feel for you! [smilie=th_empathy] Due to family drama here, we've chosen to accept an invitation out on the real turkey day.

Cmarie ~ Sorry to hear of your car troubles. Hope it wasn't too painfully expensive.

Today was a CFTKR kind of day...

Sugar Cookie Latte

Pumpkin Marshmallow

Holiday Cookie

Sticky Licky Buns

[smilie=th_1819] , Jason! Hope you have a fantastic day!

[smilie=th_goodnight]