The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

November's Cornucopia of Scents

Well, the Eggnog scent was more a caramel scent to me so out it went. I replaced it with BH&G Vanilla Sugar Cookie which I love. If any of you care to look--log onto Yahoo's main page and on the story where it say "Man arrested intending to shoot up Twilight movie"--or something like that you will see it is a guy here in our town who was planning on either shooting up the movie this weekend and/or going to our local Wal Mart and killing as many as he could. Happily his mom called our chief of police and alerted him and he is in jail and our town was not the scene of another massacre. Scary stuff for our small town, for sure. Nancy

I LOVE BH&G...I will have to try Vanilla Sugar Cookie. Sounds good..

My daughter went to see Twilight last night. This is scary about the man that was arrested. Glad they caught him before he did anything..

Oh my gosh Nancy....that is so scary! What is wrong with people today? I am SO glad they caught him before he did anything!

Coffee scents today...

LSC Pumpkin Marshmallow Chai

LCP Caramel Pumpkin Latte

Have a nice Saturday.

Happy Saturday!!

Melting all from Can Do-

Gingerbread Latte

Honey Gingerbread

Cinnamon Sugar

trep-That is so scary! Theee are a lot of crazy people out there.

It's funny Roserent, my tastes are changing again. Autumn Trial is maple-wood, new dawn blossoms, laurel, sweet clove, balsam, patchouli and sandalwood. Usually the only 2 things in there that would appeal to me would be the patchouli and balsam...yet I really loved it. Very unique. Her Covered Bridges (ozone, vetiver, jasmine, rose, green marigold, patchouli, amber, sandalwood and cedar) is even better to me! I put it on a couple of days ago in my bedroom and it's still going! :) However, that's in a 24w hot plate...I tried the Autumn Trail in both types of warmers and in the tealight warmer, it had nada. [smilie=th_idontknow] I am loving this vendor and it's all Halo's doing! :)

Thanks, MaggieMae! I am going to violate my lockdown and place an order ...also am having a hard time resisting Hickory Ridge Prims and Scentsy right now!

Good Saturday morning peeps! [smilie=th_316785e4]

Trep - I'm thankful his mom called the police and prevented a tragedy. What a nightmare for his family. :(

MaggieMae - Flowers?? :blink: Eeeewwwwe. [smilie=th_tease-1] [smilie=th_bb24] I've heard our decorating taste changes every 7 years. Maybe that goes for our scent choices, 2.

Aria - Glad Ozzy is adapting to the collar. My cat couldn't get to his food with his collar on - is Ozzy able to eat out of his food bowl with it on? Hey....that might be an idea to prevent us from pigging out on Thanksgiving...we could wear cone collars! [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

I'm melting an unknown vendor's Pumpkin Chai & Coffee and burning B&BW's Pumpkin Cupcakes. It smells heavenly in here! [smilie=cloud_9] This candle is almost gone & was thinking of getting another, but I don't see that scent online anymore...must have sold out. [smilie=th_cray]

Happy weekend! :D

Trep, what awful news in your neck of the woods, but SO GOOD that his mother called police. My heart goes out to her. Congrats on your awesome new computer. We're all die hard Apple fans around here.

Cat, oh my goodness, you've had such a big challenge, dear girl! My thoughts and prayers are with you as you make your way to recovery. I'm hoping it'll be complete and not too lengthy. [smilie=th_bighug-1]

Aria, glad to hear your Ozzy boy is adapting well. Depending on the dog, it can seem like they've morphed into a battering ram when they're wearing that cone. [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

Christy, best wishes for a smooth move!

Katz, I read your comment about Can-Do's Vanilla Pumpkin yesterday and decided to melt mine today. ITA. It's wonderful!

I've been devoting all my time to sewing window coverings. They're finally done and beautiful. The down side is I just looked around at my sorely neglected house. Ewww! [smilie=th_gagme] Time to roll up the ol' sleeves and get to scrubbing and cleaning.

Gail

Hi there...update on scents...

Pumpkin Caramel Latte was not for me, so after taking DS to karate I came home and switched to Granma's Creamy Zucchini Bread from HHS. Here is the scent description...

"GRANMA’S CREAMY ZUCCHINI BREAD: A piping hot quick bread bursting with notes of freshly grated zucchini and warm spices with a creamy bakery undertone. This has quickly become a BEST SELLER for HHS and nicknamed Crack Bread by a dear customer (Shay G.) because it is so addicting!"

Crack Bread! [smilie=th_coffeespew] Anyhow, right now it just smells like a regular yummy zb scent...will have to see if I get addicted to it! [smilie=th_cha60]

Anyone else tried this one yet?

Happy Saturday! You are all so fantastic-thanks to everyone for the well wishes. I hope to recover, am working very hard on it daily. If I could just feel my toes, I think I would be grateful! Sending great big hugs back out to all of you!

Sweet-I emailed you. Thanks a bunch!

For the morning, I decided to light a bunch of candles

Fresh linen-Mainstays in the bathroom

Key lime pie-Mainstays in the kitchen

Autumn Leaves-YC

Sage & Citrus-Keepers of the light(Cheerful Giver)

I would love to see the window coverings Gail.

I have been picturing the look on my DD's and her fiance's faces when I show up to dinner on Thanksgiving wearing my cone! lol-they would think I had lost my mind.

Maggie- Flowers? Yay!!!!Come to the darkside! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Have a great day everyone.

Thanks, MaggieMae! I am going to violate my lockdown and place an order ...also am having a hard time resisting Hickory Ridge Prims and Scentsy right now!

Your are quite welcome Roserent! I [smilie=th_slider_flirt] HRP and Scentsy too! I recently got some Scentsy but I am hankering for some more HRP.....this pretend lockdown stuff is really hard! [smilie=th_tease-1] I say I'm on a lockdown and keep buying... [smilie=th_pardon]

MaggieMae - Flowers?? :blink: Eeeewwwwe. [smilie=th_tease-1] [smilie=th_bb24] I've heard our decorating taste changes every 7 years. Maybe that goes for our scent choices, 2.

I know, right? :o What is going on with me? I think I really like the earthy mixed with floral in the colder months! Thanks for the welcome to the floral side Cat!! ^_^

Aria...Glad Ozzy is doing well with his cone! I like Sweet's idea of wearing one on Thanksgiving! [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

Puppy - Oooooo...me 2, me 2 [smilie=th_bounce] ...I'd like to C your beauteous window coverings, 2! (hint...hint) [smilie=th_c032]

Cat - Got it & emailed U back. [smilie=th_slider_hi5]

I'm melting LSC's Autumn Apple Bread from a CF friend [smilie=th_teks0311] & it's ahhhh-mazing! [smilie=th_smilies-2] Trouble is, every one of Pam's scents that I melt is awesome and always think I need *more* of. [smilie=th_pardon]

Hello Friends!

[smilie=th_hello]

I haven't been on in awhile - lots of family drama and angst . . . it's kind of gotten me down. . .

:(

Thank you all SO much for the wonderful birthday wishes, it really meant a lot to be remembered by my Candlefind friends! You guys are the greatest!

[smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Thanks to a very generous CF pal, my house has been smelling WONDERFUL these past few days! Recent melts:

Spiced Apples & Peaches

Pomander Spice

All Hallows' Eve

Witching Hour

Spice Market

all very Fall-ish!

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

Sorry to hear anout the family, Laurie - it must be in the air...DH has been in the middle of family issues right now also. :(

Today has been Bay Lime from Friendly Fumes

and my candle for the rainy weather has been YC Spiced Pumpkin.

Laurie...glad to see ya back posting! [smilie=th_wave] Hope everything settles down for you soon.

You too Debra!

Gail...I'd love to see those window coverings too!!! ;)

Earlier in the afternoon I melted:

Caramel Apple from Saltbox Scents

Banana Nut Bread from Sassy Girl

Homemade Banana Nut Zucchini from a dear CF pal! Thanks! Smells wonderful!

Now it's:

Faerie Bonfire from TBG

Have a great night.

I hope everyone dealing with family troubles can find peace. Lord knows we've had enough of them here this past year too...

Aww, thanks for asking. Here are a few photos. I hope they aren't too big. I haven't done this in a long time, so can't exactly remember.

Here's a shot of a couple of the windows. There's four in all.

PB178755.jpg

And a close up of the fabric.

PB178771.jpg

A matching table runner, oh so customized ;-).

PB178768.jpg

My darling boy snoozing on the sofa. (I couldn't resist.)

PB178766.jpg

If anyone's interested, I got this fabulous $25-$40 fabric for $7 a yard at FabricGuru.com! (Not affiliated, just did my research.)

To stay on topic, I'm already planning to melt one of my all time favorite scents tomorrow, Can-Do's Mimi's House!

Gail

Gail--love your window coverings--they are just beautiful. Your dog is so cute, too.

Laurie and others with family troubles--hang in there. I have had a ton of those this year myself and they seem to have a way of eventually working themselves out--not without a lot of trouble, though, unfortunately.

This morning it is BH&G Wild Berry Tart--love this one.

Enjoy your Sunday, everyone.

th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif Good morning all

I am starting off with Monster Cookie :) I hope everyone has a nice Sunday. I can't even believe we are coming up on Thanksgiving soon. Time feels like it's breezing by lately!

Gail - Very nice job on the window coverings! I am not crafty and can't sew to save my life lol. They look great! th_happy096.gif

Good Morning!

Beautiful job Gail! I am not a seamstress, so I love it when I see others who can do it.

Family troubles do work out, hang in there.

This morning, I couldn't sleep so I put some stuff in kinda early-

Time & Again-Saffron & Sandalwood (IDK why but it reminds me of pickles-sort of)

CFTKR-Pink Sugared Serendipity

Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday!

Laurie - Glad to C U, we missed your smiling face! [smilie=th_bighug-1] I hope your waxies are helping to de-stress U some. Hang in there & believe for the best.

Puppy - Those window coverings & runner are gorgeous! :wub: And think of the $ U saved on the beautiful fabric & making them yourself - job well done! [smilie=th_cc15] Hobbit's such a cutie - tell him I'm waving to him. [smilie=th_wave]

Cat - Pickles?? :blink: I hope that's ok with U. :D

I'm melting LSC's Pumpkin Sugar Donuts....yummm! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Gail, the windows coverings and runner are gorgeous. So is your pup. :)

Melting Central Park Pralines from Scentsy.

Hi everybody,

It looks like one of the mods fixed my too-big photos. I hope I didn't make too much of a mess. :unsure:

Thank you all for your sweet words on the curtains. Glad you enjoyed 'em! Trust me, I'm not a talented seamstress, but gathering the curtains at the top covers a multitude of sins. [smilie=th_foolish1] Thanks for the compliments on Hobbit too. He's a daily blessing and by far my DH's favorite dog ever. :skywriter:

Speaking of faves, I am REALLY ENJOYING Can-Do's Mimi House! Simple pleasures are often the best, aren't they?

Hope you're all having a lovely day today, and thanks again for being so nice, ladies!

Gail

Gail-LOVE the window treatments. Gorgeous!!

Melting all from HHS-

Granmas Cake Batter Zucchini

Granmas Waffle Cone

Granmas Ice Cream scoop Bread

These smell great!!!

th-foodline.gif

Nice Job Gail! edd7555606577aebb5898ecf40be036c.gif

Melting 3 homemade tarts from a special gal...17916.gif

Pumpkin Cupcakes

Sugared Vanilla Shortbread

Danish Butter Cookies

It smells yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmy in here! happydance.gif