The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

November's Cornucopia of Scents

Cat--so glad you survived the accident and will pray for your complete recovery. I had wondered where you were but with all that was going on in my own life it kind of just slipped by me.

Am typing this on my brand new computer--it is so fast--my old one was 8 yrs old so you can imagine how slow it had gotten.

For this afternoon it is Orange Cream Cupcake from Scentsationals.

Halo - Have a fun birthday celebration in Dublin! :confettistars:

Christy - How cool that your DH got your something waxie related [smilie=kewl] - he's a keeper! Handmade pottery is always awesome - looking forward to seeing pics after you've moved.

Trep - Congrats on your new 'puter! [smilie=th_a025] Does it have the new Windows 8?

I'm melting Aunt Nena's Mulled Cider. Some Mulled Cider scents are just eh (KWIM?)...but this one.....WOW!...it's da bomb! Luv it! [smilie=th_LOVE]

Good evening all!

I do look forward to getting to know all the "new to me" faces around here, and getting back in touch with all of my old friends. You all know just how to make someone feel welcome and the outpouring of care that's always been here. Thanks everyone.

Have fun on your vacay Halo.

Try not to get too addicted to the new 'puter Trep! Congrats!

Have fun shopping for new pillars Christy. Yay for your DH!

Sweet- I keep hearing about Aunt Nena's are all the tarts that good? It seems I have a lot of shopping to do.

Tonight's tarts are:

Seriously-Scentsations

Route 66-Scentsy

Clean Air-Scentsations

Man, that Seriously is taking over the house! I think I might need to find some air! lol-and I never say that!

Have a great night all.

Christy...can't wait to see those pillar holders!

For the evening...

Tiffany Candles Hocus Pocus

Rock Candy Bread from LSC

Florida Dreamin' from LSC....needed a break from the Fallish scents just for the night.

[smilie=th_goodnight]

melted scent appeal Autumn Trail

You posted that you liked this on cold sniff...how was it melting?

For me today: all good ones! :) :

- Grammy's Zucchini Bread (LSC)

- Orange Buttercream Cupcake (BH&G)

- Calabrian Bergamot & Violet (TBG)

Good Morning! My mom chose the scents for today. :) Candied Apple Cupcakes from LOL and Apple Press from Scentsy.

Good Morning!

TGIF!!

I'm melting one of the LOL tarts from the contest winnings- Amish Quilt and I'm loving this one!!

I hope everyone has a great day! I'm having a girls night tonight- very excited to get out!

Hi all. Today I'm just doing some practical things to plan our move -- deciding what to sell or donate, planning meals to use up our pantry items, etc. Today's scent is PI Cranberry Spice.

Yes, very soon. We tried to do this apartment stuff long ago (in September) but that's just too soon for them to know about availability, so we had to put it off until recently. Fortunately things have worked out anyway.

Cat, I am so sorry to hear about your car accident. I will pray for your recovery.

Today I'm doing a remelt of a grass scent from K's Kreations and burning a YC Drift Away votive.

Last night I received my birthday present from DH. A colleague of his does pottery as a hobby, and she made me a couple of gorgeous pillar holders. I am so excited about them. Only thing is, I have no pillars at the moment. Waiting until post-move to place an order. As soon as I have candles to add to the photo, I will post p0rn of the holders.

So glad to hear about your new Apt. Christy....very exciting!!

Some recent melts are CAn-Do Vanilla Pumpkin...this smells so wonderful!!

CFTKR Homecoming and Christmas Village-both Wonderful!!

Cozy Cottage-Christmas Cheer...smells very effervescent.

I'm trying to finish off last years Holiday melts since I have an order coming my was from LSC and just got one from Country Home Scents last week.

[smilie=th_bb20] Hubby comes home tonight! [smilie=th_c61]

Cat ~ Sorry to hear about your accident. How awful! Sending good thoughts and healing energy your way.

Christy ~ Congrats on finding a new apartment. Fun!

LSC Orange Glazed Buns

CFTKR Blueberry Torte ~ unfortunately not throwing in my tealight warmer

CFTKR Merlin's Forest ~ very different and nice

Dug out and lit a Tyler Warm Sugar Cookie jar candle. Wish I could say I smell it as it is on the desk right here practically under my nose. [smilie=th_sSig_what]

Hope everyone has a good day. I'm waiting for my mailman with my recent Sassy Girl Aroma order. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

You posted that you liked this on cold sniff...how was it melting?

It's funny Roserent, my tastes are changing again. Autumn Trial is maple-wood, new dawn blossoms, laurel, sweet clove, balsam, patchouli and sandalwood. Usually the only 2 things in there that would appeal to me would be the patchouli and balsam...yet I really loved it. Very unique. Her Covered Bridges (ozone, vetiver, jasmine, rose, green marigold, patchouli, amber, sandalwood and cedar) is even better to me! I put it on a couple of days ago in my bedroom and it's still going! :) However, that's in a 24w hot plate...I tried the Autumn Trail in both types of warmers and in the tealight warmer, it had nada. [smilie=th_idontknow] I am loving this vendor and it's all Halo's doing! :)

Changing up the scents:

Grandma's Kitchen from WAHM

Thanksgiving Dessert from Distinctly Pink

Olde Village Tavern from Hickory Ridge Prims

Sweet- I keep hearing about Aunt Nena's are all the tarts that good? It seems I have a lot of shopping to do.

Cat - I've had a mix of good & some not as strong as ones I've had before - [smilie=th_butbutbut] when they're good....they're really good! I'd be glad to send U some to try. [smilie=yes] I don't have your new address since U moved - send me an email (member area) and let me know.

Sweet--my new computer is an Apple-- I am loving it.

Trep - Ooooooo.....niiiiice! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

It's funny Roserent, my tastes are changing again.

MaggieMae - What??? :blink: You're leaving the wonderful world of bakery? :o Say it ain't so.... [smilie=th_tease-1]

I'm melting Aunt Nena's Mulled Cider again. I saved it from last nite and am remelting it - something I rarely do. Yep - it's a good un! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

[smilie=th_bb20]

MaggieMae - What??? :blink: You're leaving the wonderful world of bakery? :o Say it ain't so.... [smilie=th_tease-1]

[smilie=th_baaaaa] I will always love my bakery scents...I'm just liking things that have...dare I say....flowers in them! [smilie=th_cha60]

The Thanksgiving Dessert had chocolate in it...so out it went.

Replaced it with

Hickory Ridge Prims Olde Salem...from a lovely CF pal. This is wonderful! THANKS! :)

[smilie=th_goodnight]

I left my computer at work yesterday - I was so lost not being able to check in and see what was smelling!

All betters now, and I am melting an old favorite - YC Spiced Orange.

Good Morning, everyone. Starting mine by trying out BH&G Creamy Spiced Eggnog--it is just starting but I am detecting a caramel note--something I don't usually like but up close it is smells just like eggnog so I will let it fully melt and see what I think.

Should be another lovely fall day here--I am loving this weather. Enjoy the day, everybody!

Good Morning

I just started a melter with Pumpkin Caramel Latte from CFTKR...have the feeling this is going to be a strong one!

Yesterday I melted a new one from Carol also...Warm Baking Spices and oh my was it good and so glad I ordered multiples!cloud9.gif

Cat, so sorry to hear about the car accident. Oh my goodness, how our lives can change in the blink of an eye! Stay positive and we will be praying for your complete recovery. Hugs to you

Christy, good luck with the move

trep, congrats on the new computer!

Well, Ozzy has adapted pretty well to wearing the cone around his head. Animals are so funny. I do take it off when I take him for his walk. Also, he keeps bumping into things...rotfl2.gif...I know I shouldn't laugh but I can't help it!

Have a good one!

Well, the Eggnog scent was more a caramel scent to me so out it went. I replaced it with BH&G Vanilla Sugar Cookie which I love. If any of you care to look--log onto Yahoo's main page and on the story where it say "Man arrested intending to shoot up Twilight movie"--or something like that you will see it is a guy here in our town who was planning on either shooting up the movie this weekend and/or going to our local Wal Mart and killing as many as he could. Happily his mom called our chief of police and alerted him and he is in jail and our town was not the scene of another massacre. Scary stuff for our small town, for sure. Nancy