The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

November's Cornucopia of Scents

@Debra hope you all start to feel better soon.

This morning i've been melting

Beezy tarts-pink soda

SoyNsuds-enchanted waterfall

Morning all

Overnight melts were

Apple Zucchini from Ava's

Cider Donut from Sugar & Spice

Changed to:

Boo from Country Home Scents

Colonial Cupboard from HRP

Have a good one. :)

trep, welcome back. There's nothing better than being in your own home.

Debra, I everyone is feeling better soon.

My parents made it here safe and sound yesterday. Melting Honey Pear Cider from Scentsy.

Morning!

Debra ~ Hope the tummy bug was short-lived in your house.

Nancy ~ Welcome back home. It is such a wonderful feeling to be in your own space, isn't it? Hugs again on the loss of your father. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

LSC Pink Cake Batter

LSC Chocolate Mint Cake Batter

Instead of making yet another banana bread, I'm going to make a batch of Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Pancakes to use up these bananas. [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Have a good one!

Hi there everyone!

Melting sort of a hodge podge over here...

Crazy Candy Corn from CHS...had to turn off because it smelled like burnt cherries to me...lol

Pumpkin Pie from Thompson's...a big fave of mine

Trick or Treat from CHS...meh...sort of an odd scent

Also finishing up a BBW candle in Cinnamon Sugar Donuts...it's almost gone now.

Upstairs I have BL Cotton Candy Cake melting in the MBR

Jules, sounds like you have a Call of Duty: Black Ops II fan over there too! Both of my boys are addicted to that and the new HALO 4

honeybear, my vote would be for YOCC or BL!!!!

trep, welcome back candle friend!

Maggie, how was BOO?? I have that one too and haven't melted it yet.

debra, hope everyone's tummy is on the mend

Well, friends, I am off to pick up my precious Ozzy from the vet. He has been there since 8am this morning. We had him neutered. Now he has to wear one of those cone collar thingys for a week so he won't disturb the stitches. This should be interesting...I'll keep ya posted.

Have a good one...

Hi all. DH and I are back from our travels and we have an apartment! We are excited and making lots of plans regarding furniture, moving, etc. It was a great trip. Thanks to all of you who wished us well! We are very thankful.

Today I'm melting LOL Warm Banana Cake. It's nice to get back to some scents.

Hi everyone!

Aria- I hope your kitty recovers quickly! I have an evil sense of humor and always thought when my animals had to wear one of those cones it was pretty funny. [smilie=th_slider_brent]

cmarie- Congrats on finding a place! Sounds like you guys are handing what would be a pretty stressful time well.

Today I'm melting CFTKR- Apple Zuccini Bread, BH&G- Pumpkin Pie, and burning GC Warm Apple Crisp.

trep-Glad you are home.

Mpfand-Enjoy your parent's visit.

Christy-Glad you found an apartment! Aren't you moving very soon?

Melts for this evening -

LSC Creamy Pumpkin Milkshake

LSC Sweet Potato Souffle

SH Goblin-Sin-O-Man Sugar Cake

This afternoon I melted:

- Pinkened Pomegranate (Shayz) - nice scent!

- Pomegranate Passion Fruit (BH&G) - very nice!

- Earth Meets Sky (Universal Voodoo) - love it!

- Tiger Lily (Dream Tarts) - pretty good throw and scent!

Thanks for the linky- Aria. Maggie-her stuff looks fantastic, and I have bookmarked for when she opens. Dang it-seems like all the new vendors I wanna try are closed for now! [smilie=th_sad2hz1]

Thanks everyone, [smilie=thank_you] I definitely could use the prayers. I was in a pretty bad car accident this summer. I broke lots of bones- including my back. Its left me with a condition called Cauda Equina Syndrome. Short meaning-I am paralyzed in parts of my lower body. With all of the damage done to my body, I am in severe pain alot of the time. Working on healing the last 5 months, and looking at life alot differently.

Melting

Wildberry Tart-BHG

Enchanted Evening Walk-BHG

That's what my DD had going when I got in this afternoon.

I have also lit Christmas In Paris-YC

Autumn Leaves-YC

Have a great night all! [smilie=th_offtobed]

Hi Cat, i look forward to getting to know you a bit better on here and I'll keep you in my prayer.

Tonight i've been melting

TDC little black dress-half a mufffin in my scentsy warmer. This was a nice perfumy scent, strong scent throw but not a heavy scent for a perfume. I find this scent hard to explain but it is very pleasant. It last about 8 hours.

Pics, petals and scents pumpkin eggnogg-1oz in my 18w warmer. This was a lovely non spicy scent. I'll admit i've never smelt fresh pumpkin or even seen eggnogg so I can't say if this is authentic or not but its really lovely. its a strong scent throw and has filled up upstairs well for the last 3 hours that it has been going.

Sweetdreams all [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Trep - Welcome home [smilie=th_bighug-1] - so glad to C U!

Tonight I'm melting a really good melt from Can-do. It's Zucchini Sugar Cookie. It's awesome-mazing...more cookie than zucchini. I want more, and will reorder.

Jules - That sounds deeelish! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] I don't remember that scent - is it a new one for her? I was just on her site to check it out & saw Donna's closed for a bit and she'll reopen on Dec 3rd for a 1-day sale ((30% off!), then she'll close on Dec 7th for the remainder of this year.

Debra - Hope your family's tummy bug doesn't find U. :wacko: Mom's gotta keep moving no matter what, huh?

Well, friends, I am off to pick up my precious Ozzy from the vet. He has been there since 8am this morning. We had him neutered. Now he has to wear one of those cone collar thingys for a week so he won't disturb the stitches.

Aria - Awwww... how's Ozzy doing? [smilie=th_huganimal] I'm glad my pup didn't have to wear the cone collar when he was neutered, but that was 14 years ago and I'm sure practices have changed since then.

Hi all. DH and I are back from our travels and we have an apartment! We are excited and making lots of plans regarding furniture, moving, etc. It was a great trip.

Christy - [smilie=th_thwoohoonaner2gy] - that sounds exciting - I'm so glad 4 U!

Cat - I'm so sorry for the pain you've been through - it sounds agonizing. It sounds like U are improving tho? I'll keep U in my prayers for total restoration. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

I'm melting Aunt Nena's Funnel Cake. Yummm....nice & cinnamon-y! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Hey All.

Debra...Hope you all feel better soon! Hate the stomach bug!!! :(

Aria...I really liked BOO but it is mostly musk with a little grapefruit/plum added- don't know if you like that kind of thing. I have Trick or Treat too...I hope it works for me cause it smells great cold. Poor Ozzy! [smilie=th_huganimal] I hope he does OK in that yucky cone!!!

Congrats on your aprartment find Christy!!! [smilie=th_yahoo]

Sweet...Thanks for the heads up on the Cando 30% off sale! [smilie=th_cc15]

Cat~ I can not believe what you have gone through! You will continue to be in my prayers!!!

Need to change up the scents:

Mulled Cider from County Line...wonder when they will open up again?

Morning all,

Hope everyone is havong a good day. I'm melting Rincon scents monkey farts and I pack for Dublin. Getting really excited now, just a pity the weather is so cold wet and windy, but hey whats new lol.

See you all on saturday.

Good Morning, Welcome back Trep & Cat. You have both been through so much this year.

I am burning a crossroads candle, Buttered Maple Syrup. It's fantastic. I can smell it all over my house.

[smilie=th_316785e4] Morning!

Halo~ Enjoy your time away!!! [smilie=th_drinks]

Lemonmeringuepiess~ Feel better soon....scents definitely relieve some stress- so melt away!!! [smilie=th_aa17]

This morning it's:

Shayz Apple Zucchini Bread- excellent!

Tiffany's Amish Zucchini Bread - terrific blend!

Long Cane Prims - Amish Friendship Bread - always a winner....loving this place and will be getting more!!!

Upstairs:

Scent Appeal Covered Bridge - This was a freebie but I love it! Earthy and [smilie=th_fabulous1]

Have a good one. :)

Christy-Glad you found an apartment! Aren't you moving very soon?

Yes, very soon. We tried to do this apartment stuff long ago (in September) but that's just too soon for them to know about availability, so we had to put it off until recently. Fortunately things have worked out anyway.

Cat, I am so sorry to hear about your car accident. I will pray for your recovery.

Today I'm doing a remelt of a grass scent from K's Kreations and burning a YC Drift Away votive.

Last night I received my birthday present from DH. A colleague of his does pottery as a hobby, and she made me a couple of gorgeous pillar holders. I am so excited about them. Only thing is, I have no pillars at the moment. Waiting until post-move to place an order. As soon as I have candles to add to the photo, I will post p0rn of the holders.