The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

November's Cornucopia of Scents

[smilie=th_sHellobar] everyone. This is what I have been melting/burning recently.

Burning: Spiced Cider, mini BBW

Black Currant, votive Chesapeake Bay Candle Co

Melting: Cranberry Chutney YC

Lemongrass Verbena, Essenza

Red Delicious Spice, Essenza, this is from Costco

[smilie=The_Hi] Hey Cat! Good to see ya!

Changed up the scents upstairs...

Autumn Dreamin' from LSC....terrific for the bedroom!

Need to change the downstairs ones but heading out and will change them later.

:)

Evening all :).

I'd a good night, i've 14oz of angus rump steak in me and a bottle od rose [smilie=th_90edab00]

Early today I had rincon scents birthday cake going in my bedroom, tis my bday after all, nice strong basic white cake scent, was the second burn for this and it went well. No complaints here.

Fussassmcgee rockin the stage in my living room. Not sure if this is a lush dupe or not, didn't pick up any vanilla in it but haven't used the lush stuff. it was a perfumy scent to me, tickled my nose at first but once I got over that i quite liked it. One cube was just enough for me to give a medium scent throw and it lasted well.

Fussassmcgee Passion flower-popped one cube of this in my scentsy warmer an hour ago and its going well. another perfumy scent but this one didn't tickle my nose. i like it.

Nothing melting tonight - I made a pot of red sauce earlier, and I can never figure out what scent to melt after an Italian dinner... Everything clashes with the garlic! Any ideas???

Oh well, at least the foody smells from dinner aren't permanent - I'll melt something else in the morning. Goodnight all!

Sounds like a nice birthday Halo! :)

Me either, Jedda! I always end up turning them off until dinner is over. :(

Changed the scents before I left...

Lala's Pumpkin Cookie from LCP...great.

Iced Pumpkin ZB from LCP...amazing.

Sweet Pumpkin Spice...no vendor label. argh.

[smilie=th_slider_bigsleep] Night-night all.

Hi everyone! dog-hellot.gif

Melting a couple from BL right now...upstairs it's Love Mallow and downstairs it's Pumpkin Spice. Also burning a BBW candle Cinnamon Sugar Donuts.

Cat, good to hear from you! Hope you join us more often.

honeybear, missed ya girl...sure hope everything is okay

Halo, 5430129c.gif

Gail, you are awesome...angelic.gif

sweet, I am still wondering why YC would change their wax on some of their candles...scratchinhead.gif

Have a good night count-sheep.gif

Hi Cat! I have been thinking about you and hoping you are doing better. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Cookie - I have the Costco melts, too. Whatcha think?

Tonight is BH&G - Spiced Pumpkin Pie.

Brrr...it's cold here this morning!0000aabbccold.gif

Melting Zucchini Bread Strudel from YOCC...super yummers

I think I may be getting a waxy delivery today th23_29_107v-1.gif

Have a great day

Morning.

Hope it arrives Aria! :) Waxie delivery days are so much fun!!!

Today it's:

Pink Blueberry Ice Cream from VDC...this smells amazing!

Have a good one. :)

Thanks again everyone. I am going to stop being MIA, I promise. I do spend a lot of time in therapy, Dr. offices, and just trying to keep moving these days. I am learning how to walk again, and figuring out how to keep the pain at bay. It takes me a while to get going so I may not get around to changing out the tart melters until late in the day.

Lol- Here I am complaining about changing them out, when I almost wasn't here to do it at all.

Maggie- This shows my absence...VDC? If its amazing, you know I wanna try it!! :lol:

This morning I am burning my favorite stand by for fall-YC Autumn Leaves.

Will change out the melters in a bit.

Have a fantastic day everyone. Stay warm.

Hi, Cat! [smilie=The_Hi] Good to see you!

My mom and dad are flying in today so I'll have all the melters going. Just hope the potato soup doesn't take over. <_< I'll be melting A Thankful Harvest from BH&G and Autumn Sunset from Scentsy. Not sure what else yet.

Hi there again friends!

Still melting this mornings scents and I've also started a melter with Swan Creek Roasted Espresso and another with YOCC Apple & Clove Cider. Smelling delish in here.

Maggie, I'm not sure if my waxies arrived...will have to go check the mailbox and porch. Not even sure if the mail has been delivered yet today. The click & ship says "out for delivery". tapfoot.gif

Went out to pick up DS#1's newly released video game and then stopped by Michael's and browsed around. Ended up buying some pretty ribbon that I am going to use as garland on our tree. It's red and sparkly! blingbling.gif

Thanks again everyone. I am going to stop being MIA, I promise. I do spend a lot of time in therapy, Dr. offices, and just trying to keep moving these days. I am learning how to walk again, and figuring out how to keep the pain at bay. It takes me a while to get going so I may not get around to changing out the tart melters until late in the day.

Lol- Here I am complaining about changing them out, when I almost wasn't here to do it at all.

Maggie- This shows my absence...VDC? If its amazing, you know I wanna try it!! :lol:

This morning I am burning my favorite stand by for fall-YC Autumn Leaves.

Will change out the melters in a bit.

Have a fantastic day everyone. Stay warm.

Cat, oh dear...can I ask what happened? It sounds serious...don't want to pry, just concerned and wishing you the best candle friend. hug.gif Here is the link for VDC...hope you don't mind, Maggie! I haven't tried her stuff yet, but I am sure our dear Maggie will fill you in!

Hi, Cat! [smilie=The_Hi] Good to see you!

My mom and dad are flying in today so I'll have all the melters going. Just hope the potato soup doesn't take over. <_< I'll be melting A Thankful Harvest from BH&G and Autumn Sunset from Scentsy. Not sure what else yet.

mpfand, hope you have a great visit with the folks. Potato soup is a huge favorite over here. I've made it several times since the weather got cooler. It's such a comfort food. girlies0280rg9.gif

Okay, off to check for the mail...see you all later on...cokesmiley-1.gif

Evening all,

Today i've been melting

Blues city candles Englisg garden- Half a scent shot in my 18w warmer. This had a medium scent throw, it was a nice floral, mostly I pick up on lily and hyacinth. It didn't give me a headache or make my nose itch like alot of strong florals do. Overall I really liked this, to me its the perfect fresh clean floral. I had it melting around 7 hours and it was going strong.

Right now i'm mixing soyNsuds pear and TDC hummingbird in my 18w warmer-these are both wax i have melted before but still have plenty of scent. So far they sre mixing well and i'm getting a medium pear scent. I've only had it on an hour so far but am planning to leave it on overnight as I sleep.

Front Porch Candle Co in Apple Cider Bread (smelled divine). I'm really loving FP tarts, but I wish you could do custom orders... Gah!!

Lemonmeringuepiess - All of FP's bread scents that I've tried have been yummmo! :wub: I'm sad that I don't foresee any orders from there 4 me since they changed to RTS and the scents I'd like are few & far between in the RTS ones. I signed up for notification when new tarts are posted, but it's usually late at nite & are long gone when I can check them. [smilie=th_cry2yw3] I know U can order custom scents if the order is $100 :blink: , but, for me, that ain't happenin.... [smilie=th_sign0164]

Cat - Learning how to walk again??!! :o Oh dear...that does sound serious. Will keep U in my prayers for complete healing. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Mpfand - Have fun visiting with your parents! [smilie=snoopy]

I'm melting Goblins Revenge... don't remember what's in it, but it smells good & I'm only a little late melting this....the goblin's are still around, aren't they? [smilie=th_smilies-1]

Hi there! :)

Hope everyone's having a good evening. Had to take hubby to the airport this morning and then did a little running around with my daughter, so didn't get my warmers changed out til late this afternoon. Here's what's on deck for the night...

LSC Pink Party Sugar Cookie

LSC Orange Sherbet

CCCC Gingerbread Sugar Cookies

FP Warm Christmas ~ my very last FP tart. Not sure I will reorder. They all pretty much had the same smell to me. I think I had them too long. :wacko:

Partylite Bluer Skies

Homemade Sweet Pumpkin Spice

I don't need any more tarts, but I am sure itchin' to place an order somewhere. Shall I wait til next Friday, or order now? Thinking of either Sassy Girl, Butterfly Lane, or YOCC (since I have a coupon). Hmmm...what to do... [smilie=th_235F35F32]

Cat-Hope you are doing better. I was worried about you. You are in my prayers for complete recovery. Glad to see you back here.

I have been out all day so just remelting LSC Pumpkin Cookie Dough Bread from yesterday.

Hi everyone--just stopping in to say I am finally back home after 9 heart wrenching weeks. We got Dad's house and car sold and now just have to finish up the legal stuff. Happily I can do that from here. It is wonderful to be back in my own place.

This evening I have on Scentsy Sugar Cookie and Scentsationals Care Package. I am getting a new computer as this one is about shot so will have to spend some time reading the past weeks of posts and see what is going on with all of you dear candle friends. Nancy

Welcome home Trep :)

Oh my goodness Cat...healing prayers to you! It sounds like you have been through a lot and I hope its all good things from here on out!:) Yep...VDC is Victoria Designer Creations...thanks Aria!!! She is closed right now due to over 300 orders she got recently. I know her TAT has been very long but that should be fixed when she opens her website. Her stuff looks amazing and her scents are yummy. I have noticed her stuff gets much better over time...today's scents are still throwing great after 12 hours...I am amazed. It didn't do that when I first got them.

Mpfand...Have a great visit with your parents! :)

Honeybear...Hubby is flying off again? I hope the time flies by for you! As far as your buying options....I am of no help...I love them ALL!!! :D

Still melting Pink Blueberry Ice Cream from VDC.

Have a nice evening.

Hi friends, old and new. Cat, so good to see you here again. Trep, welcome back to your own home space. Happy Birthday Halo.

Aria, I too have a DS playing a newly released video game...some zombie related combat mission. rolleyes.gif

Tonight I'm melting a really good melt from Can-do. It's Zucchini Sugar Cookie. It's awesome-mazing...more cookie than zucchini. I want more, and will reorder.