The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

November's Cornucopia of Scents

Happy Birthday Laurie.

This wonderfully cool day is filled with candlelight here. I'm burning several.

Pure Integrity - Pumpkin Pie , and Woodstock

BBW - Autumn Day, and Brandied Pear

Yankee - Patchouli

Halo - Glad you're feeling better & melting waxies again! :thyay:

MaggieMae - Awwww, geeze....hope your electricity wasn't off long. Did it go off cuz of the snow? Little House on the Prairie, huh? :lol: That makes U and your DH... Ma & Pa Ingalls, ya know. [smilie=th_tease-1]

I'm melting YC's Kitchen Spice. Luv this scent! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

[smilie=th_bb20]

Thanks all for the well wishes, probably all self inflicted though knowing my cooking skills lol. [smilie=th_oops_]

@Maggie, hope your electic wasn't gone too long, think i'd be lost without power for more than an hour.

Tonight i've been melting

Beezy tarts chocolate lava cake- a quarter of a 2oz cup in my scentsy warmer was more than enough to fill my room. To me this is a pure authentic milk chocolate scent, really rich and indulgent but not sickening. [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] This has been melting 4 hours so far and i'm noticing a slight fade in strength (but that might be because i've been sitting in the room with it all night).

FP Pink Jelly Donuts! I can't exactly say I'm thrilled about the smell, but it's adorable how as it melts, there's this pink gooey filling on the inside :)

That's clever!

Tonight is Newman Lake: Cedar and Saffron

Hey all. Powers back on...got it at about 3pm so not long at all. :) Yea, Sweet, that's me...Ma Ingalls! LOL

Glad you are feeling better Halo.

Tonight it's:

Sticky Licky Buns & Sugar Cookie

Apple Butter from Distinctly Pink

Upstairs:

Crushed Velvet from McCalls

Have a good night.

Edited after a waxtastrophe...Changed to Hansel & Gretel from Dream Tarts and upstairs it's Hemingway from Scentsy cause I was not diggin' the Crushed Velvet.

Morning all,

Glad to hear your back to the land of lights and internet Maggie [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

This morning I threw small sugar cookie sample I have, not sure of the vendor, its not labled and my memory sucks, in with the beezy tarts chocolate lava cake I was melting last night to try to make like a chocolate sugar cookie scent. All i could smell was the chocolate, maybe I could have done with more sugar cookie. Overall my mixology was a bit of a fail as I didn't get what I was looking for but atleast the smell was still very plesant.

Happy weekend! [smilie=th_yay] I'm melting Candle Dippers' Cravings, a new one to me. The scent description says, "Spices of cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg blend with orange, carrot, grapefruit and apple." This is one perfect little tart, I must say. [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Enjoy your smellies, everybody!

Gail

Good Morning!!

Melting some oldies from LSC-

Biscuits & Honey

Sticky Bread

Maple Butter French Toast

Glad you are feeling better halo.

Maggie-Glad your lights are back.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

I'm melting LSC's Pumpkin Marshmallow Chai and burning Nest's Pumpkin Chai candle. I need to bottle this combo cuz it's wonderful! [smilie=th_slider_flirt] Going to be unseasonably warm here this weekend - into the high 60's. I bet I'll see lots putting up their outside holiday lights. Me....I'll be raking leaves.... [smilie=th_roll]

So glad your power is back on, Maggie. I don't know how much more the east coast can take.

Sweet, it sounds like we'll have cooler temps than you. :o The high for today is only supposed to be 54. That's cold for us desert dwellers. ;)

Melting Monkey Bread from Aunt Nena's.

Hope everyone has a great day!

0000aabbleaves.gif Hi friends

Melting YOCC Cranberry Spice Loaf and CFTKR Coffee Beans

It's sort of dark here, so I also lit YC Harvest in a large two wick tumbler

Wishing everyone a great Saturday! cart1.gif

Sweet, it sounds like we'll have cooler temps than you. :o The high for today is only supposed to be 54. That's cold for us desert dwellers. ;)

Mpfand - I dunno... U being warmer than us just seems wrong, doesn't it? :D Is that cold enuf 4 U to turn on your furnace?

It's sort of dark here, so I also lit YC Harvest in a large two wick tumbler

Aria - R U due for any snow from the lastest winter storm crossing the midwest? Is your 2-wick YC one of the soy or paraffin ones? How R U liking it? [smilie=th_235F35F32]

I'm melting Nene's Freshly Grated Nutmeg from a CF friend. I luv the smell of nutmeg! [smilie=thank_you]

Hey there! :)

Been out shopping and changing up the scents...

Pumpkin Bread from LSC---->YUM

Pumpkin Marshmallow from County Home Scents--->DOUBLE YUM

Upstairs it's still Hemingway from Scentsy...that will last a couple days...I really love it! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Evening all,

soyNsuds pear-three little mini pear embeds I got as a sample in my scentsy warmer. This had a medium scent, but for a pear scent I think thats pretty good. It smelt fresh and juicy and authentic, i think i picked up a little bit of peach and apple in there aswell. I had it on for about 5 hours and the strength was pretty consistant. Overall I really liked this.

Ten Digit Creations red velvet cake-half a 1oz muffin in my scentsy warmer (although they do look bigger than an oz to me) this is a medium scent, I could have done with throwing the whole thing in here but I wanted a lighter scent tonight. Its not my favourite red velvet cake ( i like TBG better and from my memory yankee but its been awhile from i melted that one) but its a nice true scent, the chocolate and cake scents come through well. So far its been on 3 hours and is still going strong. I've not gotten a dud from this company yet.

Good evening! [smilie=th_autumboy] Our temps are going down to 27 tonight. Me no likey, but it's great weather for burning something new so I'm cozy with YC Harvest Welcome.

I'm exhausted after spending several hours trying to rescue a hummingbird trapped in the garage. :shock: Eventually I was able to get her, but she wasn't in good shape - completely tuckered out, her beak was bleeding quite a bit, and she was probably dehydrated. It took some doing, but I was able to coax her to sip some sugar water, which turned pink in the spoon due to all the blood. She actually perked up and sat on the edge of the spoon - so darned adorable! I really wanted a photo, but just couldn't manage it. Eventually the bleeding stopped and she wanted to fly, fly, fly. By this time, it was dark out. I'm keeping her until morning and plan to give her more nourishment before sending her on her way. If the precious darling dies during the night, at least she had a second chance, and at least she's warm and peaceful now.

[smilie=hijacked] Sorry! I just thought some of you might be interested. I'll let you know how the morning goes. Keep your fingers crossed for this tiny little beauty, please! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Gail

Good for you, Gail! That is a lot of work, helping critters! You just wish they knew you were helping. I just realized the black and white stray cat I have been helping is 2 black and white cats - they run off so quickly that I did not see they were different. Must be a sign somewhere ---> free food!

Tonight is Springhouse - Harmony (Bamboo scent)

Oh my gosh Gail...that is wonderful! I hope she makes it through the night and flies off tomorrow feeling better than ever! I agree with Debra...wish they knew you were trying to help and didn't fight so hard! Please keep us posted!

Still the same scents as earlier...have a nice night!

Mpfand - I dunno... U being warmer than us just seems wrong, doesn't it? :D Is that cold enuf 4 U to turn on your furnace?

No furnance yet. It's 68 in the house so still comfortable if you add a layer or two. :)

Gail, I hope the little hummingbird makes it! Thanks for sharing her story with us.

I'm melting PI First Bloom in the living room and Evergreen in the bedroom.

DH and I will be out of town for the next three days, looking for an apartment to move into next month. We are anxious about finding something, so I'm hoping and praying that things go smoothly.

Good Morning friends! 84508.gif

Melting Vanilla Hazelnut from a CF pal...great scent to enjoy on a Sunday morning.

Aria - R U due for any snow from the lastest winter storm crossing the midwest? Is your 2-wick YC one of the soy or paraffin ones? How R U liking it? [smilie=th_235F35F32]

sweet, no snow here...I love snow, but for me it's a bit early lol. DH still has to set up the ice rink and we don't want snow before that. My candle has the newer smooth looking wax, not the marbled wax. Is that soy? I love Harvest, but I don't think I am getting a huge scent throw on this one. It is, however, a very nice background scent. I wonder why they are using different wax now. I was thinking of emailing and seeing what Yankee has to say. Do you know why they switched? I think the big jars still have the marbled wax.

It's sunny here today and it's supposed to be in the 60's. I have some spring bulbs I purchased from a fundraiser that I need to get planted and today will be perfect for that. Also going to DS's hockey game in just a while. That's about it for me today.

Hope everyone has a great Sunday...what are your plans?

Gail, I'm so glad you were able to help that little precious hummingbird. Please let us know how she does!

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe Morning all...

Christy~ Good luck on your search! :)

Aria~ Have fun at DS hockey game! [smilie=th_76d65c2f] Don't know what I'm doing yet today!

This morning it's:

Weathered Crow from Olde Saltbox Scents- always wondered about this scent cause it sounds so cute...really liking it...cake with nuts and sweetness!

Have a good one. :)