The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

November's Cornucopia of Scents

Got some late night smellies goin'!

Tarts

Orange Clove Pomander-BH&G

Chestnuts & Brown Sugar-Front Porch (not sure I love this one)

Candles

Leaves-Slatkin

Cranberry Chutney-Yankee

Burned TBG Dream within a Dream last night and turns out its really not for me. One cube was very strong and way too lavender for me (i knew I was taking a chance when ordering it). And to top it all off I think my supierior culinary skills gave me food posioning so I was quite ill last night and this scent really just made me feel sicker, even the thought of it now makes me stomach churn a little more :(.

Doubt i'll be melting anything today, feeling way too delicate.

I hope you feel better halo! [smilie=th_sad-1]

For those of you getting snow, I have to admit I'm a bit jealous! We didn't have much in the way of it last winter and I can't wait for it this year! :smileysnowangel:

Carol's shop re-opend this morning and it's taking everything in my power not to place an order! Some of her scents that she put out sound so [smilie=th_fabulous1] I told DH that I'd "cool" it on ordering and go through what I've got. It's. So. HARD! LOL!

This morning I'm melting a sample from CFTKR- Coconut Crunch Cake and BH&G Vanilla Cookie Crunch.

Have a great day! [smilie=th_yay]

I'm spending the day on the couch with an icepack on my broken foot. I've got a few candles going today, Mainstays "Apples and Berries" and "Lemon Pound Cake" from MVP. Smells great!

I started Egyptian Amber (Kim's) and loved the scent but it was not very strong so I added it to Pink Tea (Shayz) which was still throwing a bit (this was the third day!!). Wow - great combo!!

[smilie=th_autumboy] Morning.

9 inches of snow on the ground but looks like it will be melting quick. Thankfully, we did not loose power but my Dad did so I am heading over there in a few.

Love2Laugh...I agree with ya on CFTKR...I am so TEMPTED!!!! [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

Halo~ Feel better soon!!! [smilie=th_offtobed] Stay in bed if you can and take it easy! [smilie=th_balloons]

Jedda~ Oh my goodness...a broken foot? Take care! [smilie=th_balloons]

Melting:

Autumn Wreath from Dream Tarts

Fall Festival from CFTKR....from a CF pal! Smells awesome...thanks! :)

Have a good one.

[smilie=th_Hello_]

Our weather's turning chilly now. I'm not a fan. dry.gif I'll make the best of it with Can-Do's Vanilla Bean Cookies. If ever I become a big bakery fan, it'll be because of Can-Do. :rolleyes:

Hope all of you dealing with life's various challenges get through them quickly! [smilie=yes]

Gail

Hi all! I am melting Aunt Nena's It's Your Birthday from a sweet friend. (Thanks friend!) [smilie=th_326db8b3]

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes in the other thread. They are a day brightener for sure! Tonight DH and I are going out for pizza and then playing one of our favorite new board games.

Jedda, I hope your broken foot heals quickly!

I hope all of you who are sick/injured get better soon!

Today I'm melting Can-Do's Pumpkin' Bread Puddin', Trick or Treat by HHS, and Fireside by Shayz...all are giving off strong scent throws!

Changed some of my melters:

- Orange Clove Pomander (BH&G) - smelled good at first but the orange has a weird note

- Citrus Trifle Bread (LSC) - really good!

- Peach Vanilla Cupcake (LSC) - I don't like the peach in this...turning it off.

I'm switching up to HHS Caramel Cinnamon Latte. My Trick or Treat from her is still going strong in my living room, but my Can-Do tart burnt out pretty quickly. :(

Thanks for the well wishes from everyone - I'm hoping for a quick recovery, but it is killing me to stay off of my feet!

Tonight I'm melting the new gumdrop scent from BH&G... I can't remember the exact name, but it is from the new winter scents. If I can catch one of the boys walking by that part of the house, I'll ask him to check the name name on the clamshell. The scent is pretty nice, though not overly strong. Some spiciness, and some citrus... Maybe lime? It does smell like gumdrops!

Halo - I hope you're feeling better soon! [smilie=th_empathy]

Jedda - Ouch....that has to hurt! [smilie=th_th1ptgno] Take advantage of being off your feet for a while. Good time to do some waxie window shopping online. [smilie=th_c032]

MaggieMae - NINE inches of snow??? :o Yeah...I'm a little jealous. :D It should melt quickly, but, more water is so what U didn't need. Hope your dad's electricity is back on already.

I'm melting DP's Pumpkin Cheesecake from a CF pal. [smilie=th_teks0311]

Jedda-Hope you are back on your feet soon!

Hal-Feel better!

Maggie-9 inches over there? We only got 4. The temperature is heading up to the 60's over the weekend.

Crazy weather-The snow will be gone soon.

I was out all day. I just put some tarts on-

HHS Ice Cream Scoop Bread-Love this!!

HHS Granma's Pumpkin Crunch Zucchini

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURIE!!!! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Good Evening all...sitting in the dark once again...I do believe I'm getting used to this Little House on the Prairie lifestyle...however I do have this kindle here... ;)

Ya know what's weird? The town right next door (where I work) got 13 inches.

Well before the power went out I had on:

Granny's Pumpkin Caramel Cake

Now its candles in...

Swan Creek French Vanilla Bean in the LR

LOL Comfortably Numb &

McCalls Cozy Cabin and Apple Butter in the FR

Slatkin Pumpkin Cupcake in the K

Have a good night all....sleep tight.

I'm starting my day with a "Vanilla Cake" 3-wick candle from Simple Living. If Walmart ever decides to stop carrying these candles, I'm sunk. They have been my go-to candle for everyday use for the past few years. I love the scent, the throw is great, and you can't beat the price!

After my no melt yesterday i'm feeling alot better today, thought i'd ease myself in with some nice fruity juicy scents.

YC honeydew in my tealight warmer-old fav, not as good as some vendors I've used lately but still an ok scent throw, will fill my bedroom well and last around 4 hours. Won't be rebuying as i've found other favs since buying these, but still will enjoy them while i have them.

Good Morning...

Melting Pumpkin Bread from CFTKR downstairs

Upstairs, I have a mixture of Nene's Lavender Chamomile and Pink Sugar.

Laurie, cake-077.gif

Oh dear Maggie, I hope you get your power back...what a bummer. Has the snow melted yet?

I am off to get a haircut this morning....I really need one! babc6780a748a8974b97e73b65b4ed96.gif

halo, I'm glad you're feeling better!

Maggie, I hope your power outage is short lived!

Starting out with Spiced Pumpkin Pie from BH&G.

Today I'm continuing HHS Caramel Cinnamon Latte...it is lasting a long time and is so strong! The minute I put on the melter, the scent carried from my kitchen to my living room. I'm impressed! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Happy birthday Laurie!!

Maggie, how frustrating to lose power again once you had gotten it back. I'm glad you at least have candles for scenting purposes!

I'm melting PI Fruit Slices. (My PI Pumpkin Pie candle has been getting a workout, so I'm taking a break from it today.) Also, I recently finished some of my craft projects, so that's fun.