The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

November's Cornucopia of Scents

I hope things improve faster for you in the east! What a lot of work to get things back on track.

I have another stray kitty in the yard - she/he shows up only after dark and eats. Since it runs when we come outside, I am not sure if we wil get to meet or not.

Tonight has been Deep Woods Pine from Dream Tarts.

Morning! I am just lovin everyones Peanuts avatars...so cute! :)

Mpfand...so glad to hear you are having good luck with your Aunt Nenas!

Sweet...Thanks re my avatar! ;) Gas water heater here so its all good!

Melting:

Blueberry Java Crumble from Spotted Hog....excellent!

Have a good one. Back to work today...hope the kids stay out of trouble...

- Pink Sands (HHS) - pretty good and pretty strong...not super long-lasting...a few hours, at least, though

- Chocolate Peppermint Truffle (BH&G) - nice! Good throw in my large room (4 cubes)

- Euphoria (Cheryl's) - good throw in 15 watt melter

Hi everybody. I haven't been burning/melting a whole lot lately because I had some kind of food poisoning in the middle of the night (Sun AM) and have been recovering ever since. Yesterday I only ate bland foods. Back on the horse today though -- cheese, chocolate, the whole shebang. Glad that's over.

Today I'm melting a yummy red velvet cake scent. (Thanks friend!) I also tried the foil trick on my PI Pumpkin Pie candle. As long as I give it enough time, it works for me. Later on today I might make some brownies. I've also been enjoying some board-game-related hobby stuff lately. Painting miniatures, sleeving cards, that sort of thing. Fun times!

Hi there...ScarecrowDangles.gif

Melting Scentsy Pumpkin Marshmallow from a CF bud...it's so good and thank you! I swear I smell coconut in it, but it must be the marshmallow...lol

Also burning what's left of my YC Caramel Pecan Pie...yummo...sad to see this one go!

In another melter is Ginger Pumpkin Streusel from another CF bud...this one is heavenly!

Maggie and Michele, still thinking of you guys and all the devastation in your area. Please take care...and hang in there. hugsboard.gif

Christy - Glad you're feeling better! We have a couple viruses floating around at work.....that season seems to be upon us already. :wacko:

I'm melting Scentsational's Holiday Pear from a CF pal [smilie=thank_you] - luv it! :wub:

Today i've been melting

My delightful scents plumberry-one cube in my scentsy warmer, was quite light and lasted about 4 hours, will have to try 2 cubes next time as the scent when i could smell it was nice and fruity.

YC sweet strawberry-in my taelight warmer. This isn't a very true strawberry scent and was also very light and lasted around 4 hours. However it was quite old.

Fussassmcgee Pumpkin vanilla custard-in my scentsy warmer, just started melting it but i like it so far.

I hope things improve faster for you in the east! What a lot of work to get things back on track.

I have another stray kitty in the yard - she/he shows up only after dark and eats. Since it runs when we come outside, I am not sure if we wil get to meet or not.

Tonight has been Deep Woods Pine from Dream Tarts.

A new kitty in need, and right when the air turns cold. You may meet sooner rather than later.

Deep Woods Pine sounds like it's strong. How is that one from DT?

Tonight I put on LOL - Sweet Commotion in the kitchen and Nene's - Candy Corn here in the bedroom. Not liking this buttery smelling candy corn. I think I'll switch it out for another Nene's that I lurve, Bodacious Blueberry.

[smilie=th_dancing_smile] [smilie=th_th3de3a8c4] [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

[smilie=th_e3301ae2] We got the power back!!! [smilie=th_e3301ae2]

I am one happy camper!!

Came home from work to wonderful scents...the electric melters were still on so they began warming...

I think it's Pumpkin Donuts from Spotted Hog!! Going to check the thread from SOTD October 29...

Christy- Sorry to hear about your food poisioning...that is rough. Glad you are feeling better!!

Have a good one.

Hi All-

Today we were allowed to visit the beach house for a short period of time and amid all the devastation my home was left unscathed. It is a miracle. There is debris all around us and we have not one drop of water. My friend lost her entire first floor as well as her boat. My boat was still on the lift and the shrink wrap was untouched. Her boat is stored in the same marina and her boat was found five miles away near the bridge going into the island. My sister in law's house and my inlaw's homes about a half hour away were completely destroyed by the flood waters. They might need to be demolished. Thanks again everyone for all the well wishes.

Hopefully tomorrow I can get back to melting.

Maggie-Glad you got your power back!!

Christy-Glad you are feeling better!

Thank you Michele...glad everything seems to be looking up for you but I am sorry to hear about your in-laws.

Finally changed up the scents:

Sweet Potato Pie from Olde Saltbox Scents

Sweet Potato Sugar Cookie from unknown

Have a [smilie=th_goodnight]

Maggie and Michele, I am glad you both have good news!

Blech, Christy - food poisoning is a tough one. Glad you are back up to chocolate speed.

Jules - the Deep Woods Pine from Dream Tarts is unusual. It it strong pine at first but then gets kinda soapy. Not your typical pine, but it is OK! [smilie=th_pardon] It is a scent I smell in a lot of her tarts.

Tonight is CFTKR - Lemon Gumdroptini - like it a lot, not sure if it is still on the list.

Morning all, hope everyone is keep well, i'm starting the day off with

Mystical friends hot fudge-in my tealight warmer. Doesnt smell like hot fudge like me, all is i can smell is some sort of powdery note coming throgh, its not an unpleasant smell, just not what i was expecting, they probably just mislabled it. The throw is medium and so far it has been lasted well the 3 hours i've had it on for.

Good Morning on election day! Maggie and Michelle I'm glad to hear some good news for both of you.

I'm burning my first jar from Our Own Candle Company in Lemon Pound Cake it's not bad with a medium throw. I got it at AC Moore it was on sale last week for $5.00. I also have melting from Village Candle Lemon pound cake, this one is much stronger than Our Own Candle Company's version. I guess I'm on a lemon kick today.

I Hope everyone has a great day!

Michele, I'm glad you were able to check on your house. What a wonderful discovery it must've been to find no damage.

Maggie, so glad your power is back on! :thyay:

Melting the last of Creme Brulee from Paula Deen.

Michele, I'm relieved to hear about your house and so, so sorry about your in-laws and friend. My family and extended family have dealt with that kind of thing before and it's incredibly tough. We'll be thinking of you as you support those around you.

Maggie, so glad your power is back! How long was it out?

I'm melting YC Kitchen Spice from a friend. (thanks friend!)

Best wishes to Americans on Election Day! I'll be casting my vote later today.

Hi all! Hope everyone is having a fabulous day so far. It's my favorite month of the year and I've got some wonderfully yummy scents going today!

Tarts

Pumpkin Bread-CFTKR

Caramel Pecan Pie-Yankee

Candles

Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin-Slatkin

Pumpkin Pie-Yankee

Frosted Pumpkin-Yankee

Melting the last of Creme Brulee from Paula Deen.

Mpfand, how was the throw on this?

Good morning, candle lovers! I'm melting Zucchini Cotton Candy from SMT today....ooo, had to take this out since the smell was a little gross to me. Switched to Peach Berry Bellini from BH&G.

Also, is it sad that I'm proud of myself for not buying wax for only seven days? Haha. [smilie=th_december2201661-1]