The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

October's Cauldron of Scents

86334.gifGood morning

Michele and Christy...so glad you checked in!

Maggie...yoo hoo...where are u? Hope you didn't lose power.

It is crazy windy here and there are record wave heights on Lake Michigan! This is all from the same storm. Our power went off for about a minute or so....then back on thank goodness. It's ugly out there!

I am staying in and melting and burning! Upstairs...Nene's Pink Sugar. Down here I have my YC Caramel Pecan Pie burning (almost gone...wahhh) and I have Nene's Cranberry Crumble melting. Oh and a delightful scent from a good CF buddy of mine...Olde Homestead from Grubby Hollow. Thanks!!!

DS#1 usually walks home from school with buddies, but I told him today he'd better take the bus home!!!! rollingpin.gif Honestly, it is not fit for man nor beast out there! Ozzy is ticked because I haven't taken him for a walk!

Off to finish making cake pops for school tomorrow!

Nothing special, just melting Almost Country's Lemon Cheesecake because I just wanted a light creamy lemon scent. It's not very strong, but it's quite nice. I hope everyone is doing okay after the events of last night!

Michele ~ Glad to hear you are safe and hope the damage to your home is not too bad.

Today I am sampling several of Connie's tarts to see which ones I cannot live without. I tried her straight Zucchini Bread last week and loved it and am planning an order to use a special code she sent me. :)

YOCC Zucchini Bread Noel, Almond Rum Zucchini Bread, and Sugar Cookie Zucchini Bread

Hope to hear from Maggie soon!

Wow, I hope you all are doing okay out there on the East Coast! I'm glad to hear that you guys are well, Christy and Michele!

Today I'm melting Zucchini Bread Cupcake from FP...yumm!

Good to hear your ok Christy and Michelle, praying for everyone's safety on the East Coast. I'm melting Blackberry Cookie from SMT's. Good throw on this one!

Hope everyon is keeping safe and those in the storms path have gotten through the worst of it.

Tonight i've been melting

Scent appeals smitten- one cube in a tealight warmer gave a throw in my livingroom. It lasted 4 hours strong and plenty of scent left for another burn.

Beezy tarts caramel nut cluster- third of a 2oz cup in my scentsy warmer have a lovely strong sweet and nutty scent. Its been going strong 3 hours and counting.

Michele & Christy - So glad to hear from U! [smilie=th_wave] I hope U get your power back soon Michele & U can check on your beach house.

MaggieMae - I saw that as of this morning 99% of your town didn't have power. :( I hope it's restored quickly & you're safe!

I'm melting a homemade Pumpkin Coffee from a generous CF pal. [smilie=th_teks0311]

Prayers to those of you who are in harm's way. Today has been LSC Apple Clover and Can-Do's Lessie's Paradise Island. This Can-Do tart is lasting a long time! cloud_9.gif

I hope you are all getting out of the path of the storm, friends.

Tonight has been too short, little melting time...on the good side I snatched up the last Great Pumpkin DVD at the store!

(Sweet - back a bit you asked about the Starbucks pumpkin coffee. I found it in their store.)

Morning all, Hope everyone is doing well and keeping safe.

Today i'm melting

Scentsys blueberry cheesecake in my scentsy warmer downstairs,

YC North pole candle upstairs.

Fussassmcgee cotton candy in my tealight warmer in my kitchen.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Good Morning, I haven't been able to post for a while, my job has been crazy the last couple of weeks. Today I have burning YC Apple Pumpkin (Love it) and melting Thompson's Harvenst spice. I also have melting a voitve from Pier 1 in Apple Crisp, this is crazy strong.

I hope everyone is safe in the storms path.

HappyHalloweenCatBlackFright.gif Hi there!

Melting Butter Pecan Ice Cream from Sassy Girl....thanks to a nice CF friend...this one is mouthwatering!

Hoping Maggie's power gets restored soon! We miss ya girlie!

Off to school in a while to enjoy some Halloween festivities with DS and his 4th grade class. trixters-1.gif

Looks like it's going to be a cruddy night for the trick or treaters around here....cold, windy and rain. What am I going to do with all of this candy I bought????!!!! Last year, we ran out after about 45 minutes, so I made sure to buy extra candy this year....oh dear....TrickOrTreat0.gif

Hope everyone has a frightful day! 14.gif

Happy Halloween! It's going to be a beautiful day here, sunny and 82. Melting Welcome Home from Scentsy.

Mpfand - Your Peanuts halloween avatar is so cute! [smilie=snoopy] Has the Great Pumpkin show been on already - did I miss it?

Thanks, Sweet! :) I don't know if the Great Pumpkin has been on tv yet. DH bought me the dvd several years ago so I always just watch that. [smilie=th_pardon]

Happy Halloween!

Aria ~ Have fun at the party at school. My girls are in high school now and are too old for that kind of stuff. :crysmiley1: We don't even get trick-or-treaters either in our neighborhood because the houses are so far apart. [smilie=th_sign0164] I decorate in the house and putting on yummy smellies makes up for it. [smilie=th_200912104451]

Enjoying a cup of Gevalia Pumpkin Coffee after getting all of my melters changed out.

LSC Banana Chocolate Chip Bread (gonna make one today, too!)

YOCC Zucchini Bread Strudel

YOCC Apple Butter Zucchini Bread

Shayz Sunny Sand

Homemade Sweet Pumpkin Spice

Homemade Caramel Toffee Apple Crunch

Sending out good wishes to the East coast. We miss you, Maggie!

Happy Halloween everybody!

Today I'm melting Guava Berry Gelato by TBG- to die for and great scent throw! I'm also melting the last of FP Zucchini Bread Cupcake (yum!).

Burning Autumn Festival by YC in my bathroom. Had to use two candles in this scent to get a throw- very light.

Happy Halloween!!

Melting Apple Strudel- CFTKR

Melting Warm Autumn Welcome- BH&G

Burning Spice- B&BW

Everyone's napping... enjoying the calm before the chaos! LOL!

Happy Halloween! Here's hoping it's all treats and no tricks for you and yours. [smilie=th_BringItOn]

I'm melting Can-Do's Aunt Gladys' Gingerbread. So good!

Thinking of all of those affected by Sandy...

Gail

Hello everyone, and Happy Halloween! [smilie=th_5337c1ad]

Melting YC Harvest Welcome so far today, but will probably switch out to Lessie's Haunted House before long.

It's a little sad celebrating Halloween knowing that so many people are struggling just to get through the day there on the east coast. I sure hope everyone is ok, and am sending prayers your way. It's so beautiful here in Colorado that it's hard to imagine such a storm!

Off to school in a while to enjoy some Halloween festivities with DS and his 4th grade class.

Aria - That sounds like fun! What costume did your DS have on? [smilie=th_smilies-1]

Thanks, Sweet! :) I don't know if the Great Pumpkin has been on tv yet. DH bought me the dvd several years ago so I always just watch that. [smilie=th_pardon]

Mpfand - I just looked it up & in case U want to C it *again* :D ...it's on ABC @ 8:00 tonite.

MaggieMae - Hoping all is well with U! [smilie=yes]

I'm melting CFTKR's Fall on the Farm. Not uber strong, but vedy good! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Power is back!!

Thank you everyone for all your well wishes . My home in NY fared well. Not too bad here. Less than a mile away near the coastline, unfortunately not so well. What I saw yesterday looked like a scene from a movie. There were boats that were washed ashore. They landed on homes, restaurants and cars. Some of these boats were half a million dollar yachts. Homes were ripped from foundations and debris littered the streets. Many people have been left homeless. There were about 5 deaths here including 3 children. One child drowned in her own home while 2 infants were swept away by the waters that flooded their car. They have not been found.

I do not know the extent to the damage to my home at the Jersey shore. It was one of the areas hardest hit. Obama visited there today. I am sure I have damage. The marina where I store my boat made the news. It was devastated. I saw on twitter a caption referring to my street as the "street that was". I am hoping we are one of the lucky ones. If not I am just thankful I have a home here to live in. That can be rebuilt and we are all safe. There are many who are not as fortunate. We will not be allowed on the island for awhile. It is not safe. It may be weeks before we can visit our homes.

While we were without power for 2 days at least my home smelled great. My giant candle collection came in very handy. I never saw DH so anxious to light my candles LOL.

Hope we hear from Maggie soon. Your kind words mean so much and I truly appreciate you all!

Its so good to hear that you are well and safe candlelove, my thought are with you and your family. I'm glad you are still able to keep positive in these hard times. Hopefully we'll hear from Maggie soon.

Happy halloween all. Its been a late night for me, I wasn't out but we have fireworks on halloween night here so they've just died down enough for me to try to get some sleep. (i'm a bit of a light sleeper)

Tonight i've been on a pumpkin kick just for halloween

Fussassmcgee pumpkin vanilla custard- in my tealight warmer upstairs, its giving off a nice throw, I like it far better than I do actually custard which even the thought of having anywhere near me makes me gag.

SoyNsuds whipped pumpkin pie- one cube in my scentsy warmer downstairs, it gave off a medium scent throw and was a non spicy pumpkin which i prefer. It lasted about 6 hours before i shut it off. Its nice but I wouldn't repurchase.

Beezy tarts pumpkin spiced cake- used half a sample doughnut in my scentsy warmer downstairs. It was strong but a little too spicy for me (yeah i should have known from the name but i like to try things just incase they surprise me, warm throw can be so much different from cold throw sometimes) I only had it on for about an hour before I had to shut it off as it just wasn't for me.

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe nighty night all.