The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

October's Cauldron of Scents

Just melted the two today

Rincon scents guavaberries cookie in a tealight warmer, I had started it in my scentsy warmer but wasn't getting the greatest scent throw so I switched it over to a tealighht warmer and it worked so much better. The guava is stronger than the cookie but it works really well, I really like it. So far its been going strong for three hours and looks like it will last the rest of the night.

Pics Petals & Scents Hometown creme brulee in my scentsy warmer. This was a lighter scent to be honest I didn't really notice it when it was burning. I've another tart of it so i'll try it in a tealight warmer next time to see if its any better.

Sweetdreams all, and keep safe in the next few days, you'll be in my prayers.

All those on the east coast...you're in my prayers for safety for your families and your property. [smilie=group_hug]

Katz - I'm sorry to hear your DS is still having pain. Keeping him in my prayers, too. [smilie=yes]

I'm ending the day with Scentsy's Autumn Sunset from a CF pal. [smilie=th_teks0311] Such an awesome scent - luv it!! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

[smilie=th_goodnight]

I'm praying for those of you on the east coast too! I used to live in CT, so I know a few people down there.

I've missed the girls on this forum while being away in San Francisco this weekend.

Tonight I'm melting BH&G Mulberry Plum Spice (even my husband likes it!). Upstairs in my room is The Bathing Garden's Sleepy (a pink peppermint blend that is strong and sooo delicious smelling).

Morning all.

Today i'm melting

Fussassmcgee's you little devil cake- One cube in my tealight warmer downstairs. This smelt weird on cold sniff quite plasticy but once heated its quite lovely. Its a medium scent throw and has a lovely hazelnutty scent mixed with creamy chocolate. Over all im very surprised but i'm loving this scent.

SoyNsuds pear upstairs in my scentsy warmer. This is a ligher scent, but I think most pear scents are. I can only really notice it when i'm walking into the room but it is quite plesant and fresh. A nice backround scent.

Good Morning. Starting out with Caramel Pear Crisp from Scentsy. It's scary watching the news on Sandy. Praying for all those in its path...

Our employer told us to stay home and check in online but do not stay online for long to to overcrowd the company network.

I am browsing internet while we still have power.

Melting LSC- Old Fashioned Banana Pudding but since these on and off strong winds make me nervous I will switch it for something super strong. This one is light to medium. I need to smell something really good.

I'm getting worried for all of you in the path of the storm. It looks scary! Stay safe, everyone. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

LSC Pumpkin Cheesecake Latte

CCCC Ghostly Good

Homemade Nag Champa

LSC Cinnamon Sugar Donuts

Howdy. We still have power in eastern Virginia, but the worst is expected to hit us late this afternoon and continuing overnight. Yesterday and today we have had steady rain, which has increased slightly today. Not as much wind as I would expect from a hurricane, but I think it's just delayed in getting here.

I only own electric melters so my melting will be affected by the storm, but of COURSE I have candles, which will be convenient if/when the time comes. While DH and I are waiting it out at home, I'm melting a lemon cheesecake scent from a friend. Thanks friend!

The good news is, I just finished my painting project yesterday thanks to the storm keeping me at home all day. I painted the miniatures that came with this awesome board game that DH and I have had for several days and are DYING to play. Today will be the first day we play it! Huzzah!

Thinking of everyone in the path of the storm. Stay safe!

I'm melting Wildberry Mousse Zucchini from CFTKR. So far my absolute favorite going through my first stash from her! In the kitchen I have Wild Berry Cheesecake from BH&G melting.

Woke up to a drizzle and light winds. [smilie=th_idontknow] I think we are getting lulled into thinking it will be relatively calm but the newscasters are forecasting the worst...will wait and see. Lost power for a minute but it is back on for now. Stay safe everyone! [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

I am SOOOO enjoying the Amber Road from Scentsy that I don't want to change it [smilie=th_slider_flirt]...it is still going strong, however, I am hankering for something bakery. Will keep it for a bit but when I change them it will be:

Pumpkin Donuts from Spotted Hog! [smilie=th_Drglar]

Take care all!

Hello all...today I'm melting CFTKR's Pumpkin Vanilla Custard (so yummy!) and burning YC Spiced Pumpkin. Wishing everyone in the path of Sandy stays safe.

Hello friends

Again, I've been unable to post for at least a couple days. I've barely had time to check my emails.

I have a couple candles burning right now down here... YC Caramel Pecan Pie and B&BW Cinnamon Sugared Donut. Upstairs...it's Teacakes melting...a delightful homemade tart from a friend.

Praying hard that everyone in the path of the hurricane stays safe! smileyfaceangel.jpg I am so worried for everyone (Maggie, Christy, Michele...hope I didn't forget anyone) and have been checking the weather reports all day long today. Please know that there are many out there praying for your safety! (It has been nasty here all day...high winds and rain and this is all the way in Michigan!)

loveyas.gif

Evening all, hope everyone is keeping safe, you've been in my thoughts and prayers today.

Tonight i;ve been melting

TBG Gone with the Wind- one cube in my scentsy warmer in my bedroom. Nice medium nutty scent which is much nicer when warmed than on cold sniff IMO. Lasted about 8 hours.

Mystical friends creme brulee-about a 1oz tart in my tealight warmer in my bedroom. Also a medium scent. Nice and creamy but fading fast, only had it on 2 hours and can already notice the scent fading.

Sweetdreams all [smilie=th_goodnight]

All those in the storm path - prayers for safety for U & your families & your property. I imagine the waiting for it to land, not knowing what to expect has already been stressful. When U can, please check in & let us know you're ok. [smilie=group_hug]

Mpfand - Your Peanuts halloween avatar is so cute! [smilie=snoopy] Has the Great Pumpkin show been on already - did I miss it?

I'm burning B&BW's Cider Lane candle. Luv this caramel apple scent! [smilie=th_smilies-2]

Sweet - I was looking for that show, too. One site said ABC on 10/31 - but other sites for my cable said nuthin' about it. [smilie=th_idontknow] Netflix said "very long wait" for it and the library here had 16 holds!

Tonight is Werewolf from a cup with no vendor name. Smells like men's cologne.

I have been watching storm coverage, so hard in the dark to know what is going on - except a lot of candlebuddies must be without power right now. We are thinking of you all.

Kim's winter candy apple in master bedroom- medium scent throw 14 watt

Kim's candy corn in office- very light scent 18 watt melter

Nene's welcome home in kitchen/family room- good scent throw 20 watt

Just a quick check in. We have no power since last night. My cell phone wasn't working either. It looks pretty bad out there right now. I will know more later today. Only thing we can do is listen to the radio for updates. All offices are closed so DH And DD's are staying home. DS stayed in the city. I did have 15 candles lit throughout the house last night

I am very concerned about my house at the Jersey shore. That area has been hit very hard. I am sure there is damage there but I don't know to what extent yet. Hoping for the best. There is nothing anyone can do about it. I just hope everybody is safe.

I will check in again when I can.

I'm glad your keeping safe Michele, that must be bloody scary. I'll keep my fingers crossed you get your power back soon and hopefully it won't get much worse. I hope everyone is keeping safe and i'm saying a prayer.

This morning i'm melting

soynsuds hot apple pie one cube in my scentsy warmer downstairs, smells more like a crisp apple than a baked one IMO.

YC clean cotton in my tealight warmer upstairs. What can I say other than its a classic.

prayers for all those in the storms path this is a scary one

melting cindys apple pie from buggy town. have a great day

I hope your house is ok or has minimal damage, Michele. We're thinking of you.

Here in eastern VA we're 100% fine and life is back to normal. We're very thankful. The D.C.-suburb-area of Virginia has gotten hit much worse than we have.

I'm not home right now, but the scents in my melters are LSC Cinnamon Twist (bedroom) and Can-Do Plumberry Spice. Somehow my nose detects a bit of Christmas-tree-ness in the Plumberry Spice, but that makes no sense...