The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

October's Cauldron of Scents

I went out with my friends last night and they said I smelled like pumpkin lol. I had been melting LOL Sweet Gooey Pumpkins.

Michele - [smilie=th_f5a39fcb] I bet U smelled good! :D

It's a dark rainy morning here, so I'm burning B&BW's Pumpkin Cupcakes and Pumpkin Carving candles. Ahhhh...pumpkin! :wub: Candle light always seems comforting and like 'home' to me.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Thanks about the Hurricane Sweet and Halo! It is nutz around here...the shelves in the stores are bare and your couldn't find a generator within miles of here even if you paid $1,000.000 bucks. I am REALLY hoping that it doesn't come ashore like they predict. We are right in the path too, Michele!

Still figuring out what to melt...

Hope everyone stays safe from the hurricane!

Michele ~ That's funny that your friends said you smell like pumpkins. My girls are told a lot by their friends that they smell like candles.

Hubby is home safe and sound. He says his already misses Dublin, but only wants to go back if me and the girls go with him. :wub:

LSC Pink Retreat

Homemade Pink Almond

Homemade Nag Champa

Partylite Spice Market

Have a good one! :)

Back from helping Dad store away outside stuff and my deck is all put away. WHEW> -_-

Honeybear, Glad your hubby got home safe and sound.

Finally decided on the scents...

Upstairs it's Front Porch Lavender Sugar Cookie Bread...this is amazing! I didn't know what to expect but I love it!

Downstairs it's Tiffany Candles Apple Strudel- hope it's cured long enough.

Stay safe everyone!

Hope everyone stays safe during the hurricaine!!

Today I melted 2 of the Scentsationals (from Wal-Mart) Rise and Shine cubes - BOY was it strong! It's such an unusual scent, it's almost like a buttery orange juice pie.

Also burned a Glade Blackberry Jam candle - they were on sale at Target and smelled SO GOOD so I took a chance and bought a few. This was my first Glade candle and I was not thrilled. Hardly any throw, and it tunneled like crazy. I'll probably give away the other two I picked up to my mom or friends.

Now I have a Yankee World Journeys Danish Butter Cookie 2-wick going and IT IS AMAZING! It's scenting up my whole downstairs.

Yankee's Lemon Lavender last night when I couldn't sleep, and now I'm just going to leave in Tart Candles by Kim Sex on the Beach for the whole day. I'm trying to use up her tarts, not that they're not good, but I just want them out of my stash to make room for new stuff!

It is nutz around here...the shelves in the stores are bare and your couldn't find a generator within miles of here even if you paid $1,000.000 bucks.

MaggieMae - It's kinda odd in the stores around here, too, even tho eastern OH is just on the very outer fringe of any possible storm repercussions. [smilie=th_pardon] I guess everyone's going by the 'prepare for the worst, but hope for the best' motto. The projected path seems to change hourly :wacko: ...I hope it goes back out to sea & fizzles.

Hubby is home safe and sound. He says his already misses Dublin, but only wants to go back if me and the girls go with him. :wub:

Honeybear - :thyay: for DH being home! I hope you do all get to have a family vacation in Ireland some day - that would be awesome! [smilie=yes]

I'm trying to use up her tarts, not that they're not good, but I just want them out of my stash to make room for new stuff!

Lemonmeringuepiess - [smilie=th_funny] You've caught the waxie fever, for sure! :D

I'm melting BH&G's Vanilla Buttercream Cupcake - a very good vanilla! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

I hope this nasty storm stears clear of land. Stay safe, everyone!

Melting Apple Toffee Crunch from Delightful Scents.

Evening all, was out most of the afternoon and evening so only had one scent going tonight

Woodwicks dewdrops in my bedroom in a tealight warmer. This is so far strong but not over powering or offending. A lovely fresh clean scent. Its been on three hours and still going strong.

Hope everyne is keeping safe.

Sweetdreams all [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Hi everyone! Hope all of you are having a great weekend, and hope all in the path of the storm stay safe. Tonight's scents are:

Tarts

Spiced Pumpkin-Yankee

Candied Caramel Apple-BH&G

Brown Sugar-Primitive Kountry

Candles

Moonlight Harvest-Yankee

Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin-Slatkin

Thanks for the info on the Glade candle, Scholarly - I always detour through the candle aisle at the grocery store and sniff and wonder if I am missing something by not buying!

Today has been YC - Autumn Leaves tart and Spiced Pumpkin candle.

Oh - [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr I bought the Starbucks instant pumpkin coffee today, it has been hard to find cuz they keep running out!

Stay safe, eastern buddies!

Happy birthday Skylar! [smilie=HBday] (thread started in Birthday Wishes)

Oh - [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr I bought the Starbucks instant pumpkin coffee today, it has been hard to find cuz they keep running out!

Debra - More pumpkin goodies! [smilie=snoopy] Instant Starbucks...U mean not ground, but the instant coffee granules? Did U find it in the grocery store or in their coffee shop?

Speaking of pumpkin [smilie=th_pardon] .... I'm melting LSC's Pumpkin Spice Frappe and burning Slatkin's Pumpkin Cupcakes and Pumpkin Carving candles. [smilie=th_smilies-2]

Morning!

Picked up the DS from college since they were asked to evacuate if possible. I feel bad for the kids who can't leave! :( They have already closed schools for Monday and Tuesday here. It is very quite and calm today...I suppose it's always that way before it hits.

This morning it's:

TBG Haunted Hayride...really wanted to try this one and couldn't snag one...THANKS CF pal!!! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

LOL Fall Festival...nice and spicy!

LSC Pumpkin Cinnamon Danish... [smilie=th_slider_flirt] again!

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d Skylar!!!

Have a good one and stay safe!

Good Morning!!

I am starting to get nervous about the storm. The island where my beach house is had mandatory evacuation today and that is where the center of the storm is gong to hit. I hope there is not too much damage. My home is 4 houses from the beach. Hope everyone stays safe and there is not too much damage and no life loss.

After the busy day yesterday I am melting HHS Poison Pie and Trick or Treat and from CCCC Spooky Sweets.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Michele, I hope your home stays safe (and you too of course!).

DH and I canceled a trip this weekend and we're hunkered down at home today. Classes at the college where he works have already been canceled for tomorrow, which is unusual. We are doing what we can to be ready to lose power. Luckily my candle collection always comes in handy for these sorts of things.

In the meantime, I'm melting LOL Waffles Supreme and SH Orange Chiffon Cake.

We are heading down to the beach house this morning to take in our furniture and secure everything. Everything there and where I live in New York is supposed to be in an area that is supposed to get hit hard. I hope this one just fizzles out. They are preparing for the worst. My mom' s dialysis center is going to be open tomorrow in case people are unable to get there on Monday.

I went out with my friends last night and they said I smelled like pumpkin lol. I had been melting LOL Sweet Gooey Pumpkins.

Have a great day everyone ! Maybe I will get some melting in tonight.

I hope that this storm bypasses you Michelle...stay safe.

Thanks about the Hurricane Sweet and Halo! It is nutz around here...the shelves in the stores are bare and your couldn't find a generator within miles of here even if you paid $1,000.000 bucks. I am REALLY hoping that it doesn't come ashore like they predict. We are right in the path too, Michele!

Still figuring out what to melt...

I hope you stay safe Maggie...I know y'all are preparing for the worse and I hope and pray it bypasses your area..

Michele, I hope your home stays safe (and you too of course!).

DH and I canceled a trip this weekend and we're hunkered down at home today. Classes at the college where he works have already been canceled for tomorrow, which is unusual. We are doing what we can to be ready to lose power. Luckily my candle collection always comes in handy for these sorts of things.

In the meantime, I'm melting LOL Waffles Supreme and SH Orange Chiffon Cake.

Stay safe Christy and I know you will be stocked with candles!!!

I hope everyone will be safe from the storm. My DS and his Fiancee' live in Drexel Hill, PA...so hopefully they have shovels or a canoe... LOL... I've been spending most of my spare time with the youngest DS getting him to his Dr. appts. He went to a pain management Dr. last week about the tailbone area nerve pain after surgery and he is starting some PT for 4 weeks. He is still having severe jaw pain and even though Immediate Dentist said that the wisdom teeth coming through should not be bothering him in this way, I'm calling a surgeon tomorrow morning for a second opinion. His jaw pain has been on going more or less for 2 weeks now..The glands behind his ears have been swollen and on fire. So, something has to be going on with all of this area.

In between running, I have been meting TDC Pumpkin Caramel Cake, LSC Pumpkin Cinnamon Danish, Apples Pear Crisp, Spun Sugar Apples, Can-Do Mimi's House, Vanilla Woods, Cinnamon Toast. So, some fabulous melts help destress this old Mom somewhat.

I hope every one is doing well and I hope to keep in touch a little more...th_76d65c2f.gif

Thanks Katz!!! I hope your DS is safe in PA and your other DS starts feeling better soon!!!

Michele~ I hope you have no damage...I am trying to stay positive and hope and pray that any is minimal!!!

Hi all! Today I'm burning Yankee Autumn Leaves and melting BH&G's Mountain Cabin Escape, which smells just like YC's Autumn Lodge!

Melting Honey Pear Cider from Scentsy in the family room, kitchen and living room and Pink Fluff from Aunt Nena's in my office.