The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

October's Cauldron of Scents

Evening all,

Only melted one tart tonight as BF took me out to lovely steak dinner tonight so wasn't in for long.

soyNsuds sugar cookie melting this in my bedroom in my scentsy warmer. Used two little cookies and am getting a great throw. It nice and sweet and I don't find the vanilla in it sickening as i do a lot of vanillas. This will definitly be in my next order. So far loving this vendor.

[smilie=th_goodnight]

[smilie=HBday] Cbgirl! Hope U have a wonderful day! (thread started in Birthday Wishes)

Loves2Laugh - Am I too late 4 the party? [smilie=th_cry2yw3] Hope your birthday was [smilie=th_fabulous1] !

I'm melting CFTKR's Pizzelle. What a yummy cookie scent! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] It's not an anise pizzelle like I make at Christmas, but it's SO good! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Thank you Sweet&Spicy! This weekend is when the party starts... hehe! [smilie=th_ahaaha]

Tonight I'm burning YC Pumpkin Apple or is it Apple Pumpkin? Either way, I'm loving this one!

My SMT Dried Apple Wreath is going STRONG still!

I switched up to Lemonilla by LSC in the kitchen. I like the scent, even though it is a tad lighter, like other people have mentioned.

[smilie=th_bb20] all.

I'm starting the day off with

Fussassmcgee Caramel sticky buns in a tealight burner in my kichen, one cube seems to be giving off an ok scent throw but my kitchen in very small. Its a nice scent but not as sweet as the name would suggest, more bready.

YC lilac blossoms large jar candle in the livingroom.

Scentsy newborn nursery in my scentsy warmer upstairs. I love this scent and one cube lasts all day.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Late yesterday:

Upstairs:

- Hydrangea (Dream Tarts) - almost zero throw

- Gardenia & Lily (LSC) - nice floral, good throw

- Honey Pear (LSC) - nice floral (mostly a light, balanced jasmine scent) - I couldn't smell any honey or pear! Good throw.

Downstairs:

- Blackberry Sage Cedar (LSC) - this started out great but petered out after one or two hours

- Lemon Butter Crunch (LSC) - good throw but not crazy about the scent

- Berry Panna Cotta(LSC)- good throw but the scent was not good for a powder room ... the panna cotta part was like melted ice cream. Good, but not the right room :)

[smilie=th_bb20]

Starting my day with

Pumpkin Caramel Latte from LSC...excellent!

Cinnamon Sugar Pancakes from Distinctly Pink...not fully melted yet.

Have a good one. :)

Morning all. It's very humid here today, which is bad news for the painting project I'm trying to let dry. I'm melting PI Cranberry Spice in the living room and Nene's Kai Halulu in the bedroom.

[smilie=th_bb20]

Today is the day my hubby comes home! It's been a LONG two weeks. He's flying over the ocean at this very minute! [smilie=th_aa20]

So far this is all I've got going:

LSC Amaretto Panettone Bread

LSC Coriander White Lime

[smilie=snoopy] I'm excited for tonight! [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Honeybear, I'm so happy for you that your DH will be home tonight! :skywriter:

Melting Spiced Pumpkin Pie from BH&G.

[smilie=th_0b464f69745090d9d8a0f Honeybear- yeah for your hubby coming home!

I also have BH&G Spiced Pumpkin Pie going this morning. This one smells better then I thought it would.

Hi wax buddies! Yesterday I had Can-Do's Birdy's Baklava going and today it's Can-Do's Cathy's Cast Iron Cookies. Nooo, I'm not converting to bakery, but there are a few I enjoy, mostly from Donna. [smilie=snoopy]

Gail

Gail...I love Birdy's Baklava too! It's delicious! :)

Honeybear...Glad to hear your DH is on his way home to you! [smilie=th_Kusje-1]

Changing up the melters:

LOL Apple Pumpkin Fritter in LR

Apple Butter & Marshmallow in the FR

LCP Pumpkin Shake in the K

:)

Just had the one scent burning tonight

Pics, petals and Scents apple butter caramel-I got this in a mystery sampler pack and i'm so glad I got it as i'd never have picked it myself. The throw i really strong and so far its been going 6 hours. I usually dont like crisp apple scents that much but the butter caramel gives this a lovely sweet note. Its the perfect mix of sweet and sour/crisp apple. This is one of my new favs for sure and will be ordered again [smilie=th_th3de3a8c4]

Sweetdreams all [smilie=thzzz003]

Honeybear - That's [smilie=th_blij81] that your DH will be back home tonite!

I'm melting YC's Apple Cider. Everyone on the east coast keep safe from hurricane Sandy. I hope she fizzles out or goes out to sea.

[smilie=th_bb20]

We are heading down to the beach house this morning to take in our furniture and secure everything. Everything there and where I live in New York is supposed to be in an area that is supposed to get hit hard. I hope this one just fizzles out. They are preparing for the worst. My mom' s dialysis center is going to be open tomorrow in case people are unable to get there on Monday.

I went out with my friends last night and they said I smelled like pumpkin lol. I had been melting LOL Sweet Gooey Pumpkins.

Have a great day everyone ! Maybe I will get some melting in tonight.

@honeybear so glad to hear your DH is finally on his way home :).

Today i'm melting

TDC Rosemary mint in a scentsy warmer upstairs

TBG Golden ticket in a scentsy warmer downstairs [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Hope everyone in the NE of the US keeps safe from the hurrican, and you all have a great saturday.