The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

October's Cauldron of Scents

Hope everyone enjoyed the week-end. Melting Autumn Sunset and Mandarin Moon, both from Scentsy. These two smell great together!

Shayz Spicy Cornbread - good scent & throw :)

I just ordered this! I'm glad to hear it is strong. Today I'm melting Can-Do Candles' Vanilla Pumpkin and finishing off Primitive Kountry Candles' Pumpkin Cheesecake (this scent is strong and to die for! Even my husband who hates most of the scents I melt, loved this one). :thyay:

Happy Monday, everyone!

I switched to Creamy Pumpkin Zucchini Bread from Delightful Scents. This scent is fabulous. Smells incredible and is throwing all over the house! I would order from this vendor again just for this scent and usually I don't love zucchini blends so that's saying alot!

I switched to Creamy Pumpkin Zucchini Bread from Delightful Scents. This scent is fabulous. Smells incredible and is throwing all over the house! I would order from this vendor again just for this scent and usually I don't love zucchini blends so that's saying alot!

Gotta check this out!

I started HHS Chocolate Layer Cake in my kitchen...does not smell like real chocolate or cake but I am actually enjoying it a lot! Very strong throw, too.

My Shayz Spicy Cornbread is still going very strong - yay :) - I hope you like it, bioleagles!

I probably ordered it (Scentstible Scents Bittersweet) because of you posting about it :)

Roserent - Happy to enable! [smilie=th_FULL_O17] Whew - sure am glad U liked it! [smilie=th_aa17]

I'm melting LSC's Amaretto Buttercream Cookie. [smilie=th_1_bigone110] - absolutely delicious!

Hope everyones had a great monday.

Tonight i've been melting:-

Fussassmcgee's funnel of love cake

Beezy tarts cookies and cream

Rincon scents Zucchini bread

Was on a bakery kick tonight.

Sweetdreams all [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Desertrose-Hope your dancing went well.

I was out all day so got a late start melting. Have going CHS Banana Nut Bread, CHS Warm Honey and also an unnamed tart from CHS. These are adorable looking tarts but they are very oily and the labels are so full of oil you can't read them. I made out 2 of them but the third label wasn't even on the tart. They smell great though.

Good Evening... [smilie=th_wave]

Had Grubby Hollow Frontier Johnny Cakes all over this morning and afternoon

Switched to:

Olde Glory from Hickory Ridge Prims

Apple Zucchini Bread from Shayz

--->smellin' good. :)

Desertrose- Best of luck with your dance!

Going to get a cup of tea and read some posts. [smilie=th_blij51]

It has been a foggy, rainy October day...perfect candle weather! [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

My son asked for an autumn scented candle so I gave him my YC swirl - that was a real sacrifice, LOL! (For some reason he thought I would have extras!)

Candle - Blackberry Sage from Smokey Mountain.

Hello everyone!

I've been melting but just haven't had the chance to come here and post. This is going to be one hectic week...eeek!

Yesterday, I melted a lovely scent from VDC...Orange Spice Cake a la mode. It was super creamy, sweet and just plain yummy. Thanks to the sweet CF gal who sent it to me!

Also, some of the other scents I've been enjoying...

Nene's Spiced Cranberry...so, so, so good!

Grubby Hollow Appalachian Apple Butter....really good and strong! Another giftie from a CF friend. I have to go check out the website on this one!

YC Apple Pumpkin...wonderful, strong throw...great combination!

Thompson's Harvest Spice...a big favorite of mine

Tonight I'm burning BB&W Cinnamon Donuts...a light fragrance but I like it.

Aria - I found em, it's an etsy store. Luv the prim scent names she gave em. :)

Thanks sweet! I am definitely impressed with the one scent I've melted and I am considering trying some more! Thanks for the link...I'll post if I decide to order.

Good Saturday morning (Saturday night for DH! :D )

Halo ~ Not sure whether hubby will bring anything back. Spoke with him for just a couple of minutes this morning and he has a bad cold and wants to come home now. :( Poor guy. It's okay, though, I have ordered a couple of goodie boxes for myself, so I don't even care if he gets me anything. My first TDC order is coming this afternoon! [smilie=th_c61]

Last night I went through my LSC tarts and found several that were eating through the cups. Those were first on deck for melting today.

LSC Caramel Cream Butter Cookie

LSC Cake Batter Ice Cream

LSC Shampure ~ moved to another room from last night

BL Blackberry Sugar Cookie

CFTKR Blueberry Torte

Hope everyone has a nice day.

honeybear, my DH has gotten nasty colds when he's been traveling for work also. Hope your DH is on the mend and home soon! Good for you enjoying some retail therapy too. Shampure is such a wonderful scent...I use the shampoo & conditioner and love the scent!

@NMhoneybear That doesn't surprise me in the slightest, everyday is cold and flu season over here thanks to our weather [smilie=th_bb41] , i'm surprised we haven't evolved gills and webbed feet by now. To be honest though I prefer it to warm humid weather, my very pale skin doesn't mix well with sunlight lol. Hope you DH feels better soon, next time he rings tell him to get a few hot whisky's down his throat, that cures all.

halo, you are reminding me of my dear MIL! She is originally from Scotland and always recommends "hot toddies" when I am sick! She is also very pale and allergic to the sun also.

Okay, friends, it's getting late and I've got to be going to bed soon. The debate is on and I swear these two are going to start throwing punches soon! scared007.gif

[smilie=th_hello]

I was really disappointed in that YOCC Cider Donut yesterday. For such a giant tart (3.15 oz to be exact), I couldn't smell a thing! :angry: [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Today's melts:

LSC Caramel Apple Bread ~ Yummy

SC Gingerbread ~ Wow, was this ever strong!

Sassy Girl Pumpkin Caramel Cake ~ Thanks CF pal :)

TBG Pink Lime

Partylite Be Happy

Also burned my PI Vanilla and GC Toffee Drizzled Popcorn

[smilie=th_offtobed] See ya all tomorrow.

Good morning all, hope you slept well.

This morning i've just popped on

YC star fruit and orange in a tealight warmer in my livingroom

Random generic mango papaya parafin melt in my kitchen in a tealight warmer, These are kind of crap, barely last a tealight and the throw ain't great to begin with. But i'm trying to start to use them up and my kitchen is pretty small anyways.

Nothing upstairs this morning as i'm airing the rooms out, they were starting to get a little stale.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Morning all. [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Melting

Can-Do Birdy's Baklava..a fav! :)

LSC Pumpkin Cookie Dough Bread...YUMMY!

Upstairs:

FP Twilight in the Woods

Have a great Tuesday! [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

fall3.gif Good afternoon CF buddies

I'm melting a yummy combination of two scents...1/2 tart CFTKR Coffee Bean and 1/2 tart HHS Toasted Marshmallow ZB...it's really strong! Wow! I also have one cube of BH&G Ginger Spice Cake melting in another melter.

Enjoying a delicious Honeycrisp apple...my favorite kind of apple for eating. The boys and I are going shopping for Halloween stuff when they get home from school later.

Nancy, nice to see you posting...how are you doing?

Have a great afternoon and evening! fallcatleaf.gif