The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

October's Cauldron of Scents

Happy Friday! I have a bunch of different scents going today. From Can-Do Haunted House and from Pier 1 I have Winterberry which is very nice. In the downstairs I have Warm Gingerbread from BH & G and from YC Apple Pumpkin. I'm thankful these all play well together.

TGIF. Nancy, we're all still thinking of you.

Yesterday I melted SH Fizzy Pop (I have noticed this scent is very consistent among many different vendors) and burned YC Lemon Lavender. Today it's PI Cranberry Spice and my custom YC candle. Cranberry Spice is a good scent with a great throw, but I don't know that it's "gotta-have-it" status for me.

I was going to do a spray painting project today, but it's too humid. Hopefully I can squeeze it in tomorrow, even though I have other stuff going on.

Changing up the scents...

CFTKR English Breakfast ZB from a CF pal!!! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] WOW! Thanks!

Shayz Zucchini Claws-yum

Upstairs:

Front Porch Pink & Blue Sugar

Biolaeagles...thanks! I thought it was my nose! [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] I'm gonna let them sit another week and see if anything changes!

Hope everyone has had a great friday,

Today I melted

YC plumeria

Scentsys sunkissed citrus

The bathing garden's carrot cake

Now i'm off to bed, another early night for me, must be getting old lol [smilie=th_offtobed]

Changed up to Beezy Tarts Wildberry Scone (OMG strong!!) and LOL Blackberry Mallow Latte (yum!).

Also, just got a CFTKR package today for the first time. I'm excited!

[smilie=th_bb20]

Just got my CFTKR order yesterday and I did get a small bag of the English Breakfast Zucchini. Cold sniff is fantastic! [smilie=th_aa17]

For this evening...

LSC Bavarian Creme

SC Roasted Espresso

Scentsy Pumpkin Marshmallow ~ From a sweet CF friend [smilie=thank_you]

LSC Shampure

LSC Applesauce Muffins

HHS Dream Angels

Partylite Halloween Night

Sure do miss my DH. [smilie=th_sad-1]

Think I'm going to have a glass of wine and curl up with a book. [smilie=th_a056]

Don't worry NMhoneybear, your DH will be home before you know it, and just think of what gifts he might bring :). [smilie=Pattys_day]

I'm starting the day off with

Fussassmcgee pumpkin pie

Scentsy My wish

Good Morning

:D

I guess some of my last year's fall scents have lost their "umph". . . melted Autumn Wreath from Can-Do and couldn't really smell it

:blink:

Homespun Harvest from BuggyTown smells good, but now the men are starting the nasty sausage and egg cooking brigade . . . my LEAST favorite part of the weekend

UGH it smells revolting - it makes me wretch - I can't even imagine eating that.

[smilie=th_puke]

Morning! [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Honeybear...Hope the time flies by!

Late night and over night melts were:

Pumpkin Sugar Donut from LSC... [smilie=th_Drglar] Absolutely delicious...only thing is I smell nothing now which is unusual for her stuff...wish it lasted longer!

Changing to:

Homemade Toasted Wildberry Marshmallow, Wildberry Mallow Zucchini & Wildberry Funnel Cake...all from a CF pal! [smilie=cloud_9] Thanks!

Have a good one. :)

Good morning!

It's a lazy, cloudy, windy day here thveelwindsmiley.gif...will be staying inside all day, except for taking Ozzy for his walk. No hockey this weekend for DS...as there is a tournament taking place at the ice arena.

I've had a couple tarts going this morning...CFTKR Sugar Cookie Zucchini and YOCC Apple Cider & Clove. Smells really great in here. Thinking of starting another melter with YC Cinnamon Stick.

Nancy, hugs to you dear lady

Maggie, Grubby Hollow must be a newer vendor...what a cute name!

Hope you all have a nice Saturday.

Grubby Hollow must be a newer vendor...what a cute name!

Aria - I found em, it's an etsy store. Luv the prim scent names she gave em. :)

I've just changed to VDC's Orange Spice Cake ala Mode from a CF friend. [smilie=thank_you] The cold sniff is wonderful - smells edible! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

edit: The Orange Spice Cake is delish! Reminds me a lot of CFTKR's Orange Chiffon. :wub:

That sure is a good one!!! [smilie=th_aa17]

I loved it too!! I turned the melter back on this morning and nothing!! I hate when that happens!

Melting LSC Autumn Morning and LSC Apple Pumpkin Corn Muffins-Delicious!!

Last night I melted Nene's Buttermints. This one was light and seemingly didn't last long, so now it's Can-Do Spiced Nuts. I thought I remembered this one smelling a lot nuttier than it smells now. Oh well, I'm enjoying the spice.

Edit: Also, LSC Violet Lime is in the bedroom. I'm liking the contrast between this one and the foodier scent in the living room.

Hi all, I hope you are all having a lovely start to your weekend! I'm seriously obsessed with the LOL Blackberry Mallow Latte I've been melting. Has anyone bought her candles? Are they as strong as her tarts?

Good Saturday morning (Saturday night for DH! :D )

Halo ~ Not sure whether hubby will bring anything back. Spoke with him for just a couple of minutes this morning and he has a bad cold and wants to come home now. :( Poor guy. It's okay, though, I have ordered a couple of goodie boxes for myself, so I don't even care if he gets me anything. My first TDC order is coming this afternoon! [smilie=th_c61]

Last night I went through my LSC tarts and found several that were eating through the cups. Those were first on deck for melting today.

LSC Caramel Cream Butter Cookie

LSC Cake Batter Ice Cream

LSC Shampure ~ moved to another room from last night

BL Blackberry Sugar Cookie

CFTKR Blueberry Torte

Hope everyone has a nice day.

I started with Apple Orchard (HHS) and didn't like the scent much...SUPER strong throw, though!

Changed to:

- Sinfully Hot (HHS) - Medium+ throw and a nice scent

- Baked Apple (CFTKR) - love this one

- Day at the Spa (Candle Dippers) - great throw and nice scent for my bathroom :)

- Sapmoss (LSC) - nice in the powder room...not very strong, though :(

@NMhoneybear That doesn't surprise me in the slightest, everyday is cold and flu season over here thanks to our weather [smilie=th_bb41] , i'm surprised we haven't evolved gills and webbed feet by now. To be honest though I prefer it to warm humid weather, my very pale skin doesn't mix well with sunlight lol. Hope you DH feels better soon, next time he rings tell him to get a few hot whisky's down his throat, that cures all.

Today i've been melting

YC chamomile tea, second time burning this tart and its still giving off a good scent so i'd call that a winner. I prefer this second melt around as it is not as perfumy as it was the first time.

TBG Toffee candy apple, could definitely seem more crisp apple than candy or toffee which i found a little disapointing as I would have prefered it sweeter. Had it going about 11 hours in a scentsy warmer and one cube gave a good scent throw for my bedroom.

Kringle candles Kringle cookie, i was worried about this as there was barely any scent on cold sniff but it is parrafin wax. Once melted its giving off a good medium strong scent. This isn't a straight sweet sugary cookie, it has spice in it I can pick up cinnamon and clove. The spice is the dominant note but not too over powering. Over all I love this, definitly would buy again if it has good lasting power (only had it melting two hours so far).

Well sweetdreams all, hope you all enjoy the rest of your saturday night, and happy melting. [smilie=th_goodnight]

I'm seriously obsessed with the LOL Blackberry Mallow Latte I've been melting. Has anyone bought her candles? Are they as strong as her tarts?

biolaeagles - For me, tarts are usually stronger than candles. Just the nature of the beast. That said, I've tried a LOL candle and really liked it - would order again! [smilie=th_aa17]

Kringle candles Kringle cookie, i was worried about this as there was barely any scent on cold sniff but it is parrafin wax. Once melted its giving off a good medium strong scent.

Halo - Glad to hear your review on Kringle. I saw your post for the sale in the UK in the sales thread. They've been on my radar for a while now & wish they offered a deal like that for over 50% off on a group of tarts in the US. I noticed their single tarts here have jumped to $3 each. :blink: Yikes...a little pricey. [smilie=th_roll]

Trep - Thinking about you. [smilie=th_bighug-1]

I'm ending the day with a candle from Soy Breeze in Ginger Vanilla Bean. Great scent! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] I tried to check their website, but don't find it now, so I'm thinking they must have closed. [smilie=th_pardon]

Have a great evening everyone! [smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20wavin

Halo ~ Thanks for the hot whiskey suggestion. I will definitely tell my DH about it tomorrow. [smilie=th_aa17]

Changed out a few melters for the evening...

Scentsy Autumn Sunset and LCP Grape Cow ~ gifties from a CF pal [smilie=th_teks0311]

TDC Raspberry Zinger

Nightie, night [smilie=th_offtobed]