The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

October's Cauldron of Scents

halo- YC Honeydew is one of our all time favorites around here!

Melting my first CFTKR melt tonight- Vanilla Pumpkin Cream, it was a sample, and it's pretty good. I can't wait to dive into the rest of my order though.

Long day...

Autumn Apple Bread from LSC

Fall Bounty Zucchini from LSC

Falling from Dream Tarts...from a CF pal! [smilie=th_teks0311]

It really smells amazing in here! Nice end to the evening.

I'm finishing up the day with Tiffany's Donut Shop burning in the living room, and Pink Sands by YC in the bathroom. I now can agree with everyone about how amazing the YC Pink Sands scent is!

Goodnight, everybody. [smilie=th_offtobed]

Morning all,

Today in my house i have

YC berry crumble going downstairs in a tealight warmer

YC soft blanket going in my spare bedroom in a tealight warmer

Beezy tarts pink soda going upstairs in my scentsy warmer

- Satsuma Marshmallow (Luna Bleu) - good in the powder room...I am not a Satsuma fan but this one is good

- Wildberry Mousse Zucchini Bread (BL) - :)

Yesterday night I had LSC- Violet Lime going while I was practicing dance for my next show, I wanted to smell something what will keep me going, and this one was spot on, the lime in is is amazing, so juicy but not too citrusy. Glad I got 2 of those.

[smilie=th_Hnh5]

Then in my bedroom I had Citrus & Sage from Aunt Nena. Nice scent but not strong. DIfferent from YC Citrus&sage. This one is pleasant and not spicy at all.

I'm melting LOL Banana Pudding Wafers in the living room. Never thought I could enjoy a banana scent this much (it was a freebie in my last order). It's pretty yummy. In the bedroom it's PI Mistletoe. I prefer their Evergreen based on scent alone, but Mistletoe throws way better. Compared to YC scents, Evergreen is a lot like YC Christmas Wreath, and Mistletoe is like YC Mistletoe. If anyone is looking for a relatively straight Christmas tree scent from PI that's strong, I'd recommend Mistletoe. If you're ok with lighter, Evergreen is nicer.

Thank you all so very very much for your kind words and prayers. Dad's service was beautiful and I am treasuring these weeks I was able to see him every day. I was with him when he passed which was a blessing to me. I am very sad but also glad that no more bad things can happen to him. He had said for a long time that he was ready to go so now he is with Mom and has his wish. Again, thank you all and I will try to find time to be on here some as we get his estate settled. Nancy

Nancy-Thinking of you and sending prayers your way. I am so glad you were able to spend your Dad's final days with him.

Today I have melting-

Bella's Cornstalks

CCCC Hayride

Bella's Jack-o-Latte

Nancy ~ You're still in my thoughts during this sad time...

LSC Applesauce Muffins

CFTKR Blueberry Zucchini Bread

YOCC Applesauce Cake ~ this is super light, may have to add something to it

Unknown Gourmet Cookie Baked Zucchini Bread

CCCC Carnival Cravings

I'm supposed to get a Carol box today. [smilie=th_ecd36868]

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Still praying for you Nancy and glad to hear you could be there with your Dad when he passed.

Melting...

Pink Chiffon from VDC...I think I smell chocolate but it's not supposed to be in there. [smilie=th_idontknow]

Nancy's Sweet Dreams from Long Cane Primitives...mmmmmmm!!! [smilie=th_1_bigone110]

Trep - Good to 'C' U. [smilie=th_bighug-1] It's special that U were with your dad in his last weeks. I'm sure he was so thankful to have U there.

I'm melting LSC's Creamy Pumpkin Milkshake. It may be the power of suggestion, but I think I really do smell the milkshake notes! [smilie=cloud_9] Its a cold, drizzly day here, so I'm burning CrossRoads Pumpkin Pie candle, too.

Trep - I echo sweet&spiceygrl's expressions...take care.

I had a long and busy day of shopping and then physical labor so just got around to taking a late shower with a Margarita nearby; of course, I thought it was the perfect opportunity to try BH&G Salted Lime Margarita [smilie=th_a056] in the bathroom melter. I don't think it smells much like a Margarita but it is certainly in the spirit of one and is really good!

We are all thinking of you, Nancy.

Tonight I'm melting White Chocolate Macadamia Nut from LSC...yummy, but a lighter scent (not to say anything about LSC's version, I just think it's a light scent anywhere).

I'm burning Slatkin's Marshmallow Fireside and Tara's Pink Sugar Cookies upstairs in my bedroom...LOVE. [smilie=th_00000020]

Morning and Happy Friday!! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Started the day with

Granny's Kountry Candles Pumpkin Walnut Biscotti...did not work for me. The cold sniff was awesome but once melted it smelled "sour". Out it went...I hope it's not in the pumpkin note cause I have a few more pumpkin scents from them.

Now it's:

Tiffany Candles Iced Zucchini Bread....very delicious but still on the soft side even with 3 tarts at once.

Have a good one. :)

Morning and Happy Friday!! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Started the day with

Granny's Kountry Candles Pumpkin Walnut Biscotti...did not work for me. The cold sniff was awesome but once melted it smelled "sour". Out it went...I hope it's not in the pumpkin note cause I have a few more pumpkin scents from them.

Now it's:

Tiffany Candles Iced Zucchini Bread....very delicious but still on the soft side even with 3 tarts at once.

Have a good one. :)

MaggieMae,I've also had the same luck with Tiffany Candle tarts even with people saying the throw is really strong. Amish Friendship Bread, Donut Shop and Cinnilla were all that way for me.

Today I'm finishing melting my White Chocolate Macadamia Nut from LSC, then will switch to Wildberry Scones from Beezy Tarts.