The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

October's Cauldron of Scents

Oh Nancy, I'm so sorry. Offering my sincerest sympathies to you and your family on the loss of your beloved dad.

Gail

Hi there candle friends...I've been awol for a few days. Just a bit busy, nothing is wrong.

Nancy, so sorry to hear about your dear dad's passing. May you find strength and comfort during this difficult time. Take care, friend.

Nancy, I am so sorry to hear about the passing of your Dad. You are in my thoughts and prayers. To hear he passed away on his birthday is really surprising. He must have been a very special man! [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Nancy.

Now you have your own personal angel looking out for you [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Nancy, I am so very sorry to hear of your dad's passing.

I'm about to light a blue candle for him - Night Blooming Jasmine by Morenci

Please know we are all thinking of you and wishing you peace.

Aria...Glad to see ya back and glad all is well! [smilie=The_Hi]

Tonight it's all Grubby Hollow~

Primitive Thymes

Hearth & Home

Olde Homestead

Have a nice night. :)

Afternoon all,

So far today i've been melting

Ten digit creations Little Black Dress in my scentsy warmer upstairs, its a nice subtile perfumy smell, not the kind to choke you out but you definitly notice it. I've had it melting 4 hours so far and its still going strong. I used half a muffin melt.

Fussassmcgee Funelcake of love in my tealight warmer downstairs. Its filling my room nicely so far, i've had it melting for two hours so far and I used one cube from a clam shell. Its sweet and slightly cakey. I've no idea what funnelcake is but if it smells like this, I wanna eat it :).

Today it's PI First Bloom. This one is really nice. I would recommend it for people who usually aren't big fans of florals. I'm thinking of getting it in a candle, but the jury's still out.

Afternoon all,

So far today i've been melting

Ten digit creations Little Black Dress in my scentsy warmer upstairs, its a nice subtile perfumy smell, not the kind to choke you out but you definitly notice it. I've had it melting 4 hours so far and its still going strong. I used half a muffin melt.

Fussassmcgee Funelcake of love in my tealight warmer downstairs. Its filling my room nicely so far, i've had it melting for two hours so far and I used one cube from a clam shell. Its sweet and slightly cakey. I've no idea what funnelcake is but if it smells like this, I wanna eat it :).

Halo, funnelcake is AMAZING. It's kind of cakey with usually a cinnamon-y note. We usually eat at fairs and amusement parks. [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Today I'm burning Pumpkin Crunch Cake by Tara's in the kitchen and melting Pumpkin Pear Strudel by CBV in the living room- both yumm! I'm burning Autumn Festival by YC in the bathroom...a nice scent, but too light for any other room.

LSC Lemon Shortbread

BL Lemon Marshmallow Cookie

Beezy Pink Fruit Loops

CFTKR Peach White Cake ~ No throw from this huge muffin! :o I bought several off of someone here on CF and they were old. Guess that's why...

Hope everyones has a good Wednesday and have truely gotten over the midweek hump.

Tonight i've melted

Ten digit creations-Banana Foster, i'm beginning to realise after ordering a butt load of scents with caramel in them that even though I love the taste of it, the smell i don't love as much. I melted half a muffin in my scentsy warmer and it was very strong and sweet, I could only leave it on for about an hour as I found it too much for bedtime burning.

YC Honeydew melon-Currently have it melting in a tealight warmer beside my bed. It is lovely and sweet fresh scent that has filled my bedroom well. One of my all time favs.

Sweetdreams all [smilie=th_goodnight]