The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

October's Cauldron of Scents

Hope everyone is having a good Monday so far, well as good as a Monday can be.

So far today i've melted

Rincon Scents Upside down pineapple cake, this is my second time melting this in my tealight warmer and its still as strong and as sweet and the first.

Ten Digit Creations chocolate honey pastries, i'm melting this on my 14w hotplate warmer. Its a stong but subtle scent, if you know what i mean. Don't think I like it though.

Good Morning. [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe I wasn't quite ready for the week-end to end.

Starting out with Hot Baked Apple Pie from Aunt Nena's and Apple Press from Scentsy.

well as good as a Monday can be.

Ain't that the truth.

I'm melting PI Papaya Passion (yummy non-coconut tropical with great scent throw) in the bedroom. I'll have to try it in a bigger space next to see how it does -- it had no trouble filling the room with only one cube.

In the living room it's LOL Raspberry Cotton Candy Cupcakes with a cotton candy candle from a friend.

I'm realizing that I've kinda OD'ed on pink candy-type scents. I have lots of cotton candy/pink candy/rockstar-ish options that are all very similar to each other. This is mostly because of that Luna Bleu binge I did that one time. I'll still enjoy them all, I'm just going to space them out and melt different scents for variety in between.

Hi there

Lit up a PI Vanilla candle this morning, but slow on changing out my melters.

Here's my pathetic attempt so far. :rolleyes:

CFTKR Lime Fluff

Partylite Ginger Pumpkin

Hope everyone has a good Monday... :)

Ain't that the truth.

I'm melting PI Papaya Passion (yummy non-coconut tropical with great scent throw) in the bedroom. I'll have to try it in a bigger space next to see how it does -- it had no trouble filling the room with only one cube.

In the living room it's LOL Raspberry Cotton Candy Cupcakes with a cotton candy candle from a friend.

I'm realizing that I've kinda OD'ed on pink candy-type scents. I have lots of cotton candy/pink candy/rockstar-ish options that are all very similar to each other. This is mostly because of that Luna Bleu binge I did that one time. I'll still enjoy them all, I'm just going to space them out and melt different scents for variety in between.

I have a crazy amount of pink scents too!

I'm melting Shayz Scentz Pink Almond Cake in the living room, and Pink Cornbread in the kitchen. I'm not sure if I like her pink blends....way too sweet and strong in the 24w burner, so I'm trying my bulb to see if the scent mellows out.

Happy Monday all! Today I'm burning YC Harvest Welcome and melting BH&G's Crisp Fall Leaves. Hope everyone is having a great day!

Kim's strawberry cheesecake in kitchen/family room - smells like fake strawberry, don't really like

Kim's gain apple mango tango still in masterbath

Yankee- candle lemon pd cake in office - Love this scent

L2L - did you get your CFTKR question answered yet? If not, start a thread under The Melting Pot or the next one on candles (depending on your preference...) and ask for feedback. Just let us know your "flavor" preferences - we are full of advice around here! :ssshopping:

Tonight I am melting Heaven Scent from Haley's.

Morning all,

Today so far its all been remelts as i'm trying to use up the last remains of scent in some wax that I wat to throw away.

Beezytarts mint choc chip ice cream

Ten digit creations country berry hot cakes

Ten digit creations chocolate honey pastries.

Morning. [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Starting my day with

Sassy Girl Farm House Cider- which is a little too tart for my liking so I added

Swan Creek Roasted Espresso to the melters....that should do the trick! ;)

Have a good one. :)

Good Morning!

I haven't been around the last couple of days so no melting.

Today I have going all from my pumpkin sampler from YOCC-

Pumpkin Cream Cheese Roll

Pumpkin Cheesecake

Butternut Pumpkin

Smells great here!!

Really enjoyed catching up this morningl So many great scents have me yearning to order more.

[smilie=th_create]

Hi all. Melting PI Lemon Meringue Pie today. Sometimes I think the lemon smells a little artificial, and then other times I catch myself thinking "oh this one is nice." I can't make up my mind.

Nancy, I'm so sorry for your loss. May the wonderful memories you have of your dad bring you joy and comfort in the days ahead. Hugs to you, friend. [smilie=th_empathy]