The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

October's Cauldron of Scents

Late night smellies...all Yankee: Witch's Brew and Apple Cider in the warmers, and large jars of Moonlight Harvest and Autumn Wreath burning.

Morning all, hope you all slept well.

Don't worry NMhoneybear, us Irish will keep your DH safe for ya, and i'm possitive he'll find something nice to bring you back. Plus while he's away you can do some damage of your own :).

This morning i'm melting ten digit creations hummingbird again.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

After reading great reviews [smilie=thank_you] on here I finally got up to my local WM and bought a small BH&G plug-in warmer and stocked up on some fall scents yesterday. Loved the Oatmeal Cookie! I think I'll try the Warm Autumn Welcome when I get home later.

Honeybear - I hope the time until your DH gets home goes quickly 4 U. Retail therapy usually cheers me up 2. So.....didya? [smilie=th_c032]

Loves2Laugh - Warm Autumn Welcome is one of my faves :wub: , hope U like it 2.

I'm burning Nest's Pumpkin Chai candle and melting LSC's Pumpkin Marshmallow Chai. Both are deeeelish! [smilie=th_aa17]

Still going from late yesterday afternoon:

- Sweet Mahogany (LSC) - sweet, strange, and I like it...good throw!

- Honey Gingerbread (Cheryl's) - love it and has great throw in my big kitchen/living room!

- Ho Ho Ho Candle (Morenci's) - can't really smell it but it looks nice

- Aphrodisiac (LSC) - I wrote yesterday that this was not strong...well, after about two hours, it really ramped up and was very strong. Great scent...I am getting partial to scents with tomato leaf, I guess!

- Instant Wood (Universal Voodoo) and Sweet Dreams (LSC) - these are in rooms that I only have the melters on for an hour or two a day so they are still good for another few days :)...these are soooo good, too.

I will change some of the LSC soon ...what to choose?????????????????

Good Morning!

NMHoneybear, I hope the time passes quickly for you. I never like having my DH away, either.

The dance was a sucess last night! Everyone looked so grown up in their dressy clothes. They all had a great time and made it home safe. Starting the day with French Toast from Scentsy.

Good Morning!

NMHoneybear, I hope the time passes quickly for you. I never like having my DH away, either.

The dance was a sucess last night! Everyone looked so grown up in their dressy clothes. They all had a great time and made it home safe. Starting the day with French Toast from Scentsy.

How fun! I have French Toast from Scentsy in my storage. How is it?

Today I'm finishing up Zucchini Pumpkin Bread by CBV...so strong and delicious! Melting CYS Cinnamon Strudel in the bathroom.

How fun! I have French Toast from Scentsy in my storage. How is it?

Today I'm finishing up Zucchini Pumpkin Bread by CBV...so strong and delicious! Melting CYS Cinnamon Strudel in the bathroom.

I like the French Toast alot. It's not sickening sweet and the maple is not prominent at all. (I don't typically like scents with maple in them) It has a great throw and lasts quite awhile.

The dance was a sucess last night! Everyone looked so grown up in their dressy clothes. They all had a great time and made it home safe.

Mpfand - I bet they had fun! Did your DS & DD go with the same group of kids or is that a NH (not happenen! :o ) type of thing? [smilie=th_sml29]

I'm melting CFTKR's Autumn Morn. This one sure sez 'autumn' to me - so good! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Hope everyone has been having a nice peaceful sunday.

Tonight i've been melting

Ten digit creations country berry hot cakes

Woodwicks dewdrops.

Thanks for all of the sympathy, girls. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

I stayed up late, late last night until DH landed safely in Dublin at 2:34 AM. It should come as no surprise that I was working on my CFTKR order. I didn't complete it, though, because I read on FB that Carol is going to be making some Peppermint blends this week. I don't want to miss out!

Still working on the last of my Carol tarts today...

Ancient Incense

Children's Room ~ Love this one! Smells just like Love's Baby Soft

Tropical White Musk ~ Had to replace this due to lack of throw :(

Raspberry Coconut Cake ~ One of my absolute faves [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Sweet Berry Cakes/Sugar Milk chunky muffin ~ Delish!

Off to do some shopping. [smilie=th_thsecret]

Falling Leaves by CFTKR - courtesy of a very sweet CF Pal - thanks so much! I have a nice little selection of fall scents between last years' leftovers and some very generous friends around here!

[smilie=thank_you]

you guys have been so kind

[smilie=th_slider_flirt]

I'm ending the day with B&BW's Cider Lane candle. Yummmm! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

[smilie=hijacked] Would y'all do me a favor and check out the 'Reference Point' threads and in the A-Z candle companies listings see if U can see the 'B' candle companies listing? It jumps from the A companies to the C companies. I'm not seeing em (no...I've just had an eye exam, so it's not that [smilie=th_tease-1] ), but Christina can. [smilie=th_cha66]

Mpfand - I bet they had fun! Did your DS & DD go with the same group of kids or is that a NH (not happenen! :o ) type of thing? [smilie=th_sml29]

They didn't ride together, but they did end up at the same restaurant afterwards. They have a lot of the same friends so once in awhile they get thrown together. lol

sweet, I can't see the "B" section, either. [smilie=th_confused3]

For the rest of the evening it's Autumn Delight from Delightful Scents.

Okay- so since this is the most "happening" thread on the board- can someone direct me to where I can get input on my first order from CFTKR? I know they'll all be [smilie=th_fabulous1] but I'd love to hear from those who have tried the scents I ordered. I'm just nervous, I've never ordered based off a description. I always have had something to stick my nose in before I purchased it. LOL!

Thanks MaggieMae! It's a sunset off of Lake Huron. Makes me smile every time I see it!

Misses and then hits for me:

- Sugar Corn Pudding (BL) - I usually don't like brown sugar in tarts and this one had it...so, I didn't like it

- Creamy Lemon Custard (BL) - the lemon was a little too sharp for me

- Citrus & Sangria (LSC) - more sharp lemon - not great...I still have half a cup so will try in another room sometime

- Creamy Chai Latte (LSC) - this is more like it! :) Really good!

- Whipped Cappucino Expresso (HHS) - Very nice so far! One of the better coffee scents I've tried