The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

October's Cauldron of Scents

Just got in....long day. [smilie=th_pullhair]

LSC Sweet Gooey Pumpkins

Unlabeled Country Bumpkin...wonder where it came from?

Upstairs:

Front Porch Amish Quilt...which I thought was like a normal AQ but turns out it is a laundry scent. [smilie=th_pardon]

Today I tried two more PI scents, Evergreen and Fruit Slices. Evergreen is my dream Christmas-tree scent except it's way too light. I knew what I was getting into regarding a scent that was rated "Moderate." Fruit Slices is great, but pretty orangey. Not an even blend of lots of different fruits. This one is citrusy (although not as tart/clean as Paradise), especially orange/tangerine.

Tonight I've got some late night smellies going...

Tarts

Cinnamon Apple Donuts-CFTKR

Iced Carrot Cake-BH&G

Candles

Apple Pumpkin-Yankee

Fall Festival-Yankee (almost done with this one)

Morning all.

This morning i'm melting the bathing gardens black velvet cake its a yummy warm cosy chocolately scent perfect for laying in bed to on a saturday morning reading a book :). Mmmmmm i'm hungry now.

Good morning th_316785e4.gif

I'm melting Spiced Apples & Peaches Royal Sugar Cookiesth_dancing_smile.gif It sure is chilly this morning, 27 degrees!

Sweet - It's been a while since I melted Can Do's version, but I do believe it is either the same or very similar. It was a yummy one!!

Is it strong for you? I love the smell but am not getting a super scent throw out of it like some other of their candles. Maybe it's just a lighter scent?

I just get a medium scent throw from this one. I love the scent too but I think Slatkin has a lot more of stronger ones.

I'm burning B&BW's Pumpkin Cupcake candle and melting an unknown Pumpkin Chai & Coffee. [smilie=th_slider_flirt] It smells wonderful in here....it's a pumpkinfest! [smilie=th_ecd36868] Ok...I borrowed the name after seeing Jules' Alchemic Muse goodies in the B&B threads. :D

Have a great weekend everyone! [smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20wavin

Melting some all-time favorites today:

- Instant Wood (Universal Voodoo)

- Orange Buttercream Cupcake (BH&G)

- Orange Cream Danish (Shayz)

- Sweet Dreams (LSC)

These are all strong, too.

I am also trying Aphrodisiac (LSC) in my powder room...not very strong but I really like the scent. Very fresh.

UPDATE: Aphrodisiac got very strong after a couple of hours!

Morning...

Melting:

Granny's Kountry Candles-

Cinabon Eggnog Coffee &

Gingerbread Latte

Smells great...

Will add candles in:

LOL Comfortably Numb

Slatkin Cinnamon Sugar Donut

Have a good one. :)

I am popping in early to show off my new waxie treat. DH went to Costco last night and came back with this: Essenza :wub:

It is funny, because he complains about all the wax everywhere in the house. ^_^

It is a 25w bulb (an unusual style) and I am going to fire it up soon.

Very pretty, Debra! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] And what a sweet DH. :toppoints: I think most of the guys actually like our smellies, whether they'll admit it or not. :D

No melting for me yesterday. I was sick with a migraine most of the day. Feeling better today so I'm going to put Hazelnut Latte from Scentsy in a couple of melters. Tonight is the homecoming dance. [smilie=th_thdance] DD and DS are both going. So excited to see them all dressed up with their dates! Have a good Saturday, everyone!

melting Scentsationals Pumpkin Potion

Biolaeagles - I don't see that one on Scentsationals website - did U get it in Walmart? What's it smell like?

It is a 25w bulb (an unusual style) and I am going to fire it up soon.

Debra - Awww....what a nice giftie from your DH! Let us know how it performs. I saw a cute Scentsationals pumpkin melter on Walmart's website that had a 25 watt bulb & wondered if it would melt ok.

Just changed to McCalls Country Store. Luv this scent! [smilie=th_smilies-2] They had a sale on their candle bars last fall and I'm almost out of Country Store, so I'm hoping.... [smilie=th_c032]

Biolaeagles - I don't see that one on Scentsationals website - did U get it in Walmart? What's it smell like?

Yeah, I got it from Walmart. It is a spicy pumpkin. I like pairing it with a sweet scent like Candy Corn.

Today I'm melting Pumpkin Zucchini Bread by CBV and it's already going strong with only a 1/4 of the shot melted. This is my first CBV melt, so I'm happy to have such great results already! In my bathroom I'm trying to finish off some of the CYS scents, this one in Caramelized Pear Praline.

Last night I put the Slatkin Marshmallow Fireside in my bedroom and it was very strong compared to setting it up in my living room the past couple of nights.

Happy Saturday, everybody! [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Today it's Scentsy Hendrix melted together with DT Earth Mother. They mix really well. I love combining scents to make them a bit more complex.

Evening all, hope you've all had a good Saturday.

This afternoon i've been melting beezy tarts mint choc chip ice cream. A third of a cup filled my livingroom nicely. it was a nice mild slightly creamy mint scent. It lasted for the 5 hours I had it melting and there is still enough scent left for another melt. I really enjoyed it.

I've had fussassmcgee's funnel of love cake going up in my bedroon for about an hour now and am looking forward to get ready for bed soon to enjoy it.

Hello

Took DH to the airport for his Ireland trip today, so feeling a little sorry for myself. I miss him already. [smilie=th_sad2hz1] Sure hope the next two weeks fly by! Shall I do some retail therapy to cheer me up? [smilie=th_idontknow]

CFTKR Autum Moon, Coconut Maple Buttercream, Peeps, Coconut Strawberry Cake, Tropical Fun & Pineapple Upside Down Cake Muffin (threw the whole darn thing in the bowl!)

There might be a Carol box in my near future. [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

Hello

Took DH to the airport for his Ireland trip today, so feeling a little sorry for myself. I miss him already. [smilie=th_sad2hz1] Sure hope the next two weeks fly by! Shall I do some retail therapy to cheer me up? [smilie=th_idontknow]

CFTKR Autum Moon, Coconut Maple Buttercream, Peeps, Coconut Strawberry Cake, Tropical Fun & Pineapple Upside Down Cake Muffin (threw the whole darn thing in the bowl!)

There might be a Carol box in my near future. [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

Retail therapy always cheers me up! Hope he comes home soon.

Burning Yankee lemon pd cake in kitchen/family room

Melting Kim's gain apple mango tango in master bathroom

Only had the gain apple mango tango going in master bath for maybe an hour (25 watt light bulb warmer) and had to turn it off. The scent filled the large bathroom, master bedroom and started to come out to family room. Guess that one will last pretty long since I will be putting it on for only an hour at a time for now on.

Just received my first Kim's order today so I hope all of them are that strong.

Happy Saturday everyone. NM, I second the retail therapy!

I had to take a short waxie break because we had some overnight guests. But it's back on...LOL The Three Musketeers tonight, plus the new pumpkin pie jar candle.

I have been out all day so just have candles going tonight.

YC Caramel Pecan PIe

YC Baking/Kitchen writing jar

YC Harvest Welcome

Goose Creek Wicked Cider

it smells great here!!

Honeybear...Sorry to hear you are feeling down...hope the time flies by quickly. Retail therapy sounds like fun! :)

Today it's Scentsy Hendrix

Love the Hendrix scent, Soapluvver!!

Tonight it's:

Autumn Wreath from Nellie's Acres

Have a [smilie=th_goodnight]