The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

October's Cauldron of Scents

Shortygal ~ Love Carol's Raspberry Coconut Cake! YUMM-O!

Candlelove ~ Bet your house smells divine with all of those pumpkin scents. I melted Pam's Autumn Lodge the other day and it about blew me out of the house!

Still stranded. Can't get the door replaced until tomorrow afternoon. Oh well. I'll find something around here to keep me busy, that's for sure. Have got a Chocolate Chip Banana Nut Bread in the oven this very minute. :)

Added to the mix...

HHS Beautiful

SM Key Lime Sugar Cookies

Off to peruse BL's site and see what I can't live without. [smilie=th_pardon]

Well thats me off to bed, have had YC fluffy towels melting in my room for about an hour now so I should have a nice clean scent to fall asleep to. Lately i've been finding anything but clean scents hard to sleep to. Typical as there the ones i'm running low on.

Sweet dreams all [smilie=thzzz003]

Hey all! This evening it's Sweet Harvest Pumpkin-CFKTR and Fall Festival-YC...also burning large jars of YC Harvest Welcome and Autumn Leaves.

Mpfand...it seems things have changed since I ordered in May. Everyone seems to be having the same problem. Sad. :(

It is sad. I really enjoyed my first order from her.

Sweet...love your quote! :)

Thanks MaggieMae! I found it on Pinterest - lots of neat stuff (recipes galore! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] ) on there.

DD#1 tried to leave for school this morning without opening the garage door. :o

Honeybear - [smilie=th_oops_] Sorry about the garage door! Hope there wasn't much damage to her car.

Melting Vanilla Pumpkin Pie from Aunt Nena's. Not getting much throw. :huh: Maybe they need to cure longer? [smilie=th_idontknow] I've had them for over 2 weeks...

Mpfand - Did it get stronger 4 U the longer it melted? [smilie=th_scratch] I melted one the other nite and it did seem to get a little stronger the longer it melted.

Well thats me off to bed

Halo - [smilie=th_goodnight] I'm curious.....how many hours ahead of the US are U? (U posted at 5:26pm US time)

I'm melting a homemade Pumpkin Cupcake tart from a sweet CF pal. [smilie=th_teks0311] Deeelish!

Mpfand - Did it get stronger 4 U the longer it melted? [smilie=th_scratch] I melted one the other nite and it did seem to get a little stronger the longer it melted.

Not really. I left it going for at least 6 hours and could really only smell it about 2 feet from the melter. This was the first one I tried from my recent order so I hope they're not all like this. Some of the cold sniffs are delish and I want to be able to smell them!

Halo - I'm curious.....how many hours ahead of the US are U? (U posted at 5:26pm US time)

Theres 4/5 hours between where i am in Belfast (UK) and New York (US) Sweet&spicygrl, (depending on daylights saving time, which i'm not sure if thats started yet as i'm kinda usless like that lol) I'd quite the early night by my standards last night, think I posted that post around 10.30pm GMT. Right now by my clock its 7.08am.

This morningn i'm melting Rincon scents lick me all over. [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Hey y'all..It's a beautiful crisp morning and our Fall trees will be peaking next week. Has anyone every been to a pain management clinic? My DS is going in a couple of weeks for a consultation. He has on going, random shooting, radiating pain in his tail bone to butt check area since he had a pilonidal cyst removed off his tail bone in June. The Dr. just did a CT scan and everything came back clear, so there is no logical reason for the stabbing bouts of pain he is experiencing. He is also a high addiction candidate, so I am really concerned about going this route with treatment. He also is taking xanax and paxil currently. He is actually going along with me today for a massage. I think it sounds like some sort of neuropathy but IDK. Any thoughts or suggestions will be appreciated.

This morning I am melitng CFTKR CIder Barrel. I also have been melting TDC CInnamon Bread Pudding for the past 2 days.

Have a wonderful day everyone...

I don't know much about pain management, katz, but I hope your DS feels better real soon!

DH has the morning off and we're having guests this weekend, so we're doing a bunch of cleaning. To get in the spirit, I am melting Can-Do Line Dried Laundry (almost too strong!) and burning a YC votive in Drift Away. "Clean" scents are rare for me, but I have a few from the VCMA spring sampler.

Gosh, Katz, I'm no help but I sure hope your DS gets some relief. Poor guy. :huh:

I was going to hike in the mountains today but the weather report says thunderstorms and maybe snow. Uh, gee-man-ee! My BFFs and I nixed our plan. Nobody wants to be on the edge of a mountainside during lightning or snow. [smilie=th_cha60] Such smart women!

Easing my disappointment with Haley's Trick or Treat.

Gail

Katzncandles ~ Sorry to hear about your son. I recently found Dr. John Sarno's books (Healing Back Pain, The MindBody Prescription, and The Divided Mind) and they are really helping me. Maybe he would be interested in checking them out. I personally feel that they are a godsend for me. Dr. Sarno is brilliant!

Sweet ~ Just some scratches on the bumper of the car, but it's going to cost me $800 this morning to finally be freed from being stranded all week. Ugh

Also, DH is leaving for Ireland on Saturday (nope, can't stow away in the suitcase [smilie=th_cry2yw3]) and he has told me there is a 7 hour time difference (we are MST).

Lit a new GC Toffee Drizzled Popcorn this morning. Me likey! [smilie=yes]

Beezy Toasty Zucchini Bread, Purple Cow, Pink Toasty Marshmallow, & Toasted Marshmallow

...and last, but not least, Homemade Toasted Jelly Beans

Have a good one.

Melting YC Whoppie Pie this morning and I'm pleasantly surprised! I got it since it was something my 3 year old DS picked out. Maybe I need to listen to him more often!

I hope all goes well for your DS soon Katz, and he finds some relief soon.

Tonight I'm melting Scentsy newborn nursey upstairs and YC soft blanket downstairs, after a few weeks of melting strong bakery I feel like a change and want to freshing everything up as bakery is feeling a little stale right now, if you know what I mean.

- All Hallow's Eve (Tuscadero's) - I love this scent! The throw is fine with 3 cubes but wish it were a little stronger. I've also tried this from Country Home Scents and it wasn't strong from there, either. Maybe it is just a light scent....I can't find it anywhere else :( .

- Lost Emperor's Incense (Tuscadero's) - I didn't like this one much but it was strong.

- Grapefruit Cassis (Tuscadero's) - good one! :) and really good throw, too.

- Autumn Leaves (Kim's) - I really like this and the throw is pretty good (1 1/ tarts in a large room). Is this a dupe of something? The description says, "autumn leaves, cinnamon apples, nutmeg and clove"...I can't smell any of that specifically - it is lightly powdery/perfumey to me.

- Sweet Dreams (LSC) and Grapefruit Mangosteen (LSC) are still going from yesterday in the bathrooms.

Has anyone every been to a pain management clinic? My DS is going in a couple of weeks for a consultation.

Katz - Poor guy. :( I hope he gets some relief & is feeling better soon.

- All Hallow's Eve (Tuscadero's) - I love this scent! The throw is fine with 3 cubes but wish it were a little stronger. I've also tried this from Country Home Scents and it wasn't strong from there, either. Maybe it is just a light scent....I can't find it anywhere else :( .

Roserent - It's been quite a while since I've smelled it, but I remember that I liked it 2. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] Both those vendors usually have strong scents, so, like U, I'm wondering if it's just a lighter scent. I noticed that Backroad Hobbies carries that scent now.

I'm melting BH&G's Spiced Apple Citrus - another winner! [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

Katz- I am so sorry to hear about your DS's pain...I wish I had some info for you but I have no experience with pain management. I hope he gets some relief soon!

Last night was:

Apple Torte from Dream Tarts

Hot Apple Pie from WAHM

Today was:

Blueberry Buckle from a CF pal! Thanks! :)

Blueberry Buttercream Cake both from Dream Tarts.

Forgot to add: Upstairs...

Pink Panties from Tiffany