The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

October's Cauldron of Scents

Monday already? Melting Baked Apple Pie HI Type from Back Road Hobbies and Ginger Spice Cake from BH&G.

Good Morning 5e4366c24074405ed9ae00cb8651421a35f.gif

Melting Netherworld from TBG...LOVE! In another melter I have McCalls Trick or Treat...straight up black licorice.

Aria, I haven't purchased any of the Caramel Pecan Pie, but I smelled it in the store and it IS incredibly good!

Christy, I am really enjoying it a lot. I sure hope YC keeps this scent in their regular line-up.yes.gif

Aria - I had no idea hockey started now, I thought it was in the winter. U know...ice..cold... [smilie=th_pardon] Go figure. :thyay: for your DS!

y

Thanks sweet! And yes, sweet, hockey season has begun (for the kiddos, at least...the pros are another story!) thfight.gif It is ALWAYS cold and icy at the ice arena...even in summer! lol

Aria~ [smilie=th_congratulations] to your DS!!! And I love 1776 too! It's a good one...I am gonna hafta start plotting another order from HRP soon...almost out!

My Alaura Pumpkin Spice is still going strong...I just can't chuck it...it is the last of my broken up candle. [smilie=th_sad2hz1]

Have good eve. :)

Thanks Maggie! I'm enjoying everything I ordered from HRP! It is always sad to melt the last of a scent when you don't know if you'll ever find it again!sign-smiley-7161.gif

That is great, Aria! Congrats DS!

I was at the store today and happy to see that Harry and David now makes clamshells in their candle scents! Seems others are happy, too, because they were really picked over already!

Melting Lemon Bars: Harry and David

Thanks debra! I didn't know Harry and David had candles!luvthisplace.gif

It's a chilly one here, barely 40 degrees outside right now. I am melting OPT Orange Caramel Crumble :)

Aria - Congrats to your DS!!! th_WooHooRainbowWaveJackie_vi7.gif

Thanks shortygal! It was 31 degrees here this morning!

Laurie, did you take a peek at HRP??

Well, I've got to make a trip to the drugstore and the deli...have a good one!Emotes_in_seasons___Autumn_by_ILTBY.gif

I'm burning YC Apple Pumpkin and it's yummy on a cold day like today!!

I have to tell you guys, this site is great! I'm sure my hubby is going to love the fact that I'm finding more and more candles to buy!! [smilie=th_gif]

[smilie=th_funny]

[smilie=th_welcome] [smilie=th_welcome] [smilie=th_welcome] Loves2Laugh! This is a friendly group...hope you stop by to chat often!

Added Cinnamon Zucchini from Carol...oh yummy!

Today:

- Key Lime Pie (BL) - not exactly Key Lime Pie, to me...but it is GOOD & has really good throw

- Key Lime Tart (LSC) - don't really like it

- Coconut Lemongrass (TBG) - almost zero throw in my 15w plug in :(

- Siren (TBG) - this had almost zero throw, too...I tried a 15 w and then three cubes in a 24 watt :(...too bad since most of my TBGs are so strong!

- Watermelon Splash (Candle Dippers) - great throw and scent...it's got a nice "kick" to it ("Sweet ripe watermelon kissed with fresh berries, lime and kiwi").

Howdy, wax friends! [smilie=th_wave] I'm melting Frosted Pumpkin from Haley's today. No frost on the ol' pumpkin around here. Our lows are in the mid-fifties. [smilie=th_pardon]

Gail

I really want TBG to open again so I can purchase her goods! Today I'm melting Donut Shop from Tiffany's and it is yummy! I'm also burning Pumpkin Crunch Cake from Tara's Candle Cottage. Her candles smell great, but her tarts are out-of-this-world strong! [smilie=th_e3301ae2]

I changed the LSC Key Lime Tart to YOCC's Fluffy Key Lime Sugar Cookies - much better! It is nice but not very strong...about a medium throw with two "cookies".

I hope you like TBG, bioleagles! Most of her scents are very strong for me (some even more so after a couple of months). Most of the Tara's I've tried were not strong or long-lasting.

I'm melting K's Kreations Fresh Cut Grass and burning YC Dune Grass. This may be the last burn of my large jar. Looking forward to finishing it up.

I've been on a melting frenzy today from finishing my project 21 yesterday.

Fussassmcgee

Smores-Used one cube of this in my bedroom in a tealight burner. It filled my room with a nice mild chocolatey scent, i'm not sure exactly what a s'more is meant to smell like as i've never had the pleasure of having one but i quite liked this for the first few hours, after about three hours it started smelling a little burnt though. The scent lasted about 4 hours.

Blue raspberry cotton candy-Used one cube in my livingroom in a tealight burner. This had a medium scent throw and filled my room and out into the hallway. It kinda smelled like blue ice pops which reminded me of being a kid. Overall this lasted the whole 4 hour tealight and still had scent left for another burn.

The bathing garden

Pink Candy Queen-I used one cube in my bedroom in a tealight burner. This was strong. It had a sort of perfumed candy smell which I do like but gave me a headache after awhile so I had to turn it off after two hours. I wouldn't melt in again in my bedroom.

Mystical friends (uk vendor)

Cherry love spell-I melted a tart of this in my bedroom in a tealight burner. I couldn't pick up any cherry in this, it was all love spell and a strong one at that. It is still going stromg after 4 hours and has filled my bedroom, hall stairs and landing. Just wish there was more cherry in it.

Eternal flame candles (uk vendor)

Peppermint-I melted one mini melt in my bathroom in a tealight burner. It was strong and pleasent but faded fast, after about three hours the wax was completely scentless. It also left like a burn mark on the bottom of my glass dish which i could only get off with a knife. Over all for the price it wasn't bad however if the next one leaves a mark on my oil burner dish again I won't re-buy.

Chocolate/raspberry-I melted one mini melt of each together in my livingroom in a tealight burner. This was very strong. I could only really pick up on the chocolate at first but i noticed the raspberry more and i went in and out of my livingroom. I didn't really like all that much and wouldn't mix again. The wax has stayed scent though and would last another melt.

Told ya I went a little over board [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

I was at the store today and happy to see that Harry and David now makes clamshells in their candle scents! Seems others are happy, too, because they were really picked over already!

Debra - Thanks for telling us! [smilie=th_clap1] My store has the candles, so I'll have to check 2 C if the clams have shown up. Do U remember how much they cost?

I'm melting Aunt Nena's Cinnamon Doughnuts. I ordered this cuz I'd gotten one from a CF friend a few months ago & it was SO good. It's good, [smilie=th_butbutbut] isn't as strong as the one before, darn it. [smilie=th_pardon]

Sweet-Don't you just hate when that happens? I will have to try that one. I received that one as a gift from a CF friend also, but haven't melted it yet.

Burning some candles tonight on this very Fall night-

YC Kitchen Spice

YC Harvest Welcome

YC Autumn Wreath

Slatkin's Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin

Laurie...HRP is Hickory Ridge Prims. She's got lots of interesting scents.

http://www.etsy.com/...ckoryridgeprims

1776- The aroma of mulled cider with woodsy notes of oak, cinnamon bark and cloves with hints of wildberries.

Have a good one. :)

She DOES have some interesting scents - but $8 for 4 tarts (with shipping) YIKES!

Tonite I am melting Harvest End by CFTKR, it's a great fall scent - love it

Have a good night, all

Wowie, Rose - you gotta lotta lime going today! YUM!

Sweet - the clams were about $4.00 at my store...I was wishing they had one of those "buy one get one 1/2 price" sales that they usually have. Bad timing!

Yay, Halo! Congrats on finishing your 21 project!! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

It is a little late in the day, but I am all coffee: [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Coffee Mocha - CYS

Fresh Coffee - Potterwyx

Coffee House - Candle Dippers

Melting Apple Strudel from Paula Deen.

How is the Paula Deen line? I've seen them next to Scentsational and BH&G tarts at Walmart.

Also, an udpate on my Tara's candle- it's tunneling really badly! =(

Morning all. [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Wasn't home to enjoy my wax yesterday but it stayed on all the same. Remelting this morning but I am heading out once again. Will change them up later tonight so for now it is still Autumn Harvest. :)

Laurie...HRP gave me a special listing for a bunch (yes, lots) of scents...she was lovely and worked out a very fair price for me! ;)

Upstairs:

Vanilla Lavender from Aunt Nena's

Have a good one. :)

hfall.gif Good Morning

Melting Nene's Almond Biscotti....can't believe how authentic this scent is. I'd swear there was a plate of biscotti sitting right next to me.

Off to take The Oz for a walk walkingwhitdog.gif

How is the Paula Deen line? I've seen them next to Scentsational and BH&G tarts at Walmart.

Also, an udpate on my Tara's candle- it's tunneling really badly! =(

For $2, they're ok, but I like BH&G and ScentSationals better. The Paula Deen wax smells good and throws ok, but doesn't last as long as the other two and the wax gets really oily in the clam making it messy to deal with.

Hi all. I finished my Dune Grass jar yesterday -- what a great feeling. Last night I tried LSC Sanguigno Orange Patchouli (received as a sample) in the bedroom and it was really not my thing -- as in, I was almost a little ill. So I dumped it right away and replaced with Can-Do Country Inn. Today in the living room it's LOL The Cookie Jar plus my layered YC candle (getting into the pumpkin layer).

So far today i've melted

Bathing garden-golden ticket (OMG this is yummy)

Mystical friends-ocean spray (seemed to have more grassy notes than water ones)

[smilie=th_326db8b3] happy melting all.