The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

October's Cauldron of Scents

Morning. [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Sadly, didn't get much throw from the Donut Shop. :( Was hoping it would be as great as the cold sniff.

This morning it's

Alaura Pumpkin Spice

Have a great Sunday all. :)

Melting a new one from a recent RTS package delivery...Donut Shop from Tiffany's Candles. I went to check the site and it seems she has been slammed with orders since my delivery...no RTS and up to 28 business days TAT!! :shock:

MaggieMae - Sounds like word is out [smilie=th_thsecret] and many are checking out her waxies. At the bottom of the forums home page it shows there are 1040 members, so maybe there are lots that read here and then go shopping? :ssshopping: We *are* an enthusiastic bunch, aren't we? :D

I'm burning Nest's Pumpkin Chai - wonderful scent! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

MaggieMae - Sounds like word is out [smilie=th_thsecret] and many are checking out her waxies. At the bottom of the forums home page it shows there are 1040 members, so maybe there are lots that read here and then go shopping? :ssshopping: We *are* an enthusiastic bunch, aren't we? :D

1040????? [smilie=th_yellow5] WOW!

Remember when we wanted to get "so many" of our members to log on at once? I think we wanted like 40 or something and we just couldn't get enough?

Good Sunday morning! Starting out with Vanilla Walnut from Scentsy. Our cold front has been delayed, but the mornings are cooler so I have high hopes.

Today:

Not very strong but all very nice scents:

- Hansel & Gretel (HHS)

- Ho Ho Ho (Morenci Candle) (ginger cream cookies)

- Pink Sugar Cookie (BL)

- Sarah's Sugar Cookie (BL)

- Day at the Spa (Candle Dippers)

Strong ones:

- Fairy Dust and Twinkle Toes (Candle Dippers)

- Shampure (Kim's)...this is super strong (two tarts) - it is a bit too sharp for me (I like CFTKR's version better...and CFTKR's "Shampoo de Luxe" even better than Shampure) but it is good for freshening up the bedroom it is in...this room has been closed up for a couple of months and now smells good!

th_sHellobar.gif Hope all is well in Candle Land... I've been melting some old and new melts. TDC- Egyptian Dragon, CInnamon Toast, LSC- Autumn Leaves, Ancient Incense, Indian Sandalwood, CFTKR- Autumn, Scentsible Scents votive Twigs and Teacups.

I hope to get together with some girly friends this week...it's been way too long. Also, getting ready to watch the Colts game here in a few...Have a fantastic week everyone.

Hi, CF friends! :)

On this very cool Fall morning...

LSC Autumn Lodge

HHS Pink Coconut Extreme

HHS Toasted Key Lime Marshmallow Noel

Twigs & Berries from an unknown vendor

Have a good Sunday!

That's so sad! I read such great reviews from Candlefind, and was so disappointed with the throw. =( I'm not sure if the editor's review was from awhile ago with the old wax, like you said.

I still have a few here of hers(Judy,before she sold her shop). You can definately tell a difference in the wax. The newer wax that does'nt throw so well looks more of a frosted look. Perhaps soy?

Morning. [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Sadly, didn't get much throw from the Donut Shop. :( Was hoping it would be as great as the cold sniff.

This morning it's

Alaura Pumpkin Spice

Have a great Sunday all. :)

Do you have to let this brand cure?

I'm burning Nest's Pumpkin Chai - wonderful scent! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Who is Nest?

This morning we have a going:

Scentsy Mandrin Moon

Banana nut bread mixed with banana's foster thrown in one melter

Zuch bread melting in the kids room

Spiced pumpkin pie candle

Apple Spice candle

Pumpkin Chai votive

Apple Pumpkin Caramel pie melting in another melter

pumpkin crunch candle-think this one is on it's last leg

Sparkling cinnamon candle

Pumpkin Spice Latte is still going strong from this morning! Wow!

Added to my mudroom melter 1776 from HRP...it smells good and the scent is drifting up the hallway into the kitchen area.

Also have a large YC tumbler burning in Caramel Pecan Pie. This scent is divine...and I'm not a huge fan of strong caramel scents, but this one just smells soooooo good!

Off topic, but just wanted to say that DS#2's hockey team won their first two games this weekend!hockeyplayer.gif Woo Hoo!!!! And, DS scored a goal in today's game! Yay!!!!

onesmiley1-1.gif

Aria, I haven't purchased any of the Caramel Pecan Pie, but I smelled it in the store and it IS incredibly good!

I've been melting a friend's Apple Streusel and Can-Do Red Hot Beans, and melting the Home Sweet Home layer of my make-your-own Yankee candle. THRILLED that the weather has finally cooled off!

Who is Nest?

That's Laura Slatkin's company.

DS#2's hockey team won their first two games this weekend! Woo Hoo!!!! And, DS scored a goal in today's game! Yay!!!!

Aria - I had no idea hockey started now, I thought it was in the winter. U know...ice..cold... [smilie=th_pardon] Go figure. :thyay: for your DS!

I'm melting BH&G's Baked Apple Strudel - really good one & lasts forever! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

large YC candle -candy apple- Love this scent but not getting much throw

Candlelicious candle- Coconut smoothie - LOVE this scent

Do you have to let this brand cure?

You may be right, ilove! :) I gave it a week but I'll give it some more time! Thanks!

Aria~ [smilie=th_congratulations] to your DS!!! And I love 1776 too! It's a good one...I am gonna hafta start plotting another order from HRP soon...almost out!

My Alaura Pumpkin Spice is still going strong...I just can't chuck it...it is the last of my broken up candle. [smilie=th_sad2hz1]

Have good eve. :)

That is great, Aria! Congrats DS!

I was at the store today and happy to see that Harry and David now makes clamshells in their candle scents! Seems others are happy, too, because they were really picked over already!

Melting Lemon Bars: Harry and David

Hi all! So happy we're into October. It has been downright cold here the last few days! Tonights scents are:

Tarts

Fall Mystery-Scarborough Lane

Spiced Pumpkin-YC

Candles

Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin-Slatkin

Spiced Pumpkin-YC

Fall Festival-YC

Added to my mudroom melter 1776 from HRP...i

And I love 1776 too! It's a good one...I am gonna hafta start plotting another order from HRP soon...almost out!

Who is HRP? I didn't see it under "H" or on the abbreviations??

And what does 1776 smell like? (interesting name!)

th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif Good morning!

It's a chilly one here, barely 40 degrees outside right now. I am melting OPT Orange Caramel Crumble :)

Aria - Congrats to your DS!!! th_WooHooRainbowWaveJackie_vi7.gif

Good Morning, I think fall is finally here in SC. I'm burning Spiced Pumpkin from YC and in my melter is Can-Do's Spicy Apples & Peaches. I love the fall scents.

Who is HRP? I didn't see it under "H" or on the abbreviations??

And what does 1776 smell like? (interesting name!)

Laurie...HRP is Hickory Ridge Prims. She's got lots of interesting scents.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/hickoryridgeprims

1776- The aroma of mulled cider with woodsy notes of oak, cinnamon bark and cloves with hints of wildberries.

This morning its County Line:

Autumn Harvest...perfect for this cold morning.

Have a good one. :)