The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  

Favourite sinus relief melt

It'll soon be that time of the year where our noses start running and we are confinded to bed for a day or two until it stops. Two days in bed, kinda sounds fun until you factor in the fact that your sore all over can't breath and can't sleep.

Every little helps in the fight against the cold/flu so what is your fav sinus relief type scent to burn to help you on your way to good health and a great nights sleep again?

I've never tried any so far so will be fun to read your reviews and experiences and hopefully justify another wax order for me. (like i need any more excuses lol)

Great question halo! I'd love to hear about some new ones to try. I love LSC Avalanche and Can-Do's Snowstorm (those work for me). They don't smell like a Vick's Vapor Rub/medicine, but that is one thing I love about both of them! th_smilies-2.gif

I just had a GC party and they had Peppermint Eucalyptus and Eucalyptus Menthol that I almost bought to have on hand for cold season [smilie=th_bb41] . I really liked them both but the peppermint one was a bit less of a "Vicks" smell.