The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  

Favourite serendipity

Well in the last week or so i've been a little under the weather and to pass time i've been watching alot of wax videos on youtube (great for the spirit bad for the wallet) and it seems that serendipity is the flavour of the month, and being the little lemming that i am i wanna try. [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

Trouble with this is i've found out it had coconut in it and i'm usually not a big coconut fan (don't mind it in undertones), but i do love cherry. My question to you lot is what vendor does your favourite serendipity scent and went vendor is heavy on the cherry and light on the coconut.

The only Serendipity scent I've tried was from Shayz Scentz,. I remember it was good and I reordered more of it. Sweet and fruity.

I heard there was only 1 company that makes the serendipity oil so they are all the same unless a vendor puts a little twist to it.

I love serendipity no matter what its mixed with except zb

biggrin.gif zb smells like doritos to some. I'm trying to imagine Serendipity Doritos. wacko.gif

I prefer Serendipity that is heavier on the coconut, which means I prefer blends like Serendipity Noel/Serendipity Sugar Cookie/Serendipity Marshmallow that up the creaminess and tone down the cherry note. I would just recommend you go for straight-up Serendipity scents, you can usually tell from the scent description. The ones that are heavier on the cherry usually end with "a hint of fresh coconut".