The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

August's Sizzling Scents

I've had a busy couple of days and haven't been online much. Always melting though :D ...

SMT Orange Zucchini

Partylite Honeydew

Partylite Twilight Sea

LOL Banana Marshmallow Cookies

LOL Apple Zucchini Bread

Tomorrow is Friday! [smilie=th_th3de3a8c4]

DesertRose...I would love to see a Labor Day sale on waxies! I know that BBW is having 2 for $20 on their candles and I really want a few of those! I'll post if I hear of any sales on tarts this weekend for sure.

I am surprised we still didnt hear about any sales.

I have never tried BBW candles and maybe I should not, because as I know myself it will start another collectioning addiction.

Good morning

another vacation day which I have for myself.

Starting with Honeysuckle Nectar from Scentsationals in the bathroom, Large jar of YC County Lemonade, in the bedroom I have Crosscreek's Tuscan Lace (weak).

Surprisingly LSC Passion Berry Ice Tea is still going strong. I was not getting strong throw from my order, but I let them to sit for 2 weeks. Also on their FB they recommended to melt whole tart at once (I was melting halfs and quarters before), something with oils evaporating fast otherwise. I think they were right, this is 3/4 of a tart and going strong second day.

Good afternoon...it's a hot one here today. Got a haircut babc6780a748a8974b97e73b65b4ed96.gif and did a lite grocery shopping trip.0n8n0vzo03tretav1zz9.gif

Melting Pink Passion from YOCC

I am surprised we still didnt hear about any sales.

I have never tried BBW candles and maybe I should not, because as I know myself it will start another collectioning addiction.

So true!!! 4_13_13.gif

thtgif.gif

Afternoon... ^_^

Melting Butter Pecan Ice Cream from my new order from Sassy Girl. I wanted to let them cure a bit...but...I just can't wait!

Have a good one. :)

Trep - Glad to hear you're getting some much needed rain! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

I'm melting a mix of YC's Kitchen Spice + Harvest. I shopped at their tart sale and they had a swirl jar of this combo and really liked it, so am making my own mix & it smells SO good! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Hiya everyone!

I'm melting CFTKR banana caramel cake in the living room and zucchini Noel in the kitchen, both are great!

Have a great long weekend!

I'm melting Butter Cake from Nene's. It smells yummy.

DS is at his first HS football game tonight. It feels weird without him home at this time of night. ..and it's only the beginning of his teen years. What's a mom to do? huh.gif

Hi :)

Oooh, Maggie, that Butter Pecan Ice Cream sounds so good. It reminds me of my Grandma. That was her favorite! Haven't heard of Sassy Girl. Any good?

LOL Gingerbread Cobbler ~ YUMMY! Too bad I don't see it on her list anymore. [smilie=th_cry2yw3]

Homemade Downy Fresh and Vanilla Bean Nectarine

Partylite Twilight Sea

Burning GC Lemon Ice candle all week and it is lighter than I would like, but still nice.

Have a great weekend, everyone!