The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

August's Sizzling Scents

th_Hello_.gif

I am melting Sugar Cookie Latte from CFTKR th_happy.gif Even though I am a coffee drinker, I have always avoided coffee scents. A lot of times they would have a note in them that would make me feel th_gagme.gif Recently, I've had a change of heart and have decided to try some coffee scents to see if there are any I might like. So far, I am liking this one :)

Thanks everyone for the well wishes, I am being to feel like myself again. Melting: Rainy Day from Kringle Candle Co

Melting: Summertime Escape from Candle Dippers. Have a great evening

The CFTKR Cactus & Sea Salt I melted earlier was at least 4 years old. It was so strong it was running me out of the room. Carol's tarts are the longest lasting I have come across.

Tonight I am burning one candle -Simple Living Vanilla Cake. Yum!

Melting a long time favorite from Can-Do...Mimi's House. Forgot how much I LOVE this scent!!!!

[smilie=th_hello]

Back to school. (for 2 days, then 3 off - lol)

Starting the day with Melonberry by Shady Mountain (Butterfly Lane now) in the living room

Cantalope Lily by CFTKR in the hallway

moved the Merlin's Forest into my bedroom and bathroom, it wasn't quite finished being wonderful.

[smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Have a great day, all

Hi there, wax buddies. [smilie=th_76d65c2f] I'm melting Haley's Vanilla Spectacular today. This 'un doesn't need a description or a review. Name says it all! [smilie=th_sign0162]

Gail

Good morning

off from work and home alone

melting

BHG Salted Lime Margarita

BHG Grapefruit Melon Sage- big favorite

and LSC Passion Berry Ice tea.

Do you guys think we could see soon some Labor day sales coming in? I wish for Can-do and LSC sale.

I dont know who will have a sale if any so I dont know what to plot???

It's almost Friday! I'm melting Can-Do Pink Sugared Violets as well as Day at the Spa and Lemon Pound Cake from a friend. Of course, my favorite is the lemon pound cake!

Great scents everyone! I am taking notes....lol

Tonight I am burning Slatkin Apple Crumble...had almost half a jar left from last fall. This is a very yummy apple scent.

DesertRose...I would love to see a Labor Day sale on waxies! I know that BBW is having 2 for $20 on their candles and I really want a few of those! I'll post if I hear of any sales on tarts this weekend for sure.

Have a great night friends nighty.gif