The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
melodywax

Paradise Revisited

I'm looking for a Paradise that has a lot of lemon notes in it. Anyone have some suggestions? A candle or tart would be just fine! A really strong one would be perfect. th_smiley_emoticons_hurra_fruehling3.gif

I luv CrossCreek's version [smilie=th_LOVE] - don't know if it's predominantly lemon enuf 4 U, but it's definitely a strong citrus! Heads up, tho...she's closing tomorrow (July 1) until September. Just saying... [smilie=th_pardon] Haven't tried it, but have heard Spotted Hog has a good one, 2. [smilie=yes]

I second Sweet's recommendation for Crosscreek, I haven't melted my Paradise tart yet but it was by far the strongest out of all the tarts in my order of 120 scents!. It's strong and has a clear citrus note though it as something else too (been a while since I smelled it and I don't have it on hand) but I don't remember what the other notes are.

Thank you Sweet and Mala! I am going to try Crosscreek for sure when she opens! I wonder if CFTKR makes a scent similar to Paradise cuz I sure do like a lot of Carol's lemon scents. I've already tried Spotted Hog's version and didn't care for it much. I'm sure open to more suggestions until Crosscreek opens. September seems like it's so far away for a wax lover! icon_lol.gif