The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

What's Heating Up in June?

DS announced that it smelled like cotton candy and I asked him if he wanted a melter in his room and he said yes! Think I've got him hooked?

Aria - I hope so! Boys' rooms can get a lil stanky....if U KWIM :lol: - so a melter will be perfect.

MaggieMae - Vampires? [smilie=th_f5a39fcb] Too funny! Maybe U should check into some garlic scented waxies. [smilie=th_c032] Or....maybe not. [smilie=th_stink]

Mimilou - Glad to C U again! :hello:

I'm melting Aunt Nena's It's Your Birthday from a generous CF friend [smilie=th_wave] and it smells awesome! :toppoints: Thank U for the birthday wishes! :thwetkissf:

Hi Mimilu!

Happy Birthday Sweet&Spicy!

This evening I have CFTKR 7up zucchini bread going in the kitchen and Strawberry white cake in the living room. Both are very pleasant and strong :)

Tonight it's Peeps from Kim's Tarts- this was better warm than cold, it doesn't smell exactly like Peeps, but you can smell the marshmallow, it's what I get the most of, the throw is great though

Still cool and rainy out here. My veggies are just sitting in the ground waiting for some sun! :(

Hiya Mimilu!

Mp - what does the Kola Nut smell like?

I am melting HHS - Sea Breeze.

Mp - what does the Kola Nut smell like?

Smells very tropical to me. I get coconut (in a suntan lotion kind of way) banana and mangos. I like it. It's not super strong, but has a decent throw. Hope you get some sun soon!

Good Morning, melting from Cheryl's Marshmallow Delight. Aria we are going to Florida to visit some family and spend a few days at the beach. I know we will have a great time and maybe get a little tan.

Good Morning!

Melting Indian Sweet Bread Corn Pudding from CFTKR

Ozzy goes to the vet today...can't wait to see how much he weighs now!

Have a great day!

[smilie=th_aa20] [smilie=th_bb20]

TGIF!!!

I have CFTKR Zucchini fluff going here at work and it is another yummy zucchini blend.

Have a great day everyone!

:confettistars:

Hello all!! [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Thunderstorms this morning but I hear it's gonna be a hot one.

Good luck at the vet, Aria! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Twinsmom~ Have fun at the beach! [smilie=th_thwoohoonaner2gy]

Melting:

Can-Do's Lessie's Blueberries & Cream

CFTKR's Sugar Cookie Indian Bread from a CF pal....thanks! :) Wasn't sure what I thought about Indian bread scents but this is [smilie=th_thumbs20up] ...good thing I like it cause it's taking over the house!!! ;)

Havea good one. :)

Aria - I think the 'rule of thumb' is...the pup's adult weight is usually 3 times what they weigh @ 2 months. Or...maybe it's 3 months? [smilie=th_confused3] Now I'm not sure....google it & check. Whatev....I remember it was spot on for my pup. [smilie=yes]

I'm melting an unknown vendor's Absolute Coffee Marshmallow Smoothie from a CF buddy and it's yummy! Am luvin coffee scents in the morning lately. :wub: Waaaaaay too hot & humid here :wacko: .... I'm ready to move on to fall. [smilie=th_cha40] Everyone take it easy & be careful in the steamy temps out there. [smilie=th_dd5]

[smilie=th_bb20]

Gearing up for a very, very hot weekend. Melting CYS Poolside Pink. I also went through my mini-stash of "on deck" fruity tarts and replenished the selection using tarts from my much larger main storage spot. It will feel like I have new scents to choose from, even though I've had them all along.

Becky- I put on BH&G Wild Berry Cheesecake (from my swap box)here too! This is a potent scent...and very delicious! :)

Spent the morning watching Titanic with the twins...I think it's time to move into the fresh (but humid) air. [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

Hi everyone. This is what I have been melting this week. Bamboo & Lily from Tine & Again

Cortland Apple from Kringle Candle Co

Lemongrass Verbena from BHG

Getting a really late start today with changing out my melters. Just been one of those lazy days. Wonder if it has something to do with the fact that I didn't fall asleep til about 3 a.m. :huh:

Welcome back, Mimilu! :)

Had a warmer dish make a popping sound yesterday, but couldn't see a visible crack. Over the evening, though, some of the melted wax seeped through onto the warmer plate. [smilie=th_sign0164] Guess it will be a nice warmer for candles now. Placed it in my foyer on my glass-top table with a German Chocolate Cake candle made by a friend. We'll see how it does...

Melts for the day are from my sweet RAOW boxes this week [smilie=th_teks0311]:

Scentsationals Cookie Fix in the rec room ~ REALLY loving this one!

Butterfly Lane Lemon Bundt Cake in the great room

Victoria's Mixed Berries in the kitchen & med room

Long Cane Primitives Creamy Coconut Cake in the bedroom

Victoria's Pink Blueberry Ice Cream in the bathroom

DH is coming home tonight after being in Oregon all week. Can't wait!!! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Hope everyone is staying cool!

Hello friends!

Melting Coffee Ice Cream from Carol...just put it on a little while ago after coming home from the grocery store. I hadn't done major grocery shopping in 2 weeks, so I had a ton of groceries to put away....luckily, both boys were here to help!

Went to the vet with Ozzy...he now weighs 23.5 pounds! He has put on 10 pounds since we got him! The vet said he looks good and not too skinny and just the right amount of "pudge" for a growing pup.

Sweet, I did find the adult weight calculator for puppys....according to what I figured, Ozzy should weigh approx. 70 pounds as an adult! It's calculated differently according to what size your dog's breed is...small, medium or large. Thanks for telling me about it! I am loving coffee scents lately too....especially in the morning or afternoon. I had a blend from an un-named vendor and it was coffee and zucchini bread....FAB!!!

maggie, I love Titanic!

honeyb, I've had that happen to a few melters in the past also. Sometimes you can get a replacement dish....any idea who made the melter?

Christy, "on deck" tarts....love it!!!

Okay friends, I think I will fix myself a cup of coffee and go outside with Ozzy....let's see how long we can bear the hot air!!!!

th_Hello_.gif

I'm melting Mimi's Malted Milk from Can Do th_biggestgrin.gif I haven't slept well the past few nights, so I am dragging my butt today. Our town is having their fireworks display tonight, which I love going to see. But...I am so blah feeling, I think I may skip it.th_idontknow.gifNot to mention how yucky and sticky outside it is! I hope everyone has a good day.