The forum will be undergoing a major software upgrade on Saturday, November 30th, time TBD. Hopefully, there will be minimal disruptions with this process. Stay tuned for any additional updates.

Thanks & Happy Thanksgiving!

Sign in to follow this  
Mala

Ha! Another one assimilated

My bf has been very supportive of the whole tart thing so I wanted to see how he would react to my newest order.

I just placed the tart cups on the table in the living room. When he got home he said "ooooh!", made a b-line to the tarts and started opening them up and sniffing.

[smilie=th_f5a39fcb] [smilie=th_f5a39fcb] [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

It was so cute to see the tough grimy mechanic get all excited over tarts!

As a side note, while checking out my new tarts at work (I get my orders delivered there for convenience) a couple truckers asked about them as well as my boss. I could have sold tons to them just by offering a couple sniffs. All of them asked if I was selling and where to get this stuff. Felt like I was in a twilight zone moment it was so weird!

I wrote out my etailer recommendations, I'll have to print a few up if I'm going to be melting at work lol!

Good thing BF is supportive. [smilie=th_aa17]

My hubby is supportive of my habit, to a certain extent, but he doesn't dive into boxes when they come in, though. Kinda glad he doesn't. These are my little babies. [smilie=th_pluja]

That is pretty neat that he is so supportive! My DH is at the point where he just rolls his eyes when the boxes get delivered!

You are lucky that your husband is on board with all the tarts. When a order comes he looks at me and says "more". I pretend that I didn't hear him. But on the other hand he is home from work before I am, when I walk through the door I can smell that he has turned on the melters. I think that he secretly likes them too.

I don't have to worry about it......no husband at my house! YAYYYY :))

When i was married...he griped about it all the time!! [smilie=th_107]

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.