The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

MAYbe I need more candles...

Happy birthday to Debra99 tomorrow! [smilie=HBday] Hope U have a wonderfully smelly (in a good way) day! (thread started in Birthday Wishes)

Trep - so glad to hear from U! You were missed. I'm glad your dad already has friends at his new home - that'll help make the transition easier. Sending hugs to you & him. [smilie=group_hug]

Honeybear - Root canal? Ugh! [smilie=th_a136] I wouldn't exactly describe it as 'lovely', but I'm sure that's the pain medicine talking & am glad it's working. :D [smilie=th_bb24] I hope you're feeling much better! [smilie=th_aa17]

NM, hope you feel better after the dentist!

I'm melting SH Strawberry Shortcake. This one is really nice, although still not as good as the amazing one that Grumpy Girl used to have.

Melting Coco-Mint Frost from Can-Do. Hoping it helps with the fish odor from dinner. [smilie=th_stink]

Good Morning and Happy Friday! Melting from Can-Do Applesauce Cake and the second day onfSwan Creek Apples & Twigs.

Trep, I'm glad that your Dad is doing well.

[smilie=th_yahoo] [smilie=th_HBGraffitiSmiley] [smilie=th_yahoo]

Happy Birthday Debra! Hope you have a great day [smilie=th_yay]

I'm melting Vanilla buttercream crunch @ work, love it!

Good morning today is the last day of school i love summer break..

Starting my day off with Gain Laundry Type from Sniff My Tarts and Key Lime Cake from Candles From The Keeping Room.

time to load up the camper for another race weekend have a great day all.

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d Debra!!!!

Stella-Enjoy your weekend at the races :)

Melting one of the "most wonderful" scents from Spotted Hog...

Linda's Cranberry Grapefruit Whippet.... ^_^

Another beautiful day...gonna enjoy it! Have a good one. :)

- Watermelon Splash (Candle Dippers) - pretty good

- Purple Haze (Candle Dippers) - I think this is their version of Blue Sugar - very very good! Good throw, too.

- Pink Lullaby (LSC) - my first LSC melt...the throw is not very strong but the scent is nice...I got my LSC order two weeks ago so maybe I need to let it cure longer (?)

I'm new but just wanted to say I adore Strawberry Buttercream, I'm SO sad they discontinued it!!! I have 3/4 of a jar and 1 tart left and can't find it anywhere. :(

Melting a tart from my first order from Sniff my tarts. This one is Lemon Sugar and it smells super strong cold but I brought it to work (very small closed up office) to test it out and it is giving off pretty much nothing. :( [smilie=th_sad-1]

th_hello.gif

I am melting Frosted Carrot Cake from Tara's Candle Cottage. Hope everyone is having a good Friday! th_Hnh5.gif

Ok, editing that I took out the Carrot Cake. There was a note not agreeing with me. I changed to BHG Homemade Blueberry Muffin. Love this one!

I'm melting TBG's Lemon Cheesecake. I've been waffling back & forth whether I like it or not. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] To me, it does have a definite cheesecake note to it, kinda cream cheese-y or sour cream. Right now I'm liking it tho, so, only time will tell the tale.

[smilie=th_bb20]

I'm melting TBG Tinsel. Glad to finish up this clam that had 2 cubes left. This inspired me to check out the TBG Etsy shop and I felt tempted to try some of the scents! I have MORE than enough right now, but sometime it would be fun to place a non-winter/Christmas order.

Hey all...

Tonight it's Secret Hideaway from DT....my original order so it should be nice and cured by now.

Sweet...I know what you mean with the cheesecakes....ya just never know. ;)

Good evening! Getting dinner finished and ready for DD's soccer tournament at 8pm. Hope it's not buggy out there.

:o

Split a giant melt that I got as a freebie between 2 melters, and I am LOVING IT -

Frankincense and Myrrh by Candles Scent From Heaven - it's a beautiful scent and throwing all over the place!

[smilie=th_smilies-2]

Enjoy the rest of your evening and beginning of the weekend!

[eta]

Can anyone describe "Tinsel"? I've read about it a couple of times recently and can't imagine what kind of scent it is - - - just curious - - - thanks!

Can anyone describe "Tinsel"? I've read about it a couple of times recently and can't imagine what kind of scent it is - - - just curious - - - thanks!

Laurie...it's a combo of pomegranate, strawberry, raspberry, mint and vanilla. I love it but I think it's an "acquired" taste. ;)