The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

MAYbe I need more candles...

Thanks Sweet and Karen...feeling better today.

Maggie-would it cheer you up if I posted a pic of my new MCall's order? Or better yet-my 15 McCall's candle bars? haha!!

YES!!!!! Please!!! :)

This morning it's CFTKR...

Blackberry Jam Zucchini Bread...amazingly strong and delicious!!!

Happy Friday....have a good one. :)

Guest jesuschick

YES!!!!! Please!!!

Pic as requested has been posted. Check the pic subforum. You'll find it!

Yipeeeee! A day off! I can actually melt early and check and see what you all are melting - before it is everyone's bedtime!

I have a rocky mtn tart from Cheryl's - (you make your combos) in banana and rum melting. Her stuff often looks a little rough around the edges, but a lot of the time the throw on these little scruffies is amazing. (She will be having a free shipping sale on her new FB pagein a bit. My favorite type of sale!!) [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Finally the sun has come out here and it's Friday!!! [smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJack

@debra99: I was a bit stunned that BF got a tart going, he's definitely been converted to the dark side, muhahaha! Enjoy your day off, hope it's a great one for you [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

TGIF! I'm melting Nene's Baklava. My previous scents had fizzled out quickly and were virtually scentless by this morning, so it was definitely time to do a switch. What a yummy one this is!

[smilie=th_bb20]

I sure am glad this week is over! Yesterday, we had a flood in our yard from our above ground pool, and this morning we had a nasty note from our neighbor asking us why we are draining water into their yard when we have our own yard (duh - we would NEVER do that) and that we will have to replace their lawn if it is damaged. We live back in the middle of nowhere with ONE other house and the neighbor has to be a kid-hating, dog-hating JERK. She takes every possible opportunity to complain. Poor, miserable soul. I wrote back a nice apologetic letter but inside I am saying MEAN PEOPLE SUCK!

:angry:

Okay, nuff of that. Today I decided to blast through a bag I got on clearance from Crabby Candle. It has been hit or miss with their clearance items even tho I got them at a really great price - some were good and some had no scent at all, this one is in-between. I am straining to smell it and telling myself I DO smell it only because I LOVE the scent so much - Falling Leaves - but the throw is a bit disappointing.

I just put Cool Water type by OMG in DS room, he asked for something "cologny".

Have a great evening, Friends

Good late afternoon peeps... [smilie=th_balloons]

I've had a big-time favorite melting all afternoon...CFTKR Raspberry Coconut Zucchini. This might be my favorite ZB scent ever! [smilie=th_e3301ae2]

It's been a beautiful day here. I took a bike ride, helped at the Fun Run at school and did a wee bit of yard work. Also got the chance to relax outside with my book. [smilie=cloud_9]

Maggie, so glad to hear you are feeling better...Yay! [smilie=th_bighug-1] I am adding that ZB scent to my next order from Carol...sounds like a winner!

debra, ugh sorry to hear about the computer woes. I am sort of lost without my computer, so I know how you feel. [smilie=th_pullhair]

Laurie, mean people do suck [smilie=th_m4t3zo4] ...sorry to hear about your pool problems.

Since DH is in Mexico this week and next, the boys and I are ordering pizza for dinner tonight. No plans to go anywhere...just the three of us tonight!

Hello all :)

I'm melting S&S Cake and Ice Cream th_FULL_O17.gif It is strong!

Aria - Pizza sounds great! Friday nights are often pizza nights here :D

Laurie - Ugh! There are always those people that have a perpetual stick up the..... th_tease-1.gif

th_prod_107_1676.gif

Sadly, I had everyone I knew looking for Excedrin migraine last week when I had a migraine. It has been RECALLED!!

Karen - aw geeze...say it ain't so! :o Did he say why it was recalled? Hopefully, it's temporary?

Yipeeeee! A day off! I can actually melt early and check and see what you all are melting - before it is everyone's bedtime!

(She will be having a free shipping sale on her new FB pagein a bit. My favorite type of sale!!) [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Debra - hope you had lots of fun melting today! [smilie=yes] Do U know if being on FB is required to get in on Cheryl's sale? I get her newsletter, but I'm not on FB. [smilie=th_cha66]

Melting gingerbread boy from nenes

Stella - that's my fave gingerbread - yummm! :wub:

I'm melting TBG's Angelic Vanilla. :thyay: ....it's a [smilie=th_fabulous1] vanilla!

Laurie...your neighbor sounds like a crab! Hope everything turns out well.

Aria...thanks! And I love RCZB too! :) Sounds like a good day for you.

Enjoying Shorties Teakwood & Violet tonight....in candles and melts...a FAVORITE!

Upstairs it's Orchid Lake Candles Patchouli Magick

It sure has been a beautiful day!!!

Laurie, I feel sorry for crabby people like your neighbor. Sorry she lives near you.

Aria, enjoy your evening. Sounds nice and relaxing. :)

Today the last crew finished up with our huge backyard project. They started about 3 weeks ago and I'm so glad it's done! Now we can re-fill the pool and start enjoying it. It's been in the 90's here and we've missed the pool, grilling and eating outside. It sure looks good, though. They re-did the stone around the entire pool, put cool decking down on the patio and area surrounding the pool and put in some of that fake lawn stuff, which is actually very realistic.

Melting Honeydew from Can-Do. This is a really good honeydew scent and it's throwing well, too.

Sweet - think Cheryl is trying to have a sale when she hits 100 fans on her new FB site - but I wonder if she will then give that same sale on her subscriber sale for her newsletter. It is worth asking because there are a bunch of people that don't FB!

Tonight I have Vanilla Oak from Cheryl's melting.

Oh! I took a little tart gift set to a neighbor tonight that burns candles and had never heard of tarts...heehee, there is no turning back for her now! B)

Oh Debra ... I love it! Another conversion...LoL :)

It's an absolutely beautiful day and it's All Val....

Vanilla Butter Zucchini Bread

Zucchini Mallow Bread

It smells DROOLWORTHY in here....life is good.

Just Candledippers You are My sunshine going today. Nice scent. Going to run out today -I have some errands to do. Enjoy the day everyone!!

Today the last crew finished up with our huge backyard project. They started about 3 weeks ago and I'm so glad it's done! Now we can re-fill the pool and start enjoying it. It's been in the 90's here and we've missed the pool, grilling and eating outside. It sure looks good, though. They re-did the stone around the entire pool, put cool decking down on the patio and area surrounding the pool and put in some of that fake lawn stuff, which is actually very realistic.

Michelle - your backyard sounds gorgeous...something you'll enjoy for years to come! Fake lawn stuff...is it synthetic grass or another type of greenery? [smilie=th_scratch] Does that mean no mowing? Sign me up! :D

I'm burning NEST's Pumpkin Chai candle. Delicious scent [smilie=th_smilies-2] ...Laura Slatkins nose is a good one, 2! This is a single wick & I'm pleased that the scent is traveling nicely from the LR to the DR. And since it's a cooler morning the windows are closed so the scent isn't following the air flow out the window. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr